Best Cpu Coolers for i9 9900k – In this comprehensive guide, we will reveal the top-recommended best CPU cooler for i9 9900k to help maintain the temperature in the best way.
The other section of this guide will focus on buying aspects that highlight the factors you should consider to make a valuable purchase.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 【FASTER HEAT DISSIPATION】4 direct contact heatpipes on our well-polished base plate transfer heat faster, while the heatsink is highly optimised to minimize the air resistance and maximize heat dissipation area, with improved thickness of Aluminum fins, ensuring air flow through easily and fast.
- 【120MM PWM FAN FOR POWERFUL COOLING AND QUIET OPERATION】With PWM function and anti-vibration pads, our 120mm fan pairs efficient cooling with low-noise-level — the fan speed automatically changes by temperature, ensuring higher cooling efficiency and less noise. Fan speed up to 1800 RPM(±10%) Noise level: 36.0 dB(A) Powerful air flow up to 74.85 CFM.
- 【RAINBOW SPECTRUM LED】Our cpu air cooler's rainbow spectrum LED randomly display spectrum patterns and high brightness LEDs frame user’s system is provided, inviting your computer to a world of perfect tuning.
- 【PLEASE NOTE: AM4 MOUNTING BRACKET IS NOT INCLUDED, VERSATILE CPU SUPPORTED】The cpu air cooler's mounting system is compatible with Intel sockets: LGA 775/1151/1152/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011/2066(Core i3/i5/i7/i9) and AMD sockets: AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 and makes your installation progress a breeze.
- 【WHAT WE CARE AND GUARANTEE】We welcome your suggestions and guide since your points can be of great importance to us; Also we provide a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, making sure you enjoy one of the best customer services.
Today we are taking a look at a CPU cooler from a company we had never previously heard of, ABKONCORE. ABKONCORE was founded in 2001 and offers products ranging from cases, CPU coolers, keyboards, headsets, and even power supplies.
The CPU cooler we are taking a look at today is their CT404B Dual Sync which is a tower-style air cooler with dual 120 mm RGB cooling fans (likely why its called dual sync). The tower cooler also features four 6mm-thick copper heatpipes which will make direct contact with your CPU and is rated for thermal loads up to 170W. Let’s take a look!back to menu ↑
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
The Gammaxx 400 loses both the Gamer Storm label and a second cooling tower compared to that high end model, but gains a cleaner airflow pathway and broader compatibility with systems that have tall memory modules. Cooler thickness is the most-important factor in determining whether a CPU cooler must sit above or behind that memory, and the Gammaxx specifications are fairly close to those of other recently-tested slim tower coolers.
Compared to the NH-U12S, Deepcool’s Gammaxx 400 hangs an extra 0.1″ of fins off both the front and rear of the CPU socket. As a frugal builder, I can sympathize with anyone who actually needs the extra 0.1″ of memory clearance afforded by the costlier partback to menu ↑
3.Vetroo V5 White CPU Air Cooler
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Everyone says the best budget air cooler for CPUs is the Vetroo V5 but now its time to test those claims out. In this Vetroo V5 review we look at cooling performance on low, mid and high end processors to see if this can actually beat some of the best heatsinks around.
With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.back to menu ↑
4.upHere Quiet CPU Coole
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 92mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation
- Fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink
- Easy installation. Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 Supports AMD CPUs wit socket types AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+(AMD Motherboard no need to additional brackets.Just install the CPU Cooler to the bracket beside the CPU.)
- What You Get: C92R Red LED CPU COOLER, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The upHere RGB series case fans are 120mm RGB gaming fans that have premium features for value pricing. In addition to having a rich premium feature set, the upHere case fans provide a superb cooling solution for custom gaming enthusiasts.
The first (most important) feature that stands out to me is the incredibly well-done lighting effects. The upHere RGB 123 fans have great diffusive properties that create a premium-looking aesthetic.
In addition to great lighting effects, the upHere fans are designed for a combination of efficient, low-noise airflow. They featured custom-molded blades that are translucent with a frosted texture (more on that later). The fans have rubber mounting points and a hydraulic bearings. Both reducing operating noise and improving efficiency.back to menu ↑
5.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.
The Hyper 212 Evo v2 does away with the swing-arm flex mount bracket and makes use of a fixed torsion bar, which greatly simplifies mounting and installation of the cooler.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for i9 9900k – The i9 9900k is undeniably one of the most powerful commercially available processors currently available on the market. Using this processor, you will certainly have the best rigs out there. It won’t be exaggerating to say that it’s the fastest and most updated processor.
Whether you are just a casual gamer or gaming enthusiast who wants to upgrade their PC, getting the most recent processor should be your foremost priority. However, the i9 9900k tends to heat up fast, which elevates the temperature within.
Subsequently, it’s important to achieve the most out of the processor that can be accomplished by overclocking it and pushing its competencies.