Best Liquid Coolers for Amd Fx 8350 – A significant component of the system, where much of the data processing is processed, is the best CPU for AMD FX 8350. Thus, the CPU temperature tends to be greater than that of other elements during the performance.
The high temperature of the CPU can maintain by using the Best AMD FX 8350 CPU coolers. This post covers all the stuff you need to know before purchasing the best AMD FX 8350 CPU cooler for cost-effective performance.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.NZXT Kraken Z63
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
Coolers are all the rage these days for gamers everywhere. If you’re looking to upgrade your style, then you’ve come to the right place. Today, in our NZXT Kraken Z63 AIO Cooler review, we’ll talk about why this product’s the best when it comes to fashion.
NZXT is famous for its innovative products in the gaming industry. They are an American manufacturing company in Los Angeles, California that focuses on computer hardware. With their talents, we expect nothing less from this line of Z series coolers.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Cooler Master’s MasterLiquid ML240R RGB offers performance that rivals larger 360 liquid coolers in a smaller, more-affordable package.
Cooler Master brings the RGB light show to a CPU near you with their new MasterLiquid ML240R RGB AIO cooler. Facing a stalwart market of closed-loop liquid coolers, the ML240R RGB offers enough value, performance and visual appeal to carve itself a respectable spot among other AIOs, both within and even above its class.
With a concrete performance showing for the 240mm AIO class, we were surprised to actually see the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB also provides better thermal numbers (spoiler: by just 0.1 degree Celsius) than the larger, Raijintek Orcus 360 AIO in direct comparisonback to menu ↑
3.Enermax Liqmax III 240
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 AMDAM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM6
The problems we’re quite confident are solved, but the question remains how good their products really are in cooling performance and acoustics, as to date you’ll have seen very few reviews of the product we tested today for example. Why is that important?
the LIQMAXX III ARGB actually brings quite a hit to the table, priced at only 75 USD/ EUR you’ll receive a product that might not be perfect, but certainly offering good cooling performance for that money rated at 330 WATTS. And with aRGB it doesn’t look half bad either. With a pump and radiator, ship pressure tested, pre-filled, and sealed directly from the factory to provide maintenance-free operation for years, it all sounds good.
This ease of use extends to its support of the latest Intel and AMD sockets, including the latest Intel LGA 1155/1156/1200/2011 and AMD AM3/AM4 sockets, but not threadripper. The series is equipped with a high-density water microchannel and copper finish block to offer efficient thermal conduct along with an Aluminum fin to maximize its cooling performance. Fan replacement is available with the standard built-in mounting holes.back to menu ↑
4.ID-COOLING AURAFLOW X
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD AM4
Given that the ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 supports nearly all Intel and AMD processors (including Threadripper) on the market today, the bundled mounting hardware is still relatively minimal. Including with the main components are standard 4-pin RGB lighting cables and splitter, a tube of thermal compound, multiple mounting rings and a universal backplate. ID Cooling also includes a handy stand-alone RGB controller for systems that do not have integrated RGB controls built into the motherboard.
Unlike the majority of its competitors, the Auraflow X 240 offers AMD Threadripper support in addition to the usual Intel 115x/ 2066/2011 LGAs and AMD AM/FM sockets, making it a versatile 240mm liquid cooler for nearly every current CPU available today.back to menu ↑
5.CORSAIR H100i RGB
- Two 120mm LL Series RGB PWM fans deliver vivid RGB lighting and high-performance Hydro Series cooling
- 48 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head and fans to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
Corsair has lifted the cover on their new line of RGB coolers, with their 240 AIO model being christened the Corsair H100i RGB Platinum. As expected, the pump housing and each of the 120mm fans provide multiple LED RGB lighting effects aimed at providing a user-controlled, lighting environment inside your PC case.
Intel and AMD fans can rejoice in the fact that the H100i RGB Platinum’s standard mounting kit supports hardware options for every current-generation CPU, including Threadripper
As expected, RGB lighting controls, thermal monitoring and firmware are also driven over USB through Corsair’s iCUE user interface (UI).back to menu ↑
Best Liquid Coolers for Amd Fx 8350 – A relatively recent processor model is AMD FX 8350, which has more power from the raw CPU than most intel series. However, the whole FX series is still viable, albeit old tech, for general use and some new games. So here you go if you are searching for an acceptable high-performance Processor cooler for your nice FX 8350.