Best Liquid Coolers for i9 9900k – So we’ve shown you twelve of the best liquid CPU coolers available for the i9-9900k. Any one of these liquid coolers will do an excellent job at keeping your processor as cool as a cucumber. However, no matter which one you go with, you’ll want to make sure that you’re snagging a larger radiator size — 280mm might not cut it under heavy loads for long periods, which is essential to keep in mind when doing any sort of overclocking.
1.Enermax Liqmax III 240
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- Intel/AMD CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Let me explain to you what happened. Back in 2018/2019 people started noticing performance issues with their LIQTECH coolers, especially the TR4 Threadipper ones all of the sudden started to behave weird. Once opening up the cooing block it became obvious there was an issue with clotted mass piling up. Typically this is the effect of using the wrong coolant in combination with LCS units that have a mix of copper and aluminum, which is bound to corrode if you do not use a matching coolant. It became a bit of a mess, literally.
The story exploded (rightfully so) in the media. That however did dent the reputation of Enermax. They came back with an RMA program and released revision II of their product series, the problem had been solved. However, once you get stigmatized, it’ll haunt you forever as for liquid cooling kits you need to be able to trust their faultless operation mindlessly. We haven’t heard of any recent issues for a year or so now. And recently Enermax increased warranty for their LCS units towards 5 years in the USA, with the EU to follow soon.
For that sole reason alone we wanted to test some Enermax coolers again, as yes everybody does deserve a second chance and basically to see where they are in 2021 with their products. The problems we’re quite confident are solved, but the question remains how good their products really are in cooling performance and acoustics, as to date you’ll have seen very few reviews of the product we tested today for example. Why is that important?
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
In today’s review Kent explores this new cooler, struggles with an RGB aversion I just invented to add drama to the review, and takes us down the insidious path to liquid cooling. I for one am curious to see the changes Cooler Master has made with this, having reviewed a 240mm MasterLiquid model myself in the past.
Cooler Master’s MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB is an update to the existing 240 mm ML240L liquid CPU cooler that, along with its 120 mm counterpart the ML120L V2, offer design changes intended to increase performance and longevity.
3.ID-COOLING AURAFLOW X 240
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via the 12V 4pin connector.
- 【Compatibility】The CPU liquid cooler is compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4 socket.
The ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 offers AIO liquid cooling for the masses with its dual 120mm radiator, RGB lighting and a pocketbook-friendly price tag. Unlike the majority of its competitors, the Auraflow X 240 offers AMD Threadripper support in addition to the usual Intel 115x/ 2066/2011 LGAs and AMD AM/FM sockets, making it a versatile 240mm liquid cooler for nearly every current CPU available today.
However, while the ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 does get you expected features like PWM control and RGB lighting for both the fans and pump, dreams of visual brilliance and fingertip hue management are dashed with muted luminosity and lack of desktop software control. The overall performance of the Auraflow X 240 also lags behind its 240mm AIO peers, making the lower unit price most attractive to those wanting to get into the liquid cooling lifestyle cheaply, where the best performance isn’t required.
4.NZXT Kraken X63
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4 (bracket not included)
The software allows you to program, customize and monitor this all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your processor. Armed with two 140 mm PWM fans and a nice 280 mm radiator the performance should be really good, and with the CAM software you can monitor temperatures, adjust pump performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop. You know, in the world of CPU coolers nothing ever stops developing. These days you can pick a hundred different heat-pipe based coolers, where many are shaped, formed and priced the same.
The better heatpipe based coolers are good though. Next in line are LCS systems (liquid cooling), the entry-level products are affordable, easy to install pre-fab liquid cooling kits. We’ve seen and tested many of them as Corsair, Asetek, Cooler Master and yes NZXT and so on all have interesting kits.
The product we test in specific is the Kraken X63, it has an updated visual design and allows only to control the pump, but not fans. Next to that what’s interesting is that this product is based on a 280 mm radiator which gives it quite a bit of cooling surface area.
It is a cooler series that is easy on the eyes and comes with relatively tool-free installation. Next to some very good performance, the product is compatible with NZXT CAM software. You hook up the LCS unit towards a USB port and then the software allows you to program, customize and monitor this easy to install liquid cooling solution.
5.MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP3
Today we got the opportunity to review an aftermarket CPU cooling solutions from MSI, a latest AIO liquid cooler the MSI MAG Coreliquid 240R CPU cooler from MAG CORELIQUID Series. The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID Series has everything you’re looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective.
Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID Series is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Best Liquid Coolers for i9 9900k – The i9-9900k from Intel is a powerhouse of a processor. It’s not the CPU for the average, everyday user — it’s the processor you pick up if you need a workhorse. As with any processor that can output that much power, you also generate a whole lot more heat and need a cooling system to make up for that. Your traditional fans might not cut it under heavier loads, and that’s where liquid cooling capabilities come in. So if you’re ready to get started in liquid cooling for your workhorse processor — specifically the i9-9900k — be sure to follow along with us. We’re diving into the ten best liquid CPU cooler for i9-9900k.