Best Liquid Coolers for i7 6700k – Now that you have invested in an i7 6700k, why not upgrade its CPU cooler to a better one? Doing so will not only improve its performance but will also decrease its noise output. If you know what you need, good for you. But if you don’t have an idea what might work for you, worry not. We have compiled a list of the best CPU coolers for i7 6700k. You can go through the guide and select a CPU Cooler that you think will meet your requirements better.
1.NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
NZXT entered the PC cooling market nearly a decade ago by releasing all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooling solutions and accessories for them, including GPU mounting brackets. However unlike other manufacturers who have opted to build large, diverse product lineups, NZXT never kept more than a handful of AIO coolers available in their product line-up. Instead, the company has focused on delivering a few quality and aesthetically-unique designs, rather than trying to take the competition down on raw performance alone.
Today we are taking a look at NZXT’s latest liquid coolers, the Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series. These are more of a refresh rather a total upgrade over last year’s X-2 series, but NZXT has made some notable tweaks. Between the two families there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations. Both the X and Z series utilize the same cooling hardware, but NZXT has positioned the Z series as a premium option with a novel aesthetic feature – while the X series has RGB lighting on top of the pump base, the Z series tops its base with a full-fledged (and full color) LCD screen.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
The ML240L utilizes the same Cooler Master 120 AB fans as its ML120L counterpart, complete with permanent, rubberized corner fan mounts and quite resourceful thumbscrews for mounting fans to the radiator. We have grown quite fond of this simple feature rather quickly, considering that you cannot always pre-mount radiator fans for every PC case, and how difficult (and potentially disastrous) normal screws can be with an erroneous slip of a screwdriver within a fully built gaming rig.
The copper CPU cold plate is devoid of the common patch of pre-applied thermal paste, and Cooler Master has opted to include a small tube of thermal compound to apply during installation, rather than having the thermal paste oxidize and dry for the weeks or months following packaging.
3.Enermax Liqmax III 240
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- Intel/AMD CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
For that sole reason alone we wanted to test some Enermax coolers again, as yes everybody does deserve a second chance and basically to see where they are in 2021 with their products. The problems we’re quite confident are solved, but the question remains how good their products really are in cooling performance and acoustics, as to date you’ll have seen very few reviews of the product we tested today for example. Why is that important?
the LIQMAXX III ARGB actually brings quite a hit to the table, priced at only 75 USD/ EUR you’ll receive a product that might not be perfect, but certainly offering good cooling performance for that money rated at 330 WATTS. And with aRGB it doesn’t look half bad either. With a pump and radiator, ship pressure tested, pre-filled, and sealed directly from the factory to provide maintenance-free operation for years, it all sounds good.
This ease of use extends to its support of the latest Intel and AMD sockets, including the latest Intel LGA 1155/1156/1200/2011 and AMD AM3/AM4 sockets, but not threadripper. The series is equipped with a high-density water microchannel and copper finish block to offer efficient thermal conduct along with an Aluminum fin to maximize its cooling performance. Fan replacement is available with the standard built-in mounting holes.
4.Corsair Hydro Series H60
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
These days you can pick a hundred different heatpipe based coolers, where many are shaped, formed and priced the same. The better heatpipebased coolers are good though. Next in line are LCS systems (liquid cooling), the entry-level products are affordable, easy to install pre-fab liquid cooling kits. We’ve seen and tested many of them as Corsair, Asetek, CoolIT, NZXT, Cooler Master and so on, all have interesting kits. The bigger problem is cooling performance.
The gear behind these kits are good yet the performance is often battling a small included 120mm radiator with thin tubing and lacking coolant levels due to missing reservoirs. To compensate FAN RPM goes up making a good looking product noisy again. With that in mind, Corsair started to develop a new H series (for Hydro) coolers. The product we test in specific is the Corsair 2018 model H60. It is an updated design based on the previous model, yet with a new cooling block and regulated control for pump and fans. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head.
So without further ado, let’s have a peek at the new CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling, nice looks with a white LED-lit pump head, head onwards into the review.
5.MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets and CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2plus, FM2, FM1, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, TR4
Today we got the opportunity to review an aftermarket CPU cooling solutions from MSI, a latest AIO liquid cooler the MSI MAG Coreliquid 240R CPU cooler from MAG CORELIQUID Series. The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID Series has everything you’re looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective.
Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID Series is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Best Liquid Coolers for i7 6700k – Being an avid computer user is no easy feat. Whether you are a die-hard gamer or an employee using a computer for official work, i7 6700k is a great system to get. But overclocking even the best PC results in overheating. With the CPU heating up, your PC starts stalling or emits strange noises. The only way to stop it from happening is to replace your built-in stock CPU cooler with one that meets the demands of your usage.