Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 5 2600 – We created this guide because we understand the importance of a CPU cooler especially when we have to use our PC for hours.
In this guide, we concluded all the essential points you need to follow to get the best CPU cooler for Ryzen 5 2600 (& 2600x). We also included the best options available in the market for this Ryzen processor.
We hope this article was helpful for you, and you were able to find the best cooler for your PC. . If you have any questions regarding anything related to Ryzen 5 2600, Feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
However unlike other manufacturers who have opted to build large, diverse product lineups, NZXT never kept more than a handful of AIO coolers available in their product line-up. Instead, the company has focused on delivering a few quality and aesthetically-unique designs, rather than trying to take the competition down on raw performance alone.
Today we are taking a look at NZXT’s latest liquid coolers, the Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series. These are more of a refresh rather a total upgrade over last year’s X-2 series, but NZXT has made some notable tweaks. Between the two families there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations.
Both the X and Z series utilize the same cooling hardware, but NZXT has positioned the Z series as a premium option with a novel aesthetic feature – while the X series has RGB lighting on top of the pump base, the Z series tops its base with a full-fledged (and full color) LCD screen.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The ML240L utilizes the same Cooler Master 120 AB fans as its ML120L counterpart, complete with permanent, rubberized corner fan mounts and quite resourceful thumbscrews for mounting fans to the radiator. We have grown quite fond of this simple feature rather quickly, considering that you cannot always pre-mount radiator fans for every PC case, and how difficult (and potentially disastrous) normal screws can be with an erroneous slip of a screwdriver within a fully built gaming rig.
Peering over the enthusiast PC marketplace landscape, there’s evidence that liquid cooling has become more commonplace. Closed-loop, all-in-one coolers provide simple-to-install, effective cooling solutions without the fuss and headaches often associated with traditional water cooling systems.back to menu ↑
3.AMD Wraith Prism LED
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
We realized this probably wouldn’t satisfy everyone but considering it’s included in the price and we’ve seen decent results on previous generations, it’s what made the most sense at launch.
Following up to that testing, today we’re going to compare how the Ryzen 9 3900X performs using the Wraith Prism RGB stock cooler against a big 360mm all-in-one liquid cooler from DeepCool, their new Castle 360EX.
Our day-one testing showed that although the Ryzen 9 3900X and Ryzen 7 3700X boosted better with improved cooling, we were only talking about a minor increase in frequency. Moreover, the marginal boost in clock speed had little to no impact on performance.back to menu ↑
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
The Thermaltake UX100 is a brand new low-profile air cooler release that looks to combine solid performance with some excellent RGB lighting effects. Unlike many of its competitors, however, the UX100 offers full motherboard RGB sync capability which, for a cooler at this low price level, makes it certainly very different indeed!
Thermaltake Technology Inc. was founded in 1999 with the vision of building Thermaltake Technology into “a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle”. Thermaltake Technology is focused on delivering the perfect user experience.
Their products range from Power Supply Units, PC Chassis, Complete Custom Loop solutions, CPU Coolers, Fans to the range of the peripherals like keyboards, mouse, mouse mat, headphones, and even gaming chairs. The very essence of the Thermaltake DNA is based on Courage, Passion, and Perseverance. They are diversified in brands like TteSPORTS, Luxa to bring consumer-focused products from respective domains.back to menu ↑
5.Scythe Mugen 5
- Quiet 120mm Kaze Flex fan (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) for high airflow and static pressure with silent operation(PWM, 300-1200RPM). Addition fan clip for adding 2nd fan(optional) as push-pull configuration for maximal performance.
- RAM modules with tall heatsink are no problem for the Mugen 5, the asymmetric design allows unrestricted access to the memory banks. Classic size CPU fan stands 154.5mm in height, Mugen5 offers great compatibility with most popular computer case on the markets.
- Secure and easy-to-install spring loaded mounting system compatible with socket INTEL LGA 775 / 1150/1151/1155/1156 / 1200 / 1366 / 2011(V3) Square ILM / 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Product dimension: (W)136 x (H)154.5 x (D)110.5mm, Weight: 890g. Thermal compound paste included. Premium model for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 and AMD Ryzen.
Today is no different, as we delve into a cooler which sports a name that anyone will recognize, yet it has been adapted to fit the needs and requirements of motherboards which were not even though of when this cooler series was originally released.
As we sit here today, we are bringing forth the Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU cooler for examination. Based off the highly awarded Mugen 5, this latest version offers a few minor changes which will deliver customers flexibility, as well as accommodating the latest motherboards to be released.
The Mugen 5 Rev.B has an offset and has a section removed from the fins to work flawlessly with motherboards supporting RAM on both sides of the cooler. More importantly, to AMD users, the cooler also brings new hardware to fit on AM4 motherboards. Scythe also uses nickel plating to the heat pipes and is using a new fan from their Kaze Flex series, to up the performance, without drowning you with noise. Realistically, bottom line, this is the Mugen 5 with new mounting hardwareback to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 5 2600 – Are you confused about purchasing the Best CPU cooler for your expensive Ryzen 5 2600 or 2600x build? Don’t worry we will help you pick the best performing cooler in this detailed guide.
When it comes to Ryzen 5, better cooling is the factor that keeps your anxieties away about losing your high-end, expensive pc due to overheating, especially when you are a gamer.