Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 1700x – Keeping in mind all of the concerning factors regarding that ultimate question, we have compiled a list of 5 best coolers for your Ryzen 1700X. They’ve been carefully examined and handpicked by us so sit back, read on ahead and let us help you decide the perfect fit for you.
1.NZXT Kraken Z63
Pros & Cons
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
Today we are taking a look at NZXT’s latest liquid coolers, the Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series. These are more of a refresh rather a total upgrade over last year’s X-2 series, but NZXT has made some notable tweaks. Between the two families there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations.
Both the X and Z series utilize the same cooling hardware, but NZXT has positioned the Z series as a premium option with a novel aesthetic feature – while the X series has RGB lighting on top of the pump base, the Z series tops its base with a full-fledged (and full color) LCD screen.
For this review we’re checking out both the X73 and the Z63, giving us a full view of the performance and features we can expect from most coolers that NZXT currently offers.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
Pros & Cons
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
With a concrete performance showing for the 240mm AIO class, we were surprised to actually see the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB also provides better thermal numbers (spoiler: by just 0.1 degree Celsius) than the larger, Raijintek Orcus 360 AIO in direct comparison. When you pause and consider the ML240R RGB cost $300 less and has a smaller footprint, while besting bigger, pricier solutions, it’s easy for us to come away impressed.
Cooler Master brings the RGB light show to a CPU near you with their new MasterLiquid ML240R RGB AIO cooler. Facing a stalwart market of closed-loop liquid coolers, the ML240R RGB offers enough value, performance and visual appeal to carve itself a respectable spot among other AIOs, both within and even above its class.
3.MSI MAG Series
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP4
The MSI Optix MAG271CQR is a decent monitor for most uses. It’s designed with gaming in mind, and it delivers a great overall gaming experience. It isn’t very versatile though, as it has limited ergonomics, disappointing viewing angles, and terrible black uniformity.
The MSI Optix MAG271CQR is a decent 1440p monitor with a VA panel and a great design. It delivers great gaming performance, with an excellent response time, low input lag, and support for AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology for a nearly tear-free gaming experience
Pros & Cons
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Compatible Sockets: - Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2
- 2 year
The front and the rear sides are identical. Tt brand logo and Thermaltake text are printed on the top left. There is a picture of the cooler with ARGB lighting on. Compatibility information of the lighting solution with the motherboards’ on-board lighting headers is printed at the bottom.
UX100 High Air Flow CPU Cooler is printed on the right side. The cooler is not compatible with the HEDT platform from Intel hence socket LGA-20xx is out of the question. It is compatible with the Intel LGA 115X/1366/775 and AMD AMx/FMx sockets.
Thermaltake UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler features 9-high air flow blade, hydraulic bearing, and 16.8 million colors of 15 ARGB LEDs that is ready to sync 5V RGB enabled motherboards from ASUS, ASRock, GIGABYTE and MSI. Switching the customized lighting effect easily and get the ultimate gaming experience.
5.Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler
Pros & Cons
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
The stock cooler on the 5600X is not good enough, really. You’ll be leaving a ton of performance on the table with it.
Try to secure a cheap/free Wraith Prism cooler from another user/builder who don’t need it – I often see this happen, where they have aftermarket solutions and don’t want the stock one at all.
You could also get a better cooler. Others have recommended some budget options, like the Arctic Freezer 34, but you can also try the Vetroo V5, which was reviewed by Jayztwocents and performed quite well.
Alternative, you could spend more for more, get something like the be quiet Dark Rock 4, or the big daddy NH-D15, the NH-U12S, or the NH-U14S, all of which comes in chromax.black.
Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 1700x – Now that you’ve set yourself up with a PC that will run your high-end games to the max, you need to be on the lookout for one thing. Temperatures. Everyone slightly familiar with gaming hardware will know that keeping your components at an optimal temperature increases performance and prolongs longevity. And everyone wants that after investing some big bucks in their build. With the Ryzen 1700X processor installed, you should be on the lookout for a good cooler too so that you can get the juice running for a good amount of time. But, what should one look for when deciding on a cooler?