Best Cpu Coolers for i9 Processors – Anyway, today we will list the best air and AIO liquid CPU coolers for the i9 Processors . You’ll see the best coolers overall, models that offer the most for the money, a couple of RGB picks, and more.
1.NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm
Pros & Cons
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
NZXT’s latest flagship Kraken Z73 AIO represents a new generation of liquid coolers from a company already known for its quality and striking visuals. Armed with a trio of powerful fans and a new 7th- gen pump, this 360mm model makes a stunning visual statement with its active LCD face displaying a myriad of system statistics, like registered CPU and coolant temperatures or even customized logos, radiating forth from atop your CPU in pure digital bliss.
Priced at , the NZXT Kraken Z73 commands a premium for its digital LCD fireworks and a cooling performance punch that rivals the best AIOs — and even some custom cooling loops we’ve tested.
NZXT is famous for its innovative products in the gaming industry. They are an American manufacturing company in Los Angeles, California that focuses on computer hardware. With their talents, we expect nothing less from this line of Z series coolers.
2.MSI MAG Series
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP4
The MSI MAG241C is based on a VA (Vertical Alignment) panel, which boasts a higher contrast ratio than other panel types (IPS and TN). The contrast ratio is responsible for the relation between the darkest and the brightest shades.
With a 3,000:1 static contrast ratio, the MSI monitor delivers deeper blacks than IPS and TN monitors with a usual contrast ratio of 1,000:1. This also makes details in shadows more vivid.
Moving on, the MSI Optix MAG241C curved gaming monitor offers an extended color gamut covering 90% DCI-P3 and 115% sRGB color space.
Pros & Cons
- Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 37mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- 100% compatibility RAM- and PCIe-compatibility due to 95x95mm footprint, does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 11900, 11700, 11600, 10700, see compatibility list)
But they’re also typically more expensive too, which is why we’re particularly fond of heat sinks compatible with Intel and AMD host processors.
Unfortunately, Noctua’s NH-L9i is only compatible with Intel-based platforms. The good news is that Noctua also sells an AMD-compatible NH-L9a. Its physical design is different, so the cooling performance results you’ll see from it are different than what we’re reporting here today.
The NH-L9i’s first surprise is in the heat sink’s sheer weight. Despite a height of just 1.46 inches, it registers 14oz including the fan (but without mounting brackets). This makes it heavier than some of the coolers in the >2-inch category.
4.Vetroo V5 White
Pros & Cons
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Vetro v5 combines something for everyone at an affordable price of $30 or less on sale.
We’re looking at some low-cost CPU cooling solutions; more specifically, we will be reviewing v5 CPU air cooler and comparing it to a couple of similar low-cost cooling options.
The vetro v5 is one of the best CPU coolers in this price because it combines so many things that people are looking for nowadays into a single cooler that Costs about 30 bucks or a little bit less, If you can find it on sale.
Before we get into vetroo v5 CPU air cooler review and performance, testing, let start with packaging and Installation.
5.Scythe Fuma 2
Pros & Cons
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
In today’s review, I look at Scythe’s Fuma 2. Going by the performance on offer from the original, I am excited to see the improvements Scythe has made, which include a revamped design, slim front fan, improved memory clearance, and dual-fan reverse airflow design.
With so many improvements on tap compared to the original release, you could say I have high expectations, but that would be an understatement. Considering the original Fuma managed to give the biggest heavyweight air coolers a run for their money it will be interesting to see how the Fuma 2 holds up against the likes of the NH-D15S, among others
Scythe has been around for quite some time, getting their start back in 2002. They have since rapidly grown their reach, becoming a well-known and respected manufacturer of CPU coolers and fans. Their diverse portfolio of products along with a firm commitment to quality has resulted in the company earning a dedicated following.
Best Cpu Coolers for i9 Processors – The Intel i9 Processors isn’t the latest and greatest CPU from Intel but it’s still the 2019 flagship model and thus still one of the best gaming CPUs on the market. Trumped only by the flagship LGA 1200 models such as the Core i9-10900K and the 10700K, the 9900K can still enter into a brawl with the latest CPUs and exit as, not a winner, but with a medal around its neck.