Best Cpu Coolers for i7 8700k – As we know, the i7 8700k consume more heat as compared to older intel processors. So, if you plan to run it at stock or to overclock it, you will have to take help from a great cooler to keep the system cool and works efficiently. If your processor heats up, it will not deliver the performance you want, but you don’t need to worry if you have an excellent cooler. Your cooler will manage all the problems and let you outperform all your skills in a comfortable atmosphere.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on the top cover and fan is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3-PIN connector, a cable controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
ID-Cooling has been around for a while now and looks to further its market share in the PC-cooling space. Getting off to a solid start back in 2013, the company has come a long way with their plethora of liquid and air coolers having secured them a solid foothold while they go toe-to-toe with the bigger names in the industry.
Each revision of a product or new product release has shown marked improvements or additional features, including RGB LEDs, everyone’s love-it or hate-it trend of the moment. With a drive to succeed, the company continues to show a great deal of tenacity in a highly competitive market.back to menu ↑
2.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
I have reviewed a couple of the Thermaltake AIO coolers in the past, and they have been superb, however, they also sit close to the top of the market for pricing.
Today I have the UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler which is completely the other end of the spectrum. Priced at just this is one of the cheapest coolers on the market, while still offering motherboard controllable ARGB LEDs all in a low profile format.
This cooler sits at just 66mm high and is 122.3 mm in diameter, making it quite petite by today’s standards of coolers. Its small size does have an obvious consequence, its cooling capacity is lower than many high-end models, this is rated at just 65W meaning the highest spec CPU it will be able to handle is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.back to menu ↑
3.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option. Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.
A set of additional fan mounting hardware is included for users seeking to add an additional fan to the Hyper 212 Evo v2 for push/pull airflow, a PWM splitter for dual fan operation and a syringe of thermal compound round out the boxed accessories.back to menu ↑
- 【Single Tower Dual Silent Fan Setting】Two full function 120mm 5V 3Pin addressable RGB, 12V 4Pin PWM fans adopt silentPro blades design with Corona LED frame to increase air convection efficiency and greatly improve heat dissipation. Stable operation and reduce noise. The fan supports for automatic speed control, at 1000~2000±10%RPM. 6 different solid colors and 10 lighting modes controlled by remote controller, unlimited changes.
- 【E-sports Plexiglass Definable RGB LED Top Guard】Plexiglass definable RGB LED top guard, syncs with FRGB addressable version, protects heat pipes from damage. Anti-oxidation protective layer for surface treatment, ensure light transmission and avoiding glare. Sync with the FRGB fan lights like rainbow, stylish and cool, full of personality. It can be also switched to solid light mode. Include RGB controller.
- 【High Efficiency Closed Air Duct Enclosure Design】GI-D66A HALO FRGB cpu cooler with close air channel design, prevents air from overflowing. The air is blown directly to the base and the heat pipe, the cpu cooler cools down more quickly. The aluminum heatsink material maintain the light weight and good corrosion resistance, and significantly improve heat dissipation efficiency.
- 【6 Heat Pipes Direct Touch and Super Heat Dissipation·230W TDP】6 pcs 6mm nickel plating copper powder heat pipes U type for fast thermal conduction, 55X35mm aluminum base with HDT (Heat pipes Direct Touch). The heat pipe is in direct contact with the CPU to achieve efficient and rapid heat transfer for maximum heat dissipation. TDP is up to 230W, greatly improved heat dissipation performance.
- 【Universal Metal EasySET Pro Bracket】Compatible with Intel LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Easy to install, more stable, and the heat pipe is in derectly contact with the CPU, the motherboard is effectively protected from being bent and deformed.
PCCOOLER is a relatively new brand focused on PC Coolers, Case Fans, PSU, and PC Chassis manufacturing. PCCOOLER is a brand of Shenzhen Fluence Technology PLC, which was founded in 2005. PCCOOLER is a leading brand in China domestic market and now their products are available in other countries including America, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Germany, Japan, and so on.
PCCOOLER has sent us their GI-D66A air cooler for review. The design element of this cooler has me wow! We have a single housing frame encapsulating the heat sink and two 120mm ARGB fans in quite a style and form. What is more impressive is the pricing of the cooler and the warranty from the manufacturer.
The GI-D66A ARGB is compatible with – Intel Sockets LGA: 775, 1366, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD Socket: AM4, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1. The rated TDP is 230W for this cooler.back to menu ↑
5.DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GTE V2
- Premium Black Anodized Coating - Full black surface finish on the entire heat sink tower adds an extra layer of
- Direct-contact heat pipes - Ø6mm × 4pcs help rapidly transfer heat from the CPU to the heat sink tower
- Air Cooled Excellence - 120mm Low-Noise fan, ≤27.8 dB(A) with a PWM range between 500-1650 RPM
- Easy to Install Mounting System - Intel LGA 1200/1151/1366/2011-v3, AMD AM4/AM3(+)/AM2(+)/FM2(+)/FM1
- Compact Size - Heatsink Dimensions 127×50×155mm
Deepcool has built up its distribution network in over sixty countries all over the globe, by which end-users can purchase Deepcool products online or in their nearest local stores. With more and more media exposure and publication, such as awards from renowned websites and magazines like Pure Overclock, Tom’s Hardware, Guru3d, CHIP, etc., Deepcool now enjoys a good reputation among daily computer users, gamers, and overclockers.
We will always spare no effort to maintain customer satisfaction by serving our customer’s ever-changing thermal needs and providing the quickest and most comprehensive service available. As our slogan goes, we wish you all “Enjoy your cool life!”back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for i7 8700k – Intel Core i7 8700 k is one of the leading among available processors and is almost ideal for current requirements. However, you want something for your gaming processor or a unit capable of managing productivity chores such as rendering and editing. The CPU offers incredible performance at every step. In this guide, we will have a detailed review of the best CPU cooler for i7 8700k.