Best Cpu Coolers for i5 8400 – Since you own an i5-8400 processor, you need a CPU Cooler that will take the heat out and be compatible with your processor’s heating levels and temperatures! For this post, we went ahead and found 10+ CPU Coolers on the market and researched them all. After intense research and several hours and efforts put into it, we shortlisted 5 Best i5 8400 CPU Coolers that will not only keep the heat out but be compatible with your processor’s heating levels
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066/AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
NZXT has finally announced the latest addition to its Kraken Z series AIO liquid cooler, the Kraken Z53. As the extension of the previously announced Kraken Z series AIO liquid cooler lineup, the Kraken Z53 features the same pump design, performance, and customization as the Z63 and Z73, but with a smaller 240mm radiator for better compatibility for most mid-tower chassis.
In this review, we’ll be putting the Kraken Z53 to the test and see what kind of cooling performance can we expect from this cooler and of course, how does it fare against other CPU coolers we have here in the test la.back to menu ↑
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
MSI includes just a handful of drivers and utilities with this board. All of the drivers installed without any issue, and they don’t warrant much discussion. As for the utilities, you’ll find a customized version of CPUID’s popular CPU-Z tool, along with MSI’s Dragon Center software.
Dragon Center provides a wide range of features in a single app. Before I go into what Dragon Center does, I should note that this version of Dragon Center is available as a straight download from the board’s support page—which I’m far happier about than I probably should be for such a small detail.
With all the previous MSI motherboards that I’ve reviewed, the company didn’t provide the full program in one download on its support page. Instead, the support page offered an installation tool rather than the program itself, requiring you to download a separate SDK package to complete the installation. I’ve complained about this at least half a dozen times to date, and I’m delighted to see that MSI has now opted to provide an actual download from the start.back to menu ↑
3.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Cooler Master has recently released two new all-in-one liquid cooling units: the Master Liquid ML120L and the ML240L. As you might guess, the ML120L is a 120mm radiator unit, and the ML240L happens to sport a 240mm (2x120mm) form liquid cooler.
(Note: we have a review of the 120mm unit coming soon.) PC gamers and system builders increasingly want to add the sleek, visual presence that only a liquid cooling unit provides, while ensuring a thermal design that can handle overclocking potential. Want custom color options? Cooler Master’s Master Liquid ML120L and ML240L both feature LED RGB 4-pin fans and pump display utilizing RBG integration with capable motherboards. Or you can control the color and display pattern manually via a “Molex” (4-pin ATA)-powered control module.back to menu ↑
4.upHere Quiet CPU Cooler
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 92mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation
- Fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink
- Easy installation. Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 Supports AMD CPUs wit socket types AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+(AMD Motherboard no need to additional brackets.Just install the CPU Cooler to the bracket beside the CPU.)
- What You Get: C92R Red LED CPU COOLER, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The upHere cooler are 120mm RGB gaming fans that have premium features for value pricing. In addition to having a rich premium feature set, the upHere case fans provide a superb cooling solution for custom gaming enthusiasts.
Most budget or value case fans will offer some sort of lighting effects. But, the big challenge is designing a fan that avoids “hot spots”. Hot spots in LED lighting are portions where you can see the actual LED light source. This is a desired lighting effect in some cases, but usually you want a diffuse light pattern. These case fans provide very good LED light diffusion while at an affordable price.back to menu ↑
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
Everything including the fans, anti-vibration pads, fan clips, heatpipes and fin arrays has been given the all-black makeover, as too have the mounting parts. Noctua’s fit and finish is, as expected, of a high standard, and the black coatings on all the various parts are so well matched that the cooler comes across as a single large item. It’s more matte than glossy, too, helping give it a modern, trendy aesthetic, and it goes without saying there are no gaudy LED lights.
The calls for a widely-compatible colour scheme have been answered, but other than that, the chromax.black has plenty in common with the regular NH-D15 reviewed back in 2014. That means half-a-dozen copper heatpipes, a dual-tower design with 150mm-wide aluminium fin-stacks, and a pair of black NF-A15 PWM fans that are among the best in the business. As always, low-noise adapters are included in the bundle, along with a y-splitter cable, and you get a good-sized tube of Noctua’s own NT-H1 thermal compound, as well as the peace of mind of a comprehensive six-year warranty.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for i5 8400 – Keeping your CPU Cool is one of the main tasks when building a PC. No matter how powerful your i5-8400 PC is, no matter how much RAM or GPU you have. If you don’t have proper cooling, nothing will work! Without proper airflow and cooling, your PC will overheat and will die out and lead to physical damage to all the other components. This is why you need a CPU Cooler! In this post, we will find and review the Best CPU Cooler for i5 8400 processor as you came for that only!