Best Water Coolers for i7 9700k – The process of selecting the best CPU cooler for core i7 9700k must be hectic because it requires a lot of struggle and patience. First of all, you have to decide whether you like a liquid cooler, air cooler, or AIO cooler then proceed further accordingly.
Air cooler is considered to be ideal for the i7 9700k in its performance and noise reduction. You must go for Noctua NH-D15 Premium CPU Cooler because it perfectly suits your build and you can enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted gaming session.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Corsair Hydro Series H115i
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 55.4 CFM. Noise level 20.4 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
Asetek has a stranglehold on most of the closed-loop liquid cooler market for PC hardware, easily holding majority placement in all CLCs sold in the US. CoolIT has long been a contender of Asetek’s, with the two having battled legally over Asetek’s patents on pump-in-block design, and has also been one of Corsair’s two liquid cooling partners. Both Asetek and CoolIT make the Corsair liquid coolers, though the latter fell out of popularity for a number of years. Finally, with the Platinum line, Corsair is working with CoolIT in a mainstream product.
The H115i Platinum uses a new pump and block design, and that’s something we’ll show off thoroughly in our upcoming liquid cooler internals comparison video. For today, we’re focusing on reviewing the $160 H115i Platinum for thermals, acoustics, and overall value at the price point.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Cooler Master has recently released two new all-in-one liquid cooling units: the Master Liquid ML120L and the ML240L. As you might guess, the ML120L is a 120mm radiator unit, and the ML240L happens to sport a 240mm (2x120mm) form liquid cooler.
(Note: we have a review of the 120mm unit coming soon.) PC gamers and system builders increasingly want to add the sleek, visual presence that only a liquid cooling unit provides, while ensuring a thermal design that can handle overclocking potential. Want custom color options?
Cooler Master’s Master Liquid ML120L and ML240L both feature LED RGB 4-pin fans and pump display utilizing RBG integration with capable motherboards. Or you can control the color and display pattern manually via a “Molex” (4-pin ATA)-powered control module.back to menu ↑
3.NZXT Kraken M22 120mm
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum. System Requirements-CAM software requires Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection; Providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance. Fan Noise Level - 21-38dBA
NZXT’s long-running Kraken line has become synonymous with great-performing AIO cooling products. But the company is expanding its lineup, including the comparatively diminutive Kraken M22 that we’re looking at here, which features a 120mm aluminum radiator and signature RGB accented center hub.
Does the NZXT Kraken M22 have the performance and feature set to make it stand out despite its comparatively compact size? The short answer is yes.
The NZXT Kraken M22 arrives in the box armed with interchangeable mounting plates and hardware to support most current Intel and AMD sockets, minus AMD’s big, power-hungry Threadripper platform.back to menu ↑
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
The NH-D15 itself is a creation of beauty and majesty, towering 6.4” above the CPU and covering roughly the footprint of a mini-ITX motherboard. Noctua ships it with enough hardware to fit both versions of LGA 2011, all versions of LGA 115x and all AMD motherboards that include a four-hole backplate on the factory retention bracket.
When we were first introduced to Noctua many years ago they were known for their massive CPU coolers. These were some of the best air-based CPU coolers available at the time and still are. Recently we have seen smaller designs from Noctua that take into consideration smaller systems and RAM clearance. Well Noctua is going back to their roots with the new NH-D15 CPU cooler.back to menu ↑
5.be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes. Overall dimensions without Mounting material (L x w x H): 5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility.Easily installable black Installation Kit can be mounted from above.Intel: LGA 1150/ 1151/ 1155/ 1156/ 1366/ 2011(-3) square ILM/ 2066.Amd: AM2(+)/ AM3(+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2(+)
Build quality is top-notch, putting Be Quiet in with a select few coolers out there with the likes of Noctua, Phanteks, and Thermalright. Usability had issues in the past with specific motherboards in the past, but this is something that has been addressed, and with a name like Be Quiet, noise is something we should not be dealing with from their coolers.
The Dark Rock Pro series of coolers have been around for quite some time, and is the answer to the Noctua NH-D15/15, being a dual-tower CPU air cooler. Along the way, Be Quiet has made minor changes. Things like the hardware, size of the cooler, fans, and even the coating technologies have all been studied, and the best options of the time applied to the cooler.back to menu ↑
Best Water Coolers for i7 9700k – If you’re facing problems in finding the best cooler for the Intel i7 9700k then you are at the right place because we have done in-depth research and came up with the 9 best CPU coolers for i7 9700k.