Best Cpu Coolers for i7 Processors – The Cpu Coolers for i7 Processors is eight cores and sixteen threads processor with hyper-threading enabled. The base clock of this processor is 3.60 GHz, while the boost clock of this CPU is 5 GHz which you can easily achieve with a potent CPU cooler. Intel again bought a new chipset, and these processors are not going to work with older chipsets. Also, even after checking all these CPU coolers, you still can’t decide which one is best for you. There is a buying guide that you can check, and it will help you pick up a cooler as you will know what product will be best for your build.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
Ever since it was founded back in 2004, NZXT has been focused on the always-lucrative PC gaming market. The company started out with just a few PC cases, yet their unique aesthetics and features were more than enough to let the company establish a solid foothold in the advanced PC market. Several years later, NZXT slowly began diversifying their product portfolio by adding cooling and power products to it. Today, the company produces a large variety of PC cases, cooling, and power products, as well as PC peripherals and accessories.
NZXT entered the PC cooling market nearly a decade ago by releasing all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooling solutions and accessories for them, including GPU mounting brackets. However unlike other manufacturers who have opted to build large, diverse product lineups, NZXT never kept more than a handful of AIO coolers available in their product line-up. Instead, the company has focused on delivering a few quality and aesthetically-unique designs, rather than trying to take the competition down on raw performance aloneback to menu ↑
2.MSI MAG Series
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
While not in the OSD menu, the joystick can be used as a hotkey for certain shortcuts: ‘up’ opens the Game Menu settings, ‘down’ provides you with six different crosshairs, ‘left’ allows you to set an alarm clock, and ‘right’ changes the input source.
Other features include the standard settings such as brightness, contrast, and sharpness as well as an Eye Saver mode, 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio selection, and RGB color settings.
While the MSI MAG241C has saturated colors covering 115% of the sRGB space, which makes the colors more vibrant and lifelike, it lacks an sRGB picture profile, which would limit the color reproduction to 100% sRGB. This may be a problem for those who require accurate color representation for graphic design and other color-critical tasks.back to menu ↑
3.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
However, as with all of our reviews, we wipe the slate clean and will look at this new cost-effective AIO from Cooler Master with a completely open mind. According to Cooler Master, this refresh of the ML240L series is not just an aesthetic update, the ML240L V2 RGB has had an extensive rework of both the pump and the fans, so it will be very interesting to see what effect these improvements have had on thermal performance.
The ML240L V2 is equipped with Cooler Master’s latest 3rd generation pump that features an increased chamber capacity for improved volume and liquid exchange between chambers, due to reduced resistance. Impeller blades have been extended and the curvature has been enhanced to improve water flow and heat dissipation. A new Tri-Phase motor with silent driver should also help lower noise levels.back to menu ↑
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on the top cover and fan is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3-PIN connector, a cable controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 224 XT Basic and SE 224 XT ARGB. Both use the same single-tower, single-fan design with four heat pipes, and at first glance it appears to be fairly similar to many other offerings in the entry to mid-range market, meaning it will face some stiff competition. So you might be asking why two similar products have been released?
Well, not everyone wants an illuminated cooler, and the Basic version offers a clean-looking heatsink with solid specifications, while the ARGB version swaps in a nicer top plate, black coating, and ARGB fan for those more focused on appearance. With that having been said, it’s time to see what these two coolers can do.back to menu ↑
5.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
Then came the Raijintek JUNO PRO RBW with what we can call fin-bunch design. Reminds me of the Zalman era designed coolers! Recently, Thermaltake released their take on such an approach in the form of UX100 ARGB lighting CPU cooler.
I am wondering if it is the same OEM with a rebrand or what as the UX100 resembles the JUNO PRO RBW. Anyhow, the Thermaltake UX100 has features black coated aluminum fins designed in a bunch style to form a base on which the fan is suspended. Speaking of the fan this cooler features 9-blades with high airflow. This fan is using the hydraulic bearing.
The most killer aspect – may be more than the performance – is the 16.8M ARGB lighting solution on this cooler. ARGB is at the forefront of this cooler with 15 ARGB LEDs mounted inside an 8mm thick diffuser on the inner side of the shroud. The blades have flame designed on them.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for i7 Processors – Intel released their Rocket Lake processors in early 2021, and these processors ensure no bottlenecking with the Nvidia RTX-30 series of graphics cards. These processors give AMD counterparts a tough time and provide much identical or even better performance for a great price. Still, the PCIe lanes problem is available on the Intel 500 series of motherboards, and their chipset lacks its lanes but shares the CPU lanes. To reduce thermal throttling, you need some excellent aftermarket cooling solutions, and there are some of the best CPU Cooler for i7 11700K that you can consider in 2021.