Best Liquid Coolers for i7 8700k – We have a thorough discussion of the best CPU cooler for i7 8700k. Different people have multiple needs and requirements, and they rate the product according to their needs and will. It is challenging to choose the best unit when we go into the market. Our article will help you a little to decide which one CPU cooler best suits you. You don’t need to worry about your processor heating up when you need to work for a long time. With the help of CPU coolers, overclocking is not a problem for you. If you don’t have a budget problem, you should choose between Noctua NH-D15 and NZXT RL-KRX Kraken Liquid. And if you can not afford an expensive one but want all quality features, you should select between Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition.
1.NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm
Pros & Cons
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
Today we are taking a look at NZXT’s latest liquid coolers, the Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series. These are more of a refresh rather a total upgrade over last year’s X-2 series, but NZXT has made some notable tweaks. Between the two families there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations.
Both the X and Z series utilize the same cooling hardware, but NZXT has positioned the Z series as a premium option with a novel aesthetic feature – while the X series has RGB lighting on top of the pump base, the Z series tops its base with a full-fledged (and full color) LCD screen.
For this review we’re checking out both the X73 and the Z63, giving us a full view of the performance and features we can expect from most coolers that NZXT currently offers.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
Pros & Cons
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
So what’s new in this version that makes it so great? Well, the V2 now features the 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump, allowing for improved cooling efficiency, and hopefully less noise, as I’ve found CM pumps to be a little more audible in the past. The improved surface area in the radiator, their new SickleFlow120 RGB fans, and the new sealing should also all help with the overall performance. Of course, they’ve crammed a bunch of RGB into the pump and the fans too, so it should look great!
The demand for AIO cooling is just as strong as ever, as gamers and PC enthusiasts seek to push their hardware to the limits, or even just tame of some of the currently demanding temperatures of high-end CPUs. I’m looking at you Intel! Of course, the liquid cooling market has become something of a style choice too, it looks cool, therefore it is. Cooler Master looks set to tackle the heat and the style with their Masterliquid ML240L V2 RGB, even in the name of the product is a bit clunky.
3.Corsair H115i RGB
Pros & Cons
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 36 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4
A larger radiator should automatically result in a higher performing liquid cooler, right?
With so much attention focused on customized lighting options, the H115i RGB Platinum with its 280 radiator (27% larger than typical 240 AIO’s) barely keeps up with some of the smaller 240 AIO’s currently available on the market today – including one from Corsair itself.
Corsair appeals to the masses by offering support for all current AMD and Intel desktop CPU sockets, including the Threadripper platform. The pump itself is technically PWM capable, but you can only control the pump speed via the included micro-USB to 9-pin motherboard header (sorry, there isn’t an adapter for USB type-A).
Pros & Cons
- 【Single Tower Dual Silent Fan Setting】Two full function 120mm 5V 3Pin addressable RGB, 12V 4Pin PWM fans adopt silentPro blades design with Corona LED frame to increase air convection efficiency and greatly improve heat dissipation. Stable operation and reduce noise. The fan supports for automatic speed control, at 1000~2000±10%RPM. 6 different solid colors and 10 lighting modes controlled by remote controller, unlimited changes.
- 【E-sports Plexiglass Definable RGB LED Top Guard】Plexiglass definable RGB LED top guard, syncs with FRGB addressable version, protects heat pipes from damage. Anti-oxidation protective layer for surface treatment, ensure light transmission and avoiding glare. Sync with the FRGB fan lights like rainbow, stylish and cool, full of personality. It can be also switched to solid light mode. Include RGB controller.
- 【High Efficiency Closed Air Duct Enclosure Design】GI-D66A HALO FRGB cpu cooler with close air channel design, prevents air from overflowing. The air is blown directly to the base and the heat pipe, the cpu cooler cools down more quickly. The aluminum heatsink material maintain the light weight and good corrosion resistance, and significantly improve heat dissipation efficiency.
- 【6 Heat Pipes Direct Touch and Super Heat Dissipation·230W TDP】6 pcs 6mm nickel plating copper powder heat pipes U type for fast thermal conduction, 55X35mm aluminum base with HDT (Heat pipes Direct Touch). The heat pipe is in direct contact with the CPU to achieve efficient and rapid heat transfer for maximum heat dissipation. TDP is up to 230W, greatly improved heat dissipation performance.
- 【Universal Metal EasySET Pro Bracket】Compatible with Intel LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Easy to install, more stable, and the heat pipe is in derectly contact with the CPU, the motherboard is effectively protected from being bent and deformed.
PCCOOLER is a leading brand in China domestic market and now their products are available in other countries including America, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Germany, Japan, and so on.
PCCOOLER has sent us their GI-D66A air cooler for review. The design element of this cooler has me wow! We have a single housing frame encapsulating the heat sink and two 120mm ARGB fans in quite a style and form. What is more impressive is the pricing of the cooler and the warranty from the manufacturer.
The GI-D66A ARGB is compatible with – Intel Sockets LGA: 775, 1366, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD Socket: AM4, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1. The rated TDP is 230W for this cooler.
5.MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets and CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2plus, FM2, FM1, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, TR4
Today we got the opportunity to review an aftermarket CPU cooling solutions from MSI, a latest AIO liquid cooler the MSI MAG Coreliquid 240R CPU cooler from MAG CORELIQUID Series. The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID Series has everything you’re looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective.
Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID Series is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Best Liquid Coolers for i7 8700k – Intel Core i7 8700 k is one of the leading among available processors and is almost ideal for current requirements. However, you want something for your gaming processor or a unit capable of managing productivity chores such as rendering and editing. The CPU offers incredible performance at every step. In this guide, we will have a detailed review of the best CPU cooler for i7 8700k.