Best Cpu Coolers Under 30 – However, a cooling solution for your processor can run you a lot of money. The best solution depends on your budget. However, many top-rated Best Budget CPU Coolers Under $30/$50/ $100/$150 include Cooler Master and ARCTIC brands.
A list of the best cheap CPU coolers has been compiled below to help you pick the best one. When building your next-generation gaming PC, selecting wallet-friendly heatsinks can help save you a significant amount of money. It would be best to avoid liquid CPU coolers or warm water heaters at all costs on a budget.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
I have reviewed a couple of the Thermaltake AIO coolers in the past, and they have been superb, however, they also sit close to the top of the market for pricing.
Today I have the UX100 ARGB Lighting CPU Cooler which is completely the other end of the spectrum. Priced at just this is one of the cheapest coolers on the market, while still offering motherboard controllable ARGB LEDs all in a low profile format.
This cooler sits at just 66mm high and is 122.3 mm in diameter, making it quite petite by today’s standards of coolers. Its small size does have an obvious consequence, its cooling capacity is lower than many high-end models, this is rated at just 65W meaning the highest spec CPU it will be able to handle is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.back to menu ↑
- Colorful Cooling Solution: Illuminate your cooler with the darkStorm m2 RGB LED ring. Equipped with a 120mm fan to improve airflow and enhance CPU cooling performance.
- Aesthetic Design: The design of the cowling not only allows air to be compressed but also flow faster on to the CPU for a larger and faster evacuation of hot air.
- Improved Aluminum Fins: With the improved thickness of anodized black aluminum fins, it can dissipates heat away from the CPU efficiently.
- Compatible with: Intel LGA1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2. (NOTE: The mounting bracket in package doesn't fit AMD, if you want to install on the AMD motherboard, please use the original mounting bracket of motherboard.)
- Direct contact technology: Direct-touch copper bottom enlarges touching area and provide excellent heat dissipation.
Pretty good looking cooler the temps could be better my stock cooler did better but just by 2 degrees lol I mean it’s not a problem for me it’s averages out 29 degrees Celsius while idle which is not bad at all I saw this cooler and decided to take one for the team and buy and review it so people could get an idea of what they are getting it’s pretty cool it does have a fixed rgb but it doesn’t really matter for me
I will say it was pretty hard for me to put it on my amd cpu it took a lot of force maybe more but one you have it on it’s locked on it does come with THERMAL PASTE I didn’t know this so I bought some cheap paste for like 5 bucks but itback to menu ↑
- The rgb cpu cooler shining product can cool down CPUs and provide cpu fan faster experience.
- CPU cooling fan equipped with premium motor modules, hydraulic with longer service life, and tower fan wide fan blades for powerful blast capacity.
- CPU air cooler aluminum fins are equipped for better quality, case fans exquisite workmanship, and uniform radiation.
- The computer cpu cooling fans simple overall design, pc fan edges and lines make the appearance more vivid
- If you have any problems about the RGB CPU cooler fan, please contact us in time and we will help you solve the problem
It can make a major difference in temperatures, noise, and even performance — especially if you’re overclocking. If your current cooler can’t keep your CPU’s heat low enough, that could also mean slower performance and/or a shorter lifespan for your precious processor–and clearly, no one wants that.
Don’t forget to consider thermal paste or another thermal interface material (TIM), though. To make sure you’re getting the most efficient heat transfer between your CPU and cooler, check out the many thoroughly tested products in our roundup to find the best thermal paste for your CPU, which we’ve revamped with new products for 2021.back to menu ↑
4.ARCTIC Alpine 12
- COMPACT COOLING SOLUTION: The ARCTIC Alpine 12 CO is a compact cooling solution for Intel CPU Socket and compatible with 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150 and 1200
- DUAL BALL BEARING: Thanks to its dual ball bearing, the ARCTIC Alpine 12 CO is optimised for continuous operation
- IMPROVED COOLING: A new production process of the extruded radial heat sink improves cooling performance
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: With bearings of the highest quality and a newly developed engine, the fan is very silent, efficient and durable
- PRE-APPLIED MX-2 THERMAL PASTE: The pre-applied, high-performance MX-2 thermal compound ensures fast and clean installation
ARCTIC initiated the trend towards quiet cooling systems for desktop PCs in 2001 and has given distinction to it ever since. Today ARCTIC is one of the leading manufacturers in computer cooling and has acquired profound knowhow in consumer electronics.
Up until 2021, ARCTIC COOLING focused solely on cooling solutions. In 2010, we became ARCTIC with the additional aim to provide a comprehensive set of innovative consumer electronics and peripherals. ARCTIC’s long term goal is nothing less than being present in everybody’s home.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The low profile CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 92mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【PWM Fan】The 92mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 45.8CFM ; Noise Level: 14-25.8dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards thanks to the mini size.
- 【4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】4 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】Only 126mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
While many may scoff at the smaller nature of this design, there are many instances where the average contenders may not fit. Examples like HTPCs, smaller form-factor cases, and a spare cooler to have on hand all come to mind as valid reasons to look at such a cooler. Considering the addition of ARGB, no matter which way you want to employ this CPU cooler, it will likely be behind some window, where one can bask in the ARGB lighting effects.
Otherwise, you would probably opt for the Basic model. While we do not have much hope for the ID-Cooling SE-914-XT ARGB to deliver any chart-topping results, we need the SE-914-XT ARGB to outperform stock solutions by a decent margin to show the worthiness of such a cooler. In that mindset, let’s dive in and see if the ID-Cooling SE-914-XT ARGB is worth a bit more than its compact size and visual appeal.back to menu ↑
Best Cpu Coolers Under 30 – To receive the most out of your processor, you need a cooler that is superior to the one that came with it. Your stock cooler is not going to be able to handle the heat that comes with overclocking.
When the processor gets the hottest, you will need an aftermarket CPU cooler that does not exceed your budget and stays quiet when the processor’s at its coolest.