Best Water Coolers for i7 6700k – Now that you have invested in an i7 6700k, why not upgrade its CPU cooler to a better one? Doing so will not only improve its performance but will also decrease its noise output. If you know what you need, good for you. But if you don’t have an idea what might work for you, worry not. We have compiled a list of the best CPU coolers for i7 6700k. You can go through the guide and select a CPU Cooler that you think will meet your requirements better.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Enermax Liqmax III 120
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 AMDAM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM5
Enermax has been founded in 1990 in Liuzhou City, China. Initially, the company only manufactured power supplies, but since 1997 the portfolio has been expanded by enclosures. In the course of the years more and more accessories were added, whether CPU coolers, cases, fans or power supplies, at Enermax you will surely find what you are looking for.
This time we have again a small special feature in the review, in the form of a double test of the Enermax Liqmax III 120 and Liqmax III 120 RGB. Both products are technically identical, only the used fans are different. The conventional version was delivered with the new RGB fans and we test the Enermax Liqmax III with both fans.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The ML240L utilizes the same Cooler Master 120 AB fans as its ML120L counterpart, complete with permanent, rubberized corner fan mounts and quite resourceful thumbscrews for mounting fans to the radiator. We have grown quite fond of this simple feature rather quickly, considering that you cannot always pre-mount radiator fans for every PC case, and how difficult (and potentially disastrous) normal screws can be with an erroneous slip of a screwdriver within a fully built gaming rig.
The copper CPU cold plate is devoid of the common patch of pre-applied thermal paste, and Cooler Master has opted to include a small tube of thermal compound to apply during installation, rather than having the thermal paste oxidize and dry for the weeks or months following packaging.back to menu ↑
3.Corsair H115i RGB
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4
Corsair is hot off its announcement of the new Platinum line of coolers in the H100i RGB (240 AIO) and H115i RGB (280 AIO) lines. Corsair has illuminated the big H115i RGB Platinum model with full-coverage RGB accents in a pair of 140mm LED fans and bright backlighting for the CPU block faceplate. A larger radiator should automatically result in a higher performing liquid cooler, right?
With so much attention focused on customized lighting options, the H115i RGB Platinum with its 280 radiator (27% larger than typical 240 AIO’s) barely keeps up with some of the smaller 240 AIO’s currently available on the market today – including one from Corsair itself.back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition comes in Cooler Master’s typical retail packaging. On the front we have a photo of the cooler and it lets us know that it does come with an RGB controller and that the RGB fan is compatible with all major motherboard RGB software. Flipping over to the back we have some of the main features of the cooler listed in a few different languages and a diagram showing the dimensions of the cooler.
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.back to menu ↑
5.MSI MPG Z390
- Product 1: Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Product 1: Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Product 1: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Product 1: Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Product 2: Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Product 2: Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Product 2: Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
They’re a necessary means to an end for most PC gamers, and that’s fine. So long as a new motherboard does its job, doesn’t get in the way, and allows you to get the most out of the rest of your expensive PC hardware, that’s all you can ask. Unless you’re planning on strapping a bunch of graphics cards together, along with an unwieldy RAID array, then most of us PC gamers can get by with a relatively modest motherboard as the base of their PC.
And that’s what MSI’s MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC is looking to offer. But, despite its relatively low price for a top-end chipset board, this MSI Z390 still has the sort of lengthy feature set you’d want for your gaming PC. What’s not to like?back to menu ↑
Best Water Coolers for i7 6700k – Being an avid computer user is no easy feat. Whether you are a die-hard gamer or an employee using a computer for official work, i7 6700k is a great system to get. But overclocking even the best PC results in overheating. With the CPU heating up, your PC starts stalling or emits strange noises. The only way to stop it from happening is to replace your built-in stock CPU cooler with one that meets the demands of your usage.