Best Cpu Coolers for i7 6700k – Fam, if you want the best i7 6700k CPU Cooler that will keep your PC free from heat and effectively eliminate dust while giving you the ultimate value for your hard-earned money, we would suggest you go for Cooler Master Hyper 212 without a second thought. Equipped with a smart fan and 4 high-quality heat pipes powered by direct-contact technology, this CPU Cooler operates noiselessly and ensures maximum airflow.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
Deepcool has shipped us several great-performing reasonably-priced products over the past few years, with its Gamer Storm Assassin II dual-tower cooler recently beating most of the firm’s competitors in both price and performance. Can the company do more with even less?
The Gammaxx 400 loses both the Gamer Storm label and a second cooling tower compared to that high end model, but gains a cleaner airflow pathway and broader compatibility with systems that have tall memory modules. Cooler thickness is the most-important factor in determining whether a CPU cooler must sit above or behind that memory, and the Gammaxx specifications are fairly close to those of other recently-tested slim tower coolers.back to menu ↑
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
The NH-D15’s solid copper base is polished to a semi-smooth finish prior to nickel plating. The finish is almost perfect for keeping thermal compound in place without requiring a thick film of the stuff. I could go on with specs like soldered-on fins and six heat pipes, but I’d rather focus on test results than pontificate about how those things will affect them.
The NH-D15 itself is a creation of beauty and majesty, towering 6.4” above the CPU and covering roughly the footprint of a mini-ITX motherboard. Noctua ships it with enough hardware to fit both versions of LGA 2011, all versions of LGA 115x and all AMD motherboards that include a four-hole backplate on the factory retention bracket.back to menu ↑
3.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
Both the stealth and RGB versions feel like direct descendants to the Hyper 212s of yesteryear, with each performing like they were designed to be focused on entry-level to mid-range quad-core gaming builds. However, if overclocking more than four CPU cores to the upper-end of the silicon stratosphere is on your agenda, you might consider alternatives as this pair of Hyper 212s lacks at wrangling thermal loads on HEDT (high-end desktop) CPUs.
This is no real surprise, though, as the Hyper 212 has always been a heatpipe cooler for the masses.back to menu ↑
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 92mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation
- Fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink
- Easy installation. Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 Supports AMD CPUs wit socket types AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+(AMD Motherboard no need to additional brackets.Just install the CPU Cooler to the bracket beside the CPU.)
- What You Get: C92R Red LED CPU COOLER, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The uphere Quiet CPU Cooler is an affordable mainstream CPU cooler that delivers great cooling performance on all modern desktop processors thanks to its 4 specially shaped direct contact heat pipes. The 92mm PWM fan features a wide speed range and can be fine tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation. A quick and easy installation fan bracket and universal mounting system offer great flexibility, making the uphere CPU Cooler a great match for any system.
MAXIMUM AIFLOW 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine tuned cooling performance or silent operation DIRECT THERMANL TRANSFER Our improved Direct ccontact technology placing four Direct Contact heatpipes to minimize Cpu contact gaps and provide excellent thermal transfer Specification Heat Sink Material:back to menu ↑
- Aluminum Extrusion Design
- Low-profile Gravity i2 has a perfect ratio aluminum extrusion heatsink
- Compatibility: Intel Core i7/i5/i3. Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Connector: 4-Pins PWM. Compact Size Fan: 7-bladed 92mm fan provides better cooling performance with low noise
- Quick and easy installation
This means that instead of purchasing your laptop from a retailer, you get it directly from the manufacturing company.
For instance, the guide has information regarding the specs of the Thermaltake Gravity I2 Review you want such as brand, size, function among other features. In case you want a Thermaltake Gravity I2 Review with specific features, then Amazon has the best search tools. All you have to do is to key in the features you prefer and a list of laptops will appear on your screen.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for i7 6700k – Finding it difficult choosing a CPU cooler for your i7 6700k? Especially i7 9700K being is a very powerful processor, it generates a lot of heat. Thus you will need only the best CPU coolers to enable your i7 6700k to run effectively and prevent it from burning itself out.