Best Cpu Coolers Under 160mm – After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 19,253 customer satisfaction about Best Cpu Cooler Under 160mm, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Cpu Cooler Under 160mm.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ASUS ROG Strix LC 360
- ROG-designed radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addresssable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
The ASUS ROG Strix LC 360 RGB White Cooler delivers powerful liquid CPU cooling with a clean and beautiful look. It features a closed design and a controllable RGB thermal fan that unlocks the full potential of an uninsured Intel or AMD processor while simultaneously improving the device’s visibility with impressive multi-color lighting effects.
Most of our experience from ASUS comes from motherboards as far back as we can remember, and when we got to the point that we could afford them, we moved into top-tier video cards from them as well. We are fully aware that ASUS was expanding, like when they started releasing cases, but at that time, we were super busy and did manage to reach out in time to get one.back to menu ↑
2.Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
If you were looking for something more affordable than the standard CPU cooling solutions, a v5 CPU air cooler is exactly what you need.
Vetro v5 combines something for everyone at an affordable price of or less on sale. We’re looking at some low-cost CPU cooling solutions; more specifically, we will be reviewing v5 CPU air cooler and comparing it to a couple of similar low-cost cooling options.
The vetro v5 is one of the best CPU coolers in this price because it combines so many things that people are looking for nowadays into a single cooler that Costs about 30 bucks or a little bit less, If you can find it on sale.back to menu ↑
3.Scythe Fuma 2
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
For those who are unaware of who Scythe is, it may be time to crawl out from under that rock! They have done well in our time working with them to tend to gravitate to the top half of our charts, yet can do so without charging massive amounts of money for their cooling solutions.
It used to be that many top performers could be found in the wild for fifty dollars or less, but the market and economy seemed to have changed, to where now many companies find no issue charging double what the industry used to consider “normal.” However, we are not here to bash companies; we are here to praise Scythe for being one of the ever-shrinking list of a few manufacturers that believe you should not have to take out a loan to grab a CPU cooler to obtain better than average results!back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.back to menu ↑
5.ALSEYE CPU Cooler
- The cpu heatsink has 90 mm PWM LED fans, offer a perfect balance between powerful airflow.
- CPU air cooler 6 heat pipes with large-sized twin- tower aluminum fins, these radiators deliver a excellent thermal solution.
- CPU fan with highly polished copper base, It makes a perfect contact with the CPU surface to achieve optimal cooling performance.
- 6 U-shaped sintered metal powder heat pipes rapidly conduct heat from the CPU to prevent overheating, This air cooler provide minimum thermal resistance, ease of use, and outstanding reliability.
- Please Note: The light is static RGB(Unadjustable), 5color dual light ring LED Color Unadjustable. Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA 771/775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 AMD FM1 / FM2 / AM2 / AM2 + / AM3 / AM3 + / AM4(For AMD have to keep the original mount bracket on the motherboard and just buckle the cooler on will be fine)
The ALSEYE H120D is a really good looking CPU cooler without a doubt, a great CPU cooler for display if you’re on a tight budget. For those of you who are building a budget system and still want the RGB lighting without breaking the bank, this is probably one of the best CPU cooler for that purpose.
The RGB lighting can’t be controlled by any means, but it’s bright and vibrant enough to put on a good show and impress your friends if they too, like RGB lightings.
Other than that, you can’t expect too much from this cooler, really. It’s basically a CPU cooler that is designed for mid-end or lower-end CPU that doesn’t give a lot of heat like the Intel Core i7-8700K that we’re using for this test.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers Under 160mm – We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see above .