Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 5 3600 – It’s true that the CPU is a bit ancient, it doesn’t negate the need for having something out-of-the-box. For today’s standards, Ryzen 5 3600 works like a charm, and people still use it, nonetheless. Since the processor uses Zen 2 architecture and the multithreading concept, it’s inevitable to make the processor run at decent temperatures, hence propelling us to find the best CPU coolers for Ryzen 3600. also, Check out the best CPU coolers for all kinds of processors.
Now we will be moving towards the product review session. Without any further ado, let’s begin the guide to finding the best cooler for Ryzen 5 3600.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Scythe Mugen 5
- Quiet 120mm Kaze Flex fan (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) for high airflow and static pressure with silent operation(PWM, 300-1200RPM). Addition fan clip for adding 2nd fan(optional) as push-pull configuration for maximal performance.
- RAM modules with tall heatsink are no problem for the Mugen 5, the asymmetric design allows unrestricted access to the memory banks. Classic size CPU fan stands 154.5mm in height, Mugen5 offers great compatibility with most popular computer case on the markets.
- Secure and easy-to-install spring loaded mounting system compatible with socket INTEL LGA 775 / 1150/1151/1155/1156 / 1200 / 1366 / 2011(V3) Square ILM / 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Product dimension: (W)136 x (H)154.5 x (D)110.5mm, Weight: 890g. Thermal compound paste included. Premium model for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 and AMD Ryzen.
As we sit here today, we are bringing forth the Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU cooler for examination. Based off the highly awarded Mugen 5, this latest version offers a few minor changes which will deliver customers flexibility, as well as accommodating the latest motherboards to be released. The Mugen 5 Rev.B has an offset and has a section removed from the fins to work flawlessly with motherboards supporting RAM on both sides of the cooler.
More importantly, to AMD users, the cooler also brings new hardware to fit on AM4 motherboards. Scythe also uses nickel plating to the heat pipes and is using a new fan from their Kaze Flex series, to up the performance, without drowning you with noise. Realistically, bottom line, this is the Mugen 5 with new mounting hardware.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
In the following years, we saw quite a few other coolers found in the Hyper lineup, but aside from the 212+, most were larger and even more capable designs. The reason for mentioning the 212+ by name is that the original Hyper 212 was built with a pair of towers with a gap between them, which were aligned side by side, not in the conventional manner we think of dual-tower designs today.
The 212+ is more of the model from which our latest cooler stems, based on a single tower, without the gap in the middle. A few other things have evolved over the years as well, and likely the one that stands out most to us is the new mounting hardware, which does not come with a dozen screws, hard to use backplates, and no longer requires a socket to accompany the rest of the gear. We do hope that performance was not overlooked as well, but time will tell us that story.back to menu ↑
3.Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
Corsair recently updated its enthusiast-grade H100i Pro liquid cooler with a glossier front face to go along with its minimal RGB lighting and rebirthed the cooler as the H100i RGB PRO XT. While the changes may be minor, the new product continues forward with the tradition of excellent thermal performance dressed in a 240mm AIO package and minimal RGB lighting. The age-old adage of “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” might have been an unofficial mission statement here — and we’re OK with that.
Corsair provides an impressive list of CPU sockets supported by the H100i RGB PRO XT, including AMD’s Threadripper TR4 and TRX4 processors,but note that this cooler does not support Intel’s aging socket 775.back to menu ↑
4.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
I have reviewed a couple of the Thermaltake AIO coolers in the past, and they have been superb, however, they also sit close to the top of the market for pricing.
Today I have the UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler which is completely the other end of the spectrum. Priced at just this is one of the cheapest coolers on the market, while still offering motherboard controllable ARGB LEDs all in a low profile format.
This cooler sits at just 66mm high and is 122.3 mm in diameter, making it quite petite by today’s standards of coolers. Its small size does have an obvious consequence, its cooling capacity is lower than many high-end models, this is rated at just 65W meaning the highest spec CPU it will be able to handle is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.back to menu ↑
5.ID-COOLING ICEFLOW 240
- 【Multi Compatibility】The GPU Water Cooler is compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The VGA cooler comes with a 240mm AIO GPU water cooler and a 2-in-1 240mm cooling fan to ensure excellent heat transfer from GPU, the built-in 92mm fan is equipped to cool down your MOS and VRAM
- 【Why Need VGA Cooler】The VGA liquid cooler can offer efficient cooling for your graphic card to ensure higher clock rates to get a long lifespan of the graphics card
- 【Quiet Operation】The low noise impeller and PWM fan ensure ultra-quiet even under full load. The fan speed can be adjustable according to the GPU temperature via the PWM function.
- 【Easy Installation】It comes with mounting kits and manul for mainstream gaming VGA card
Although largely based upon the original ‘black’ version, the ID-Cooling Iceflow 240 ARGB Snow Edition certainly adds a fresh dimension in terms of its clean and bright aesthetics. Better still, as a 240mm AIO design, this should also still pack plenty of muscle when it comes to keeping those CPU temperatures nice and low. Overall, it looks like a pretty amazing package both in terms of performance and eye-candy!
If there are two major trends evident in CPU cooler designs at the moment, it’s the release of either a ‘White’ edition or a new revision to the design that adds ARGB lighting effects. In the case of the Iceflow 240 ARGB Snow Edition AIO liquid cooler, however, it’s pretty clear that when given this choice, ID-Cooling said ‘why not both?’.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers for Ryzen 5 3600 – Are you even normal if you haven’t fretted about getting a decent CPU cooler? We all go through this once in a lifetime because there are times when our CPU temperatures just transcend the normal boundaries, soaring and soaring until the CPU dies. That’s the reason why today, we will be talking about the best CPU coolers for Ryzen 3600. Well, we targeted Ryzen because they usually run hotter due to the concept of hyperthreading, which stresses the CPU by 25% more when compared to Intel processors.