Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 1700 – Keeping in mind all of the concerning factors regarding that ultimate question, we have compiled a list of 5 best coolers for your Ryzen 1700X. They’ve been carefully examined and handpicked by us so sit back, read on ahead and let us help you decide the perfect fit for you.
1.NZXT Kraken Z63
Pros & Cons
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
Before we jump right into the product, we have to tell you what you get when purchasing the item.
The NZXT Kraken Z63 is a rectangular package that comes in purple and white. The product model can be seen in the front as well as the product’s name.
At the sides, you can see the technical details regarding the machine’s interior. This tells us what it is made up of.
Turning the box to its back, you will find an image of how the product would look like inside a PC system. There, you will see several descriptions of some of the features the product holds.
With that, let’s open the package.
To open the package, you need to remove the latch at the top of the box. Once done, simply pull out both top covers to expose the contents inside.
Pros & Cons
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
The Cooler Master MM711 is an excellent ultra-light gaming mouse. It has a honeycomb plastic body, making it very lightweight, but it feels very sturdy and doesn’t suffer from the same build quality issues as the very similar Cooler Master MM710. It has an ambidextrous shape well-suited to all grip types, but due to its small size, we primarily recommend it for small and medium-sized hands.
It also has low click latency, a very low lift-off distance, and a wide CPI range. This mouse also has RGB lighting in the scroll wheel and palm area. Unfortunately, certain colors display incorrectly on our unit, and some colors fail to display in either the palm or scroll wheel altogether.
3.MSI MAG Series
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP4
The MSI Optix MAG271CQR is a decent 1440p monitor with a VA panel and a great design. It delivers great gaming performance, with an excellent response time, low input lag, and support for AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology for a nearly tear-free gaming experience.
Unfortunately, the unit we tested has terrible black uniformity, and like most VA monitors the image degrades when viewed at an angle. The stand has a limited range of motion, so it might be difficult to place it in an ideal viewing position.
Pros & Cons
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on the top cover and fan is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3-PIN connector, a cable controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 224 XT Basic and SE 224 XT ARGB. Both use the same single-tower, single-fan design with four heat pipes, and at first glance it appears to be fairly similar to many other offerings in the entry to mid-range market, meaning it will face some stiff competition. So you might be asking why two similar products have been released?
Well, not everyone wants an illuminated cooler, and the Basic version offers a clean-looking heatsink with solid specifications, while the ARGB version swaps in a nicer top plate, black coating, and ARGB fan for those more focused on appearance. With that having been said, it’s time to see what these two coolers can do.
Pros & Cons
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
If you were looking for something more affordable than the standard CPU cooling solutions, a v5 CPU air cooler is exactly what you need.
Vetro v5 combines something for everyone at an affordable price of or less on sale.
We’re looking at some low-cost CPU cooling solutions; more specifically, we will be reviewing v5 CPU air cooler and comparing it to a couple of similar low-cost cooling options.
Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 1700 – Now that you’ve set yourself up with a PC that will run your high-end games to the max, you need to be on the lookout for one thing. Temperatures. Everyone slightly familiar with gaming hardware will know that keeping your components at an optimal temperature increases performance and prolongs longevity. And everyone wants that after investing some big bucks in their build. With the Ryzen 1700X processor installed, you should be on the lookout for a good cooler too so that you can get the juice running for a good amount of time. But, what should one look for when deciding on a cooler?