Best Water Coolers for i7 8700k –
1.Enermax Liqmax III
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- Intel/AMD CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Enermax is well known in the DIY PC world, having gotten its start way back in 1990. Since then, they have looked to provide the highest-quality products possible, offering a diverse portfolio that includes everything from cases, coolers, fans, power supplies, and more, which has firmly established them as a recognizable brand.
That having been said, in reality, it was the company’s success with power supplies, such as the Revolution85+, Galaxy EVO, MAXREVO, and Platimax series of units, that truly propelled them to prominence.
As per the product name, this closed-loop cooler is ARGB illuminated. While this certainly isn’t a new development in the world of CPU coolers, it is a nice cherry on top for those who want it. However, we are here to look at its actual performance, and considering it uses a 360 mm radiator, I do hope it lives up to expectations.
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Intel LGA1700*/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/2066/2011-v3/2011 *Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part#:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
Cooler Master brings the RGB light show to a CPU near you with their new MasterLiquid ML240R RGB AIO cooler. Facing a stalwart market of closed-loop liquid coolers, the ML240R RGB offers enough value, performance and visual appeal to carve itself a respectable spot among other AIOs, both within and even above its class.
With a concrete performance showing for the 240mm AIO class, we were surprised to actually see the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB also provides better thermal numbers (spoiler: by just 0.1 degree Celsius) than the larger, Raijintek Orcus 360 AIO in direct comparison. When you pause and consider the ML240R RGB cost $300 less and has a smaller footprint, while besting bigger, pricier solutions, it’s easy for us to come away impressed.
3.ID-COOLING AURAFLOW X 240
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via the 12V 4pin connector.
- 【Compatibility】The CPU liquid cooler is compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4 socket.
The ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 offers AIO liquid cooling for the masses with its dual 120mm radiator, RGB lighting and a pocketbook-friendly price tag. Unlike the majority of its competitors, the Auraflow X 240 offers AMD Threadripper support in addition to the usual Intel 115x/ 2066/2011 LGAs and AMD AM/FM sockets, making it a versatile 240mm liquid cooler for nearly every current CPU available today.
However, while the ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 does get you expected features like PWM control and RGB lighting for both the fans and pump, dreams of visual brilliance and fingertip hue management are dashed with muted luminosity and lack of desktop software control.
4.Scythe Fuma 2
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
For those who are unaware of who Scythe is, it may be time to crawl out from under that rock! They have done well in our time working with them to tend to gravitate to the top half of our charts, yet can do so without charging massive amounts of money for their cooling solutions.
It used to be that many top performers could be found in the wild for fifty dollars or less, but the market and economy seemed to have changed, to where now many companies find no issue charging double what the industry used to consider “normal.” However, we are not here to bash companies; we are here to praise Scythe for being one of the ever-shrinking list of a few manufacturers that believe you should not have to take out a loan to grab a CPU cooler to obtain better than average results!
5.Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4
- Award-winning NH-U12S cooler: more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines
- Dedicated special edition for the AMD AM4 socket
- Quiet, premium-grade NF-F12 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control
- Includes Low-Noise Adaptor and renowned NT-H1 thermal compound
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Noctua makes some of the best air CPU coolers out there. When it comes to Ryzen they were one of the only manufacturers to have a full line of AM4 coolers ready. We’ve already taken a look at the big boy NH-D15 SE-AM4, with its amazing cooling performance.
While the NH-D15 SE-AM4 is one of the best coolers for Ryzen it can be overkill for many people, and its shear size might not make it for everyone. Well Noctua has a smaller cooler made for Ryzen in their NH-U12S SE-AM4, which of course is their very popular NH-U12S with an AM4 mounting bracket. This single tower cooler features 5 large heatpipes and a 120 mm cooling fan. On top of that it has 100% RAM compatibility, so you shouldn’t run into any clearance issues.
Best Water Coolers for i7 8700k –