Best Water Coolers for Ryzen 1800x – You’ll want to check out PCWorld’s comprehensive Ryzen review for the full picture on this chip’s capabilities and caveats. This article’s much more straightforward: We’re building a rig with a Ryzen 7 1800X and Radeon Fury X to see how the liquid-cooled, fire-breathing pinnacle of AMD’s PC performance hangs in games. Buckle up.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Enermax Liqmax III 240
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 AMDAM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM6
Enermax are constantly refreshing their product lines, so it’s time now to present the third generation of LIQMAX CPU coolers. Today we will show you the ARGB version of a liquid cooler with a 240mm radiator. This is probably the most popular size because it fits every ATX case and smaller PC cases.
After many good reviews of previous Enermax coolers, we have high expectations of the new series. This time we will use Ryzen 9 5900X processor for our tests, but soon we will start tests on the upcoming Intel 11th generation of processors. For that, we will have to wait for a month while now, let’s focus on the LIQMAX III 240 ARGB cooler and our results on the AMD Ryzen platform.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master MasterLiquid
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
As Cooler Master entered the liquid cooling game, things started off for them with the Seidon series of coolers. A year or so after that, they dropped the Neptune series, and what differentiated them, outside of the size of the units we tested, is that the former used a round head unit, while the latter was square.
Another year or two passed, and Cooler Master dove into what they called the MASTERLIQUID coolers. In this series, we have seen them followed with things like Maker, and Pro, even ML, but this time around the moniker merely is MASTERLIQUID followed by the size of the radiator, but it is what comes at the end that makes all the difference.back to menu ↑
3.ID-COOLING AURAFLOW X 240
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD AM4
Given that the ID Cooling Auraflow X 240 supports nearly all Intel and AMD processors (including Threadripper) on the market today, the bundled mounting hardware is still relatively minimal. Including with the main components are standard 4-pin RGB lighting cables and splitter, a tube of thermal compound, multiple mounting rings and a universal backplate. ID Cooling also includes a handy stand-alone RGB controller for systems that do not have integrated RGB controls built into the motherboard.
The overall performance of the Auraflow X 240 also lags behind its 240mm AIO peers, making the lower unit price most attractive to those wanting to get into the liquid cooling lifestyle cheaply, where the best performance isn’t required.back to menu ↑
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
There’s merit to that line of thinking, as the Austrian firm’s cooling solutions have routinely set a high bar for others to match, and though you can expect to pay a premium, owners rarely begrudge spending extra on a product that oozes quality and is designed to stand the test of time.
The Noctua NH-D15 CPU Air Cooler which is based on the NH-D14 Cooler comes with 2 massive aluminum heatsink towers, 6 copper heatpipes per tower, smooth copper baseplate, 140mm fans & new design features. All of this equals outstanding performance.back to menu ↑
5.NZXT Kraken X53
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
These fans, along with the LED lights on the CPU block, are what drive the RGB effects of the AIO cooler. These can all be managed through NZXT’s CAM software, which is now worth installing. The new design of the X53 meant NZXT was able to make the surface area on the CPU block a little larger, resulting in a more prominent mirror lighting effect.
If you’ve seen an NZXT AIO before, you’ll be immediately familiar with the Kraken X563. NZXT nailed the design of its all-in-one CPU coolers and the X53 is no departure. For cables, NZXT includes all the necessary wiring for power, pump control for CAM, as well as to hook up the RGB fans.back to menu ↑
Best Water Coolers for Ryzen 1800x – AMD’s aging FX chips have long been a go-to for PC gamers on a budget, but Intel was the only real option for enthusiasts craving no-compromises performance. That changes today. The hotly anticipated Ryzen processors have finally arrived, and for the first time in a long time, you’re able to build a compelling high-end gaming PC using AMD hardware for both the CPU and the GPU.