Best Water Coolers for i9 9900k – So we’ve shown you twelve of the best liquid CPU coolers available for the i9-9900k. Any one of these liquid coolers will do an excellent job at keeping your processor as cool as a cucumber. However, no matter which one you go with, you’ll want to make sure that you’re snagging a larger radiator size — 280mm might not cut it under heavy loads for long periods, which is essential to keep in mind when doing any sort of overclocking.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The addition of the new 240mm H100i to Corsair’s Hydro Pro lineup provides impressive cooling performance, more akin to a larger 360mm model, with the benefit of leaving extra space in your case and spare cash in your pocket.
Although the H100i Pro runs a bit light on now-ubiquitous RGB lighting effects, this understated marvel certainly makes up for it where CPU core temperatures are concerned.back to menu ↑
2.NZXT Kraken X53 240mm
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
Their Kraken range of AIO watercooling loops have been particularly successful due to their fancy mirrored lights design within the pump. Today we’re looking at the X53, their latest revision of the Kraken range with a 240mm radiator.
NZXT claim that the underlying performance of the cooler has been improved, through better temperature sensing, optimising the waterpump, and use of NZXT’s Aer P radiator fans.
There’s also improvements to NZXT’s trademark infinity mirror ring, that’s 10% larger than previous iterations with CAM-powered, customisable RGB lighting effects. The front face can be rotated 360° to allow the pump to be orientated whichever way you like without needing to twist your head to read the NZXT branding in cases with tempered glass sides.back to menu ↑
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Extra-wide 140mm dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and dual fans provides maximum quiet cooling efficiency on a par with many all-in-one watercoolers, ideal for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts!
- Dual-fan design with renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
When we were first introduced to Noctua many years ago they were known for their massive CPU coolers. These were some of the best air-based CPU coolers available at the time and still are. Recently we have seen smaller designs from Noctua that take into consideration smaller systems and RAM clearance.
Well Noctua is going back to their roots with the new NH-D15 CPU cooler. This massive CPU cooler is based on the award winning NH-D14 and features a dual-tower design with 6 copper heatpipes, two Noctua NF-A15 140 mm fans and Noctua’s SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation. Will this be the new ultimate air cooler? Read on as we find out!back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.back to menu ↑
5.EVGA 600 BR
- Product 1: EVGA 600 br - "Bronze reliability"
- Product 1: 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Product 1: Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP and OTP
- Product 1: 3 year Warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
- Product 2: Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Product 2: Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- Product 2: RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Product 2: Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
EVGA made quite an entry into the PSU market with their SuperNOVA line, and most of their PSU offerings we have reviewed so far managed to impress us with their performance and high price/performance ratio. Currently in the mainstream PSU category with two units, the 500B and 600B, EVGA is obviously also taking the mainstream market, one of the most important shares since its volume is the largest of them all, very seriously in an attempt to claim a big share of all PSU sales.
We already reviewed the first of the two a while ago, and although it has shortcomings, it managed to impress us with its very high price/performance ratio due to its incredibly affordable price. Today, we will evaluate its bigger brother with 100 W more capacity and the same features.back to menu ↑
Best Water Coolers for i9 9900k – The i9-9900k from Intel is a powerhouse of a processor. It’s not the CPU for the average, everyday user — it’s the processor you pick up if you need a workhorse. As with any processor that can output that much power, you also generate a whole lot more heat and need a cooling system to make up for that. Your traditional fans might not cut it under heavier loads, and that’s where liquid cooling capabilities come in. So if you’re ready to get started in liquid cooling for your workhorse processor — specifically the i9-9900k — be sure to follow along with us. We’re diving into the ten best liquid CPU cooler for i9-9900k.