Best Cpu Coolers for i7 9700k – The process of selecting the best CPU cooler for core i7 9700k must be hectic because it requires a lot of struggle and patience. First of all, you have to decide whether you like a liquid cooler, air cooler, or AIO cooler then proceed further accordingly.
Air cooler is considered to be ideal for the i7 9700k in its performance and noise reduction. You must go for Noctua NH-D15 Premium CPU Cooler because it perfectly suits your build and you can enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted gaming session.
1.NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm
Pros & Cons
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066/AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
The NZXT Kraken Z53 is uniquely positioned. It’s the most affordable Z-class AIO cooler, and the smallest in the range, but it’s also pretty good at what it does. You could view this AIO as an X53 but with a fancier LCD display on the CPU block, and that would be about right. Support for both Intel and AMD platforms is present, so too are two P120 fans from NZXT.
The LCD display is clearly the star of the show, allowing you to control it through CAM to show a whole host of data. You can view CPU and GPU temperatures on the display, configure light effects, or display other content.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
Pros & Cons
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
With mounting hardware included for most Intel and AMD processor sockets, the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB offers support for just about every modern desktop CPU, save Threadripper. With PWM fan and pump controls, Cooler Master have opted to rely on motherboard fan curves and user control rather than to supply their own software for managing all aspects of this AIO.
Users can choose to either plug the cooler into the motherboard’s 4-pin RGB headers, or the included Cooler Master RGB lighting controller for light show controls.
3.MSI MAG Series
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets and CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2plus, FM2, FM1, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, TR4
The MSI Optix MAG273R is a good IPS monitor with a 27 inch, 1080p screen. The relatively low pixel density isn’t great for multitasking or desktop work, but this monitor mainly targets esports players, with a high refresh rate, low input lag, and great response time. It also supports AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology, which helps to reduce screen tearing while gaming.
This monitor can get bright enough for most rooms, and it has good reflection handling, so glare shouldn’t be an issue. Unfortunately, although the stand has a great height adjustment range and great tilt range, it can’t swivel and can’t rotate to a portrait orientation. Also, like all IPS monitors, it has a low contrast ratio, so it’s not a great choice for a dark room.
Pros & Cons
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4/AM5.
Offering a plethora of liquid and air coolers along with fans, thermal paste, and more, they have secured a solid foothold from which they can go toe to toe with the bigger names in the industry. With a drive to succeed and a portfolio of solid products, ID-Cooling continues to show a great deal of tenacity in a highly competitive market.
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 234 ARGB, which is a single-tower, single-fan cooler with four heat pipes and a TDP rating of 200 watts. The base design is familiar to many as it’s the most common heatsink design on the market. However, according to ID-Cooling, its performance should be more than we originally bargained for. That being said, it’s time to see if that claim holds any truth, so let’s take a closer look at the SE 234 ARGB.
Pros & Cons
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Compatible Sockets: - Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2
- 2 year
Recently, Thermaltake released their take on such an approach in the form of UX100 ARGB lighting CPU cooler. I am wondering if it is the same OEM with a rebrand or what as the UX100 resembles the JUNO PRO RBW. Anyhow, the Thermaltake UX100 has features black coated aluminum fins designed in a bunch style to form a base on which the fan is suspended. Speaking of the fan this cooler features 9-blades with high airflow.
This fan is using the hydraulic bearing. The most killer aspect – may be more than the performance – is the 16.8M ARGB lighting solution on this cooler. ARGB is at the forefront of this cooler with 15 ARGB LEDs mounted inside an 8mm thick diffuser on the inner side of the shroud. The blades have flame designed on them.
Best Cpu Coolers for i7 9700k – In the era of technology, the Core i7 9700k is one of the most powerful computer processors. It has Intel UHD Graphics 630 as an entry-level spec along with a 12M smart cache and 8 cores.
The powerful parts of i7 9700k can result in heating the whole computer build. In this regard, you need a CPU cooler that can expel the heat out of the processor and keep it cool.