Best Cpu Coolers for i5 4690k – Having trouble buying a great cpu cooler for i5 4690k? We understand this problem because we have gone through the entire cpu cooler for i5 4690k research process already, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best cpu cooler for i5 4690k available in the market today. After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the best cpu cooler for i5 4690k of 2021. Check out our ranking below!
1.upHere Quiet CPU
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 92mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation
- Fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink
- Easy installation. Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 Supports AMD CPUs wit socket types AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+(AMD Motherboard no need to additional brackets.Just install the CPU Cooler to the bracket beside the CPU.)
- What You Get: C92R Red LED CPU COOLER, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
I’ve actually had these fans already and we did a live stream which if you want to you can check out up here and we went into a little bit more depth in these set them up and made a pyramid out of them too so people could see what they look like we will be doing that later in the review I’ll be putting these into a PC and doing some temperature testing so if you want to skip forward to that we’ll put some links in the review description so you can fast-forward to whichever part of the review you actually require so if you just want to see what they look like
and how well they perform then you can skip ahead to that but if you want to see what you get how it all works and find out my impressions of them then keep watching ok so the first thing to let’s take the might a box and see what we actually get now these are actually a six pack of fans and it comes with its own controller as well so if you’ve got a motherboard which doesn’t have an addressable RGB header on it don’t worry it’s not a problem there is actually a separate switch near which you can use to manually change the light in but if you’re used in a
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
The Gammaxx 400 loses both the Gamer Storm label and a second cooling tower compared to that high end model, but gains a cleaner airflow pathway and broader compatibility with systems that have tall memory modules. Cooler thickness is the most-important factor in determining whether a CPU cooler must sit above or behind that memory, and the Gammaxx specifications are fairly close to those of other recently-tested slim tower coolers.
Deepcool has shipped us several great-performing reasonably-priced products over the past few years, with its Gamer Storm Assassin II dual-tower cooler recently beating most of the firm’s competitors in both price and performance. Can the company do more with even less?
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The medium height CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 92mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU
- 【PWM Fan】The 92mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 45.8CFM; Fan Speed: 600~2200±10％RPM
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards thanks to the smaller size.
- 【RGB Lighting】The addressable RGB lighting on the top cover and fan is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Compatibility】Only 131mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 914 XT Basic and SE 914 XT ARGB. Both coolers use the same 92 mm single-tower, single-fan design with four heatpipes. As the DIY PC market further separates into two distinct segments, either ARGB or no ARGB, it is nice to see ID-Cooling recognize that fact and cater to those markets.
The Basic version offers a clean-looking heatsink with solid specifications for those with limited space and no desire for ARGB lighting. Meanwhile, the ARGB version swaps in an ARGB fan and top plate, and black coating for those who focus on a specific theme, or just like ARGB illuminated parts.
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Compatible Sockets: - Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2
- 2 year
I have reviewed a couple of the Thermaltake AIO coolers in the past, and they have been superb, however, they also sit close to the top of the market for pricing.
Today I have the UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler which is completely the other end of the spectrum. Priced at just £13.99 this is one of the cheapest coolers on the market, while still offering motherboard controllable ARGB LEDs all in a low profile format.
This cooler sits at just 66mm high and is 122.3 mm in diameter, making it quite petite by today’s standards of coolers. Its small size does have an obvious consequence, its cooling capacity is lower than many high-end models, this is rated at just 65W meaning the highest spec CPU it will be able to handle is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.
5.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
- Fan Noise Level: 9 - 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 82.9 CFM ± 10%
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.
The Hyper 212 Evo v2 does away with the swing-arm flex mount bracket and makes use of a fixed torsion bar, which greatly simplifies mounting and installation of the cooler.
Best Cpu Coolers for i5 4690k – Looking for the best cpu cooler for i5 4690k? We have evaluated 79755 reviews from top experts. Here are our top-ranked picks, including top-selling cpu cooler for i5 4690k.