Best Water Coolers for i7 7700k – There are a lot of cooling solutions available in the market but many low-end coolers would end up throttling an overclocked i7-7700K processor. For this beast of a processor, we need a high-end cooler which would not only stop its thermal throttling but also enable us to achieve low temperatures so that the life span of the processor can be increased. Therefore, before you start pushing your 7700K to its limits, you should look into the top 5 cooling solutions we’ve offered so that your CPU can stay healthy for a longer period of time.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Enermax Liqmax III 120
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 AMDAM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM5
Enermax has been founded in 1990 in Liuzhou City, China. Initially, the company only manufactured power supplies, but since 1997 the portfolio has been expanded by enclosures. In the course of the years more and more accessories were added, whether CPU coolers, cases, fans or power supplies, at Enermax you will surely find what you are looking for.
This time we have again a small special feature in the review, in the form of a double test of the Enermax Liqmax III 120 and Liqmax III 120 RGB. Both products are technically identical, only the used fans are different. The conventional version was delivered with the new RGB fans and we test the Enermax Liqmax III with both fans.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Cooler Master has recently released two new all-in-one liquid cooling units: the Master Liquid ML120L and the ML240L. As you might guess, the ML120L is a 120mm radiator unit, and the ML240L happens to sport a 240mm (2x120mm) form liquid cooler.
(Note: we have a review of the 120mm unit coming soon.) PC gamers and system builders increasingly want to add the sleek, visual presence that only a liquid cooling unit provides, while ensuring a thermal design that can handle overclocking potential. Want custom color options? Cooler Master’s Master Liquid ML120L and ML240L both feature LED RGB 4-pin fans and pump display utilizing RBG integration with capable motherboards. Or you can control the color and display pattern manually via a “Molex” (4-pin ATA)-powered control module.back to menu ↑
3.Corsair Hydro Series H60
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
These days you can pick a hundred different heatpipe based coolers, where many are shaped, formed and priced the same. The better heatpipebased coolers are good though. Next in line are LCS systems (liquid cooling), the entry-level products are affordable, easy to install pre-fab liquid cooling kits. We’ve seen and tested many of them as Corsair, Asetek, CoolIT, NZXT, Cooler Master and so on, all have interesting kits. The bigger problem is cooling performance.
The gear behind these kits are good yet the performance is often battling a small included 120mm radiator with thin tubing and lacking coolant levels due to missing reservoirs. To compensate FAN RPM goes up making a good looking product noisy again. With that in mind, Corsair started to develop a new H series (for Hydro) coolers.
The product we test in specific is the Corsair 2018 model H60. It is an updated design based on the previous model, yet with a new cooling block and regulated control for pump and fans. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head.back to menu ↑
4.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
Recently, Thermaltake released their take on such an approach in the form of UX100 ARGB lighting CPU cooler. I am wondering if it is the same OEM with a rebrand or what as the UX100 resembles the JUNO PRO RBW. Anyhow, the Thermaltake UX100 has features black coated aluminum fins designed in a bunch style to form a base on which the fan is suspended.
Speaking of the fan this cooler features 9-blades with high airflow. This fan is using the hydraulic bearing. The most killer aspect – may be more than the performance – is the 16.8M ARGB lighting solution on this cooler. ARGB is at the forefront of this cooler with 15 ARGB LEDs mounted inside an 8mm thick diffuser on the inner side of the shroud. The blades have flame designed on them.back to menu ↑
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The low profile CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 92mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【PWM Fan】The 92mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 45.8CFM ; Noise Level: 14-25.8dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards thanks to the mini size.
- 【4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】4 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】Only 126mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 914 XT Basic and SE 914 XT ARGB. Both coolers use the same 92 mm single-tower, single-fan design with four heatpipes. As the DIY PC market further separates into two distinct segments, either ARGB or no ARGB, it is nice to see ID-Cooling recognize that fact and cater to those markets.
The Basic version offers a clean-looking heatsink with solid specifications for those with limited space and no desire for ARGB lighting. Meanwhile, the ARGB version swaps in an ARGB fan and top plate, and black coating for those who focus on a specific theme, or just like ARGB illuminated parts.back to menu ↑
Best Water Coolers for i7 7700k – A cooling solution is a crucial component of a computer system that should not be ignored. Unlike most of the other components, it is not giving any direct advantage or any certain specification through which we can feel its essence, however, the computer can not work properly and efficiently without a good cooling solution. Intel Core i7-7700K is the fastest mainstream processor from the seventh generation and as the letter ‘K’ denotes, it is an unlocked processor. This means that the user can change the multiplier of the processor leading to much better processing speeds, however, also heats up much more than at the stock configurations.