Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Fx 8320 – A significant component of the system, where much of the data processing is processed, is the best CPU for AMD FX 8350. Thus, the CPU temperature tends to be greater than that of other elements during the performance.
The high temperature of the CPU can maintain by using the Best AMD FX 8350 CPU coolers. This post covers all the stuff you need to know before purchasing the best AMD FX 8350 CPU cooler for cost-effective performance.
Pros & Cons
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700 (LGA17xx family) LGA1200, LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4 & AM5
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 7950X, 7900X, 7700X, 7600X)
When we were first introduced to Noctua many years ago they were known for their massive CPU coolers. These were some of the best air-based CPU coolers available at the time and still are. Recently we have seen smaller designs from Noctua that take into consideration smaller systems and RAM clearance. Well Noctua is going back to their roots with the new NH-D15 CPU cooler.
This massive CPU cooler is based on the award winning NH-D14 and features a dual-tower design with 6 copper heatpipes, two Noctua NF-A15 140 mm fans and Noctua’s SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation. Will this be the new ultimate air cooler? Read on as we find out!
2.Cooler Master AMD FM2+
Pros & Cons
Cooler Master is a name synonymous with mainstream cooling products, ranging from heatpipe air towers to performance liquid cooling AIOs, many of which feature RGB lighting as a focal point. However, the large, dual-fan MasterAir MA624 Stealth comes ready to impress while being completely devoid of lighting accents.
Instead, it features an all-blck color scheme for an imposing look for those who favor their flair without the flash. It also makes use of some smart integrated mounting and includes a third (bonus!) 120mm fan to allow a bit more flexibility for systems with tall memory DIMMs.
Striking an appealing balance somewhere between thermal mitigation and aesthetic prominence, the Cooler Master MasterAir MA624 Stealth is a sharp-looking performer.
3.AMD Socket FM2 FM1 AM3
Pros & Cons
- Supports Motherboard Socket: FM2 / FM1 / AM3 / AM2 / 1207 / 940 / 939 / 754
- Aluminum heatsink with built-in copper heatpipes
- Pre-applied thermal paste
- 2.75-inch 70mm fan
- 4-pin PWM power connector (9-inch length, approximate)
Processors designed for Sockets 754, 939, and 940 include DDR memory controllers and are not pin compatible with Socket AM2. Sockets 939, 940, and AM2 support HyperTransport v2.0, which limits most processors to a 1 GHz FSB.
Socket AM2+ is an upgrade to Socket AM2 that was released in November 2007. Although Sockets AM2 and AM2+ are physically the same, Socket AM2+ adds support for split power planes and HyperTransport 3.0, allowing for FSB speeds of up to 2.6 GHz. Socket AM2+ chips are backward compatible with Socket AM2 motherboards, but only at reduced HyperTransport 2.0 FSB speeds.
Socket AM2 processors can technically work in Socket AM2+ motherboards; however, this also requires BIOS support, which is not present in all motherboards
4.be Quiet! BK008
Pros & Cons
- A high 120W TDP cooling efficiency
- Full configuration of RAM Memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Three high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps
- Silence-optimized, seven Blade 92mm be quiet! fan (Max. 25.4Db(a))
- Pwm Variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Intel: 1150/ 1151/ 1155/ 1156
- Amd: AM2 (+)/ AM3 (+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2 (+)
You know, there really aren’t any bad performing coolers being produced anymore. For every segment and budget you can find something you need. The market stabilized and within the entire range and scope of heatpipe based coolers there’s a certain comfort zone with a corresponding product available. As a result, most of the coolers available on the market are all adequate at the very least.
There are always exceptions to this, there’s a handful of manufacturers out there that offer the really interesting stuff, the kit and gear that really stand out from the cooling crowd, the hardware you and me crave and need so badly… that is in the enthusiast domain of gaming hardware. And that’s where we need to make a stop at Be Quiet! as they tick boxes man!
5.Cooler Master Hyper 212
Pros & Cons
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatpipe cooler traces its lineage back well over a decade, which might as well be considered prehistoric in the PC industry. Historically, it’s been the plucky go-to cooler beloved by overclockers and system builders due to low cost and relatively good performance.
Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
Both the stealth and RGB versions feel like direct descendants to the Hyper 212s of yesteryear, with each performing like they were designed to be focused on entry-level to mid-range quad-core gaming builds.
Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Fx 8320 – A relatively recent processor model is AMD FX 8350, which has more power from the raw CPU than most intel series. However, the whole FX series is still viable, albeit old tech, for general use and some new games. So here you go if you are searching for an acceptable high-performance Processor cooler for your nice FX 8350.