Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Fx 8350 – A significant component of the system, where much of the data processing is processed, is the best CPU for AMD FX 8350. Thus, the CPU temperature tends to be greater than that of other elements during the performance.
The high temperature of the CPU can maintain by using the Best AMD FX 8350 CPU coolers. This post covers all the stuff you need to know before purchasing the best AMD FX 8350 CPU cooler for cost-effective performance.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Excellent performance, top-notch build quality, quiet operation and comprehensive bundles are hallmarks of the Noctua range, but there has historically been one recurring drawback; the coolers and fans only came in a brown-and-beige colour scheme that stood out like a sore thumb. We’ve lost count of how many times readers have asked “do they come in black?” so we’re pleased to finally say “yes, yes they do.”
The revamped variants, dubbed chromax.black, were introduced at the tail end of 2019 and promise the “same signature quiet cooling performance with a sleek stealth look.” Fans might view the alternate colour as blasphemy, but we disagree; the all-black model of the NH-D15 is beautifully made, and the time that Noctua has taken in introducing this model was evidently well spent.back to menu ↑
2.AMD SILENT COOLER
- AMD ORIGINAL WRAITH COOLER (Featuring near-silent 39dbA operation)
- Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/Heatpipes & 4-Pin Connector
- Support Socket FM2/FM1/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/939/940/754
- Support up to 125W CPU
AMD’s Wraith cooler was introduced at CES this January, and has been available with select processors from AMD for a few months. We’ve now had a chance to put one of these impressive-looking CPU coolers through its paces on the test bench to see how much it improves on the previous model, and see if aftermarket cooling is necessary with AMD’s flagship parts anymore.
While a switch in the bundled stock cooler might not seem very compelling, the fact that AMD has put effort into improving this aspect of their retail CPU offering is notable. AMD processors already present a great value relative to Intel’s offerings for gaming and desktop productivity, but the stock coolers have to this point warranted a replacement.back to menu ↑
3.be Quiet! BK008
- A high 120W TDP cooling efficiency
- Full configuration of RAM Memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Three high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps
- Silence-optimized, seven Blade 92mm be quiet! fan (Max. 25.4Db(a))
- Pwm Variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Intel: 1150/ 1151/ 1155/ 1156
- Amd: AM2 (+)/ AM3 (+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2 (+)
We test and review the be quiet! BK008 CPU Cooler For every segment and budget you can find something you need. The market stabilized and within the entire range and scope of heatpipe based coolers there’s a certain comfort zone with a corresponding product available. As a result, most of the coolers available on the market are all adequate at the very least.
There are always exceptions to this, there’s a handful of manufacturers out there that offer the really interesting stuff, the kit and gear that really stand out from the cooling crowd, the hardware you and me crave and need so badly… that is in the enthusiast domain of gaming hardware. And that’s where we need to make a stop at Be Quiet! as they tick boxes man!
The Pure Rock SLIM has a relatively small design yet offers reasonable cooling capacity (for a nice price as well), making it ideal for use in space-saving but powerful desktop systems and home theatre PCs (HTPCs).
Have a peek at the model tested below; with a small footprint and decent looks, this is one of the more silent (air based) coolers we have ever tested, even with a Core i7 4790K that we’ll throw at it.back to menu ↑
4.AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 8 Cores and 16 processing threads bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4 4 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game Cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards. Maximum Operating Temperature (Tjmax)- 95°C
The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X is the poster child for the AMD Ryzen 3rd Generation processors on the consumer level. Thanks to its new 7nm manufacturing process, it delivers much better performance at a lower power consumption than its predecessor.
It may not come close to surpassing the Ryzen 9 3900X, , especially in multi-threaded workloads, and it has inherited the Ryzen 7 2700X’s 8-core, 16-thread setup. However, it still brings to the table that raw performance for those who are on a limited budget.
With the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, you’re getting a much more affordable processor that also needs less robust cooling, and it’s simply the best processor for most people. But, don’t take our word for it; read our review to find out exactly what it’s capable of.back to menu ↑
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
I remember the time when I took a spin on the Cooler Master G100M. That Mr. UFO gave us a chill for sure coming out purely from the design and RGB lighting were doing the magic for sure. Then came the Raijintek JUNO PRO RBW with what we can call fin-bunch design. Reminds me of the Zalman era designed coolers! Recently, Thermaltake released their take on such an approach in the form of UX100 ARGB lighting CPU cooler.
I am wondering if it is the same OEM with a rebrand or what as the UX100 resembles the JUNO PRO RBW. Anyhow, the Thermaltake UX100 has features black coated aluminum fins designed in a bunch style to form a base on which the fan is suspended. Speaking of the fan this cooler features 9-blades with high airflow. This fan is using the hydraulic bearing.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Fx 8350 – A relatively recent processor model is AMD FX 8350, which has more power from the raw CPU than most intel series. However, the whole FX series is still viable, albeit old tech, for general use and some new games. So here you go if you are searching for an acceptable high-performance Processor cooler for your nice FX 8350.