Best Rgb Cpu Coolers – Air coolers use a fan and heatsinks and sit on the CPU. All-in-one (AIO) coolers have a radiator, fans, and a pump for liquid cooling. They both have their pros and cons and come in different sizes and different prices. The best one for you depends on your particular requirements and budget.
One of the best ways to show off your build is with RGB lighting. It comes in a dizzying amount of colors and adds flair and style to your PC. These days you can even sync your RGB CPU cooler to match your other components like your mouse, keyboard, headset, or even the case itself.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4.
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 234 ARGB, which is a single-tower, single-fan cooler with four heat pipes and a TDP rating of 200 watts. The base design is familiar to many as it’s the most common heatsink design on the market. However, according to ID-Cooling, its performance should be more than we originally bargained for. That being said, it’s time to see if that claim holds any truth, so let’s take a closer look at the SE 234 ARGB.
When it comes to the PC Cooling solutions, ID-COOLING is relatively a new name but they for sure are making their way up with some good design and powerful cooling. The world first came to know about ID-COOLING during Computex 2013. The mother company of ID-COOLING is the cooling solution provider for many motherboard and VGA card brands for over 10 years. ID-COOLING is specialized in CPU air cooler, CPU water cooler, VGA cooler, built-in cooling case, computer case fans, server cooler and etc.
2.Cooler Master i71C RGB
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- CPU socket support - LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
The i71C CPU Cooler from Cooler Master features Direct Contact Copper Core cooling, which uses a copper cylinder to transfer heat from the CPU to its aluminum fins.
A 120mm fan then dissipates heat from the fins at speeds of up to 1800 rpm. Additionally, it’s equipped with customizable RGB lighting that users can connect to their motherboard . Cooler Master I71C processor cooler | RR-I71C-20PC-R1
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Compatible Sockets: - Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2
- 2 year
Thermaltake is a brand that has been working very hard in recent years to release a solid range of components that can suit (pretty much) any conceivable need or requirement for your PC build. Be it performance, RGB lighting, price or a combination of these factors!
The Thermaltake UX100 is a brand new low-profile air cooler release that looks to combine solid performance with some excellent RGB lighting effects. Unlike many of its competitors, however, the UX100 offers full motherboard RGB sync capability which, for a cooler at this low price level, makes it certainly very different indeed!
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
- Fan Noise Level: 9 - 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 82.9 CFM ± 10%
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatpipe cooler traces its lineage back well over a decade, which might as well be considered prehistoric in the PC industry. Historically, it’s been the plucky go-to cooler beloved by overclockers and system builders due to low cost and relatively good performance. Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
Both the stealth and RGB versions feel like direct descendants to the Hyper 212s of yesteryear, with each performing like they were designed to be focused on entry-level to mid-range quad-core gaming builds. However, if overclocking more than four CPU cores to the upper-end of the silicon stratosphere is on your agenda, you might consider alternatives as this pair of Hyper 212s lacks at wrangling thermal loads on HEDT (high-end desktop) CPUs. This is no real surprise, though, as the Hyper 212 has always been a heatpipe cooler for the masses.
5.AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base - Pre-applied thermal paste
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
It’s not often that PC building enthusiasts choose to just roll with the cooler that comes with their processor, but AMD aims to change a few minds with the Wraith Prism, a powerful thermal solution that comes included with some of AMD’s Ryzen 3rd gen processors.
We got our hands on this sleek cooler alongside a Ryzen 3900X 12-core processor, and while it’s true that the Ryzen itself is very impressive, and we can’t wait to include it in a snazzy new build here in the Newegg studio, I wanted to check out this cooler. Why? Well, first off, it catches the eye right away.
It’s much slimmer and stylish when compared to the included CPU fans I’ve been receiving for the past decade, and that alone was enough to peak my curiosity. It might look better than past stock CPU coolers, sure, but we needed to find out if it performs better, too. If it can’t perform at least up to snuff with some of the more popular coolers on the market, there wouldn’t be a point for a builder to keep it around in the final cut of their build.
Best Rgb Cpu Coolers – You need a good CPU cooler if you want your PC to run at its best. The CPU is your PC’s brain and gets hot when dealing with intensive tasks like running games for hours at a time. The best CPU coolers make sure it stays cool and delivers optimal performance. If your CPU is cool, it will also have a longer lifespan, and you can save money in the long-run.