Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Ryzen 9 3950x – The Ryzen 93950x are currently among the best high-end CPUs that are doing wonders with their incredibly efficient architecture and processing power. Made specifically for the enthusiasts, the Ryzen 93950X are expected to pull a lot of weight, and one cannot expect the CPU to lose its cool without an equally efficient CPU cooler to keep the temperature in check. To make your job easier we have compiled a thoroughly researched guide-list for the best Ryzen 9 3900X and 3950X coolers.
Pros & Cons
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700 (LGA17xx family) LGA1200, LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4 & AM5
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 7950X, 7900X, 7700X, 7600X)
The NH-D15’s solid copper base is polished to a semi-smooth finish prior to nickel plating. The finish is almost perfect for keeping thermal compound in place without requiring a thick film of the stuff. I could go on with specs like soldered-on fins and six heat pipes, but I’d rather focus on test results than pontificate about how those things will affect them.
There’s merit to that line of thinking, as the Austrian firm’s cooling solutions have routinely set a high bar for others to match, and though you can expect to pay a premium, owners rarely begrudge spending extra on a product that oozes quality and is designed to stand the test of time.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
Pros & Cons
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
With a concrete performance showing for the 240mm AIO class, we were surprised to actually see the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB also provides better thermal numbers (spoiler: by just 0.1 degree Celsius) than the larger, Raijintek Orcus 360 AIO in direct comparison.
When you pause and consider the ML240R RGB cost less and has a smaller footprint, while besting bigger, pricier solutions, it’s easy for us to come away impressed.
With mounting hardware included for most Intel and AMD processor sockets, the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB offers support for just about every modern desktop CPU, save Threadripper.
3.Corsair iCUE H100i
Pros & Cons
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
Corsair provides an impressive list of CPU sockets supported by the H100i RGB PRO XT, including AMD’s Threadripper TR4 and TRX4 processors,but note that this cooler does not support Intel’s aging socket 775. Pairs of snap-fit mounting brackets allow for simple adjustment for your system build and an Intel backplate is included for 115x boards.
Standard-fare for Corsair H-Series liquid cooling brings the usual Micro-B-USB-to-9-pin (USB 2.0) motherboard header to provide integration of the H100i RGB PRO XT with iCUE software.
Corsair covers the H100i RGB PRO XT with its standard, 5-year warranty for AIO liquid coolers.
4.Scythe Fuma 2
Pros & Cons
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
Scythe has been around for quite some time, getting their start back in 2002. They have since rapidly grown their reach, becoming a well-known and respected manufacturer of CPU coolers and fans. Their diverse portfolio of products along with a firm commitment to quality has resulted in the company earning a dedicated following.
Scythe’s development team has re-engineered the heatsink design of the second generation Fuma Twin Tower CPU cooler. The design continues to be based on two solid fin packages connected by six powerful 6 mm copper heatpipes. The heatpipes are U-shaped and run through a solid copper base plate.
In contrast to the predecessor, the Fuma 2 comes with an asymmetric heatsink design, where the two towers are offset to the side. The fins of the heatsink have also been shortened on one side. These adjustments enable the Fuma 2 to offer unrestricted RAM compatibility even on mainboards with memory banks on both sides of the socket. To protect the CPU cooler from corrosion, all copper heatpipes as well as the base-plate are carefully nickel-plated.”
5.be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Pros & Cons
- Socket compatibility AMD: AM5 / AM4
- Socket compatibility Intel: 1700 / 1200 / 2066 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 2011(-3) Square ILM
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes
- Overall dimensions without Mounting material (L x w x H): 5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility.
The Dark Rock series from be quiet! represents the apex of the company’s air cooling line. The Dark Rocks are stunningly handsome CPU coolers swathed in no-nonsense, deep-black aesthetics. The Dark Rock Pro 4 is the latest flagship of this family, developed for power users and overclockers looking for every available watt of cooling power that they can squeeze from a performance-minded, heatpipe-based tower cooler.
Sporting both 135mm and 120mm fans, the Dark Rock Pro 4 manages to sandwich an extra cooling fan between its twin pair of aluminum-fin cooling towers. Out front, the 120 x 25mm SilentWings fan moves air through the first tower, where it meets the 135 x 22mm SilentWings fan. That second fan, in turn, motivates the air stream through the second tower, and out the rear of the cooler.
Best Cpu Coolers for Amd Ryzen 9 3950x – Choosing the best CPU cooler for AMD Ryzen 9 might be complex so we listed down some of the best Ryzen 9 coolers that you can find in the market easily.