Best Cpu Coolers for Mini Itx Case – If you’re building a small form-factor PC you won’t have quite as many CPU cooler options as those who opt for larger form-factor cases. However, there are plenty of good options out there that you can use in your mini PC. The seven CPU coolers listed above are our top picks for the best low-profile CPU coolers currently on the market. So, if you do need a low-profile cooler, one of the options listed above should work for you.
1.HIGH POWER LGA-115x-mITX
Pros & Cons
- Supports: Intel Socket LGA 1156/1155/1151/1150/1200, Intel Core i9, i7, i5, and i3 Processors
- 4pin PWM Power Connector, backward compatible with 3pin motherboard header
- Low profile: only 27.3mm from processor contact point to the top of the fan
- Kit Content: Quiet 80mm cooling fan and aluminum heat-sink assembly, Motherboard back plate, and Thermal paste
- TDP: 85W, 12V DC @ 0.12A with Quiet Hydraulic Bearing Fan: Fan Speed 1000-3000 RPM, Air Flow 10.23-28.19 CFM. FCC, CE, and RoHS Compliance.
After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 15,310 customer satisfaction about Best Mini Itx Cooler, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Mini Itx Cooler.
The stock fan that comes with Intel box processor would be too tall to fit in a 1U case or a compact mini ITX case (such as HIGH POWER mITX-0DB).
HIGH POWER LGA-115x-mITX has a height clearance of only 26.95 mm to fit in mini ITX & 1U cases. Although it is lower profile than the stock Intel fan, its large 80mm fan delivers cooling capability that is not compromised. Set your BIOS to silent mode will enable the fan to start spinning at around 1000 RPM when it would be amazingly quiet. Noise level remains to be acceptably low during normal system operation.
2.Cooler Master i71C
Pros & Cons
- Compatible with Intel LGA1200/115X; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins plus copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- CPU socket support - LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
CPU coolers Master i71C are built on the thermodynamic principle of convection. This means that heat from an object is transferred to the air molecules present near its surface, slightly cooling it in the process. If the air is moving, the heated molecules will also float away and get replaced by cooler air, allowing them to absorb more heat. A fan further forces the air molecules to move, resulting in a steady stream of cooler air and a significantly increased rate of cooling.
This can be a problem for stock coolers and entry-level coolers. Hopefully, the aforementioned reviews will help you find the best CPU cooler. Along with being excellent choices for the 8700k, they’re also perfect for anyone looking for a quality CPU cooler. Delivering outstanding performance, all these models ensure improved efficiency and stability of your CPU.
Pros & Cons
- Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 37mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- 100% compatibility RAM- and PCIe-compatibility due to 95x95mm footprint, does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 11900, 11700, 11600, 10700, see compatibility list)
Enthusiasts interested in small form factor PCs tend to be sensitive to power consumption, since more power-hungry components are harder to cool in the confines of compact chassis. From a purely physical perspective, Intel’s CPUs are at an advantage in that regard. But they’re also typically more expensive too, which is why we’re particularly fond of heat sinks compatible with Intel and AMD host processors.
Unfortunately, Noctua’s NH-L9i is only compatible with Intel-based platforms. The good news is that Noctua also sells an AMD-compatible NH-L9a. Its physical design is different, so the cooling performance results you’ll see from it are different than what we’re reporting here today.
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB
Pros & Cons
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatpipe cooler traces its lineage back well over a decade, which might as well be considered prehistoric in the PC industry. Historically, it’s been the plucky go-to cooler beloved by overclockers and system builders due to low cost and relatively good performance.
Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
Both the stealth and RGB versions feel like direct descendants to the Hyper 212s of yesteryear, with each performing like they were designed to be focused on entry-level to mid-range quad-core gaming builds
5.DEEPCOOL RF120M 5IN1
Pros & Cons
- RGB plugs of these fans can be daisy chained and the last one can be plugged into motherboard 12V 4-pin RGB header. No cable controller
- Multiple control modes: breathing, static state, or multi-color cycling
- Support up to 6pcs of DEEPCOOL RGB devices, including: GAMMAXX GT/GT BK, Captain EX RGB, RGB 200EX, and so on
- Intelligent PWM functions to meet system cooling demands
- Fan Speed: 500~1500 RPM±10%. Max. Air Flow: 56.5 CFM. Noise: ≤27 dB(A). Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM. RGB LED Connector: 4-pin (+12V-G-R-B)
Deepcool was founded in 1996 with its headquarters in Beijing with the focus on providing best and personalized thermal solutions for the customers around the world. When it comes to the enthusiast grade PC components, Deepcool is a well-established and recognized brand which is gaining more popularity. The company is focused on providing better thermal solutions in the form of the air and liquid coolers.
Their Castle 240 RGB is a new high-end AIO CPU Cooler that has form and function in a single package. The company is offering PC Chassis, Power supplies, Case Fans, Laptop Coolers, desks for PC, Lighting solution. Gamer Storm is the brand of Deepcool under which enthusiast grade PC Components are offered to the market. Tri-Stellar, Quad-Stellar, Genome/II, New Ark 90 are some of their popular and highly customizable PC Chassis in the market.
Deepcool has recently released their new RGB fans at Computex, 2018. These are addressable RGB fans named under CF series. Fans are available in 120mm and 140mm sizes with a single fan pack and 3 fans pack for 120mm and 2 fans pack for 140mm. These fans are marketed as PC Chassis fan and CPU Cooler Fan.
Best Cpu Coolers for Mini Itx Case – Fortunately, there are plenty of solid low-profile options out there for keeping your CPU cool. In this guide, we’re going to list seven of the best low-profile CPU coolers currently available. So, if you are building a small PC (whether for gaming or other purposes) and you need a decent CPU cooler that will fit inside of your system, one of the options below should work for you.