Best Water Cooling kit for Cpu and Gpu – Water cooling is a dream for many gamers. Why not? It looks cool anyway.
But the cooling kit should always be a good bargain.
All of the enlisted products in this post will be a favorable deal for you.
1.Corsair Hydro X Series XC7
Pros & Cons
- The XC7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and enabling maximum clock speeds.
- 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects. Add a CORSAIR iCUE Controller (sold separately) and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to customize and sync RGB lighting across all your iCUE-compatible products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, and more.
- A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Includes a 5V ARGB motherboard adapter cable to alternatively control lighting via compatible motherboards.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 1200, LGA 115X, or AMD Socket AM4 with pre-installed mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
We began our extensive coverage of CORSAIR’s foray into custom PC watercooling with their Hydro X Series XC9 CPU block a few months ago, and I had alluded to how that block had come along with the XC7 version intended for mainstream CPU sockets. It took longer than I expected to set up my new test setup for CPU blocks, which has already been used for a few Bitspower CPU block reviews so far, and the time between has seen reviews of CORSAIR’s Hydro X GPU block, reservoir/pump combo, and radiators, too.
Coming back full circle, here we are again with a look at the awaited Hydro X Series XC7 CPU block, and thanks to CORSAIR for sending a sample along.
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XC7, or simply CORSAIR Hydro XC7 henceforth in this review for my own ease, is a companion CPU water block to the (slightly) higher-end Hydro XC9 in that the latter targets Intel and AMD HEDT platforms and uses a metal trim cover and this one is marketed for Intel and AMD mainstream CPU sockets and uses a plastic trim cover as seen above.
2.Thermaltake Floe Triple
Pros & Cons
- LGA1700 Kit available. Search ASIN B09LLYRWDQ, Thermaltake P/N CL-O032-PL00BL-A, to upgrade now
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled : Changes the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control.Rated Voltage:12 V/ 5VRated Current:0.325 A / 0.4AMotor Speed:3600 R.P.M
- 360mm High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support.For desktop:Requires TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later,For iOS:Requires iOS 10.0 or later,For Android:Requires Android 6.0.0 or later with screen resolution 1920 x 1080
- High Performance Waterblock and Durable Sleeved Cable
- Features RGB of Speed: 500~1400RPM , Noise Level :19.8 ~ 24.7 dB , Rated Voltage:12 V Max
- Air Flow:14.2~42.34 CFM , Max. Pressure: 0.17~1.54 millimeter H2O
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
Thermaltake was founded in 1999 and has since grown to become a major player in the PC market. Their unprecedented level of success comes from some truly unique products, the first of which was their “Golden Orb” they launched in 2000.
Enter the Big Typhoon next, which was a top-down cooler that hit it big when it launched back around 2006. After breaking on to the peripherals scene, the company released the level 10 M mouse in 2012 and the Level 10 M gaming headset in 2013. With the Toughpower series, Thermaltake has had a rock-solid line of power supplies as well.
As history shows, Thermaltake has not been afraid to try or do just about anything necessary in their bid to remain relevant and successful in an increasingly competitive market.
3.MSI MAG Series
Pros & Cons
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP4
MSI MAG is one of the biggest players in the PC business, so when it releases a new monitor it’s wise to give it more than a quick glance. That’s exactly what we’re doing today with the new MSI Optix MAG 321CQR Gaming Monitor . It’s a large 32-inch curved display that aims at the sweet spot for features and performance. With a vertical resolution of 1440p and 144Hz refresh rate, it’s competitively priced at under $425 as of this writing.
The market for these features is becoming increasingly crowded, so does the Optix MAG 321CQR do enough to set itself apart and demand your hard-earned dollars? I’ve spent the last two weeks with the monitor to answer that exact question
4.NZXT Kraken X5
Pros & Cons
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durable, and powerful cooling performance
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinity mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap to accommodate re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
NZXT is a familiar name when it comes to all-in-one (AIO) liquid CPU coolers. The company has an active family of Kraken AIOs split into three series: Z, X, and M. The Z series is the premium line with LCD displays on the CPU blocks and exceptional cooling capacity. The X series is the middle ground, balancing price and performance, while the M series is your go-to AIOs for budget builds.
The Kraken X series has seen a refresh, which includes the new X53 RGB. I’ll take you through what’s new with this X53 RGB AIO, what makes it a good CPU cooler, and whether you should consider buying one for your next PC build.
5.EK Water Blocks EK-KIT RGB
Pros & Cons
- Product for demanding players
- Irreproachable manufacturing quality
- Exceptional immersion
- Model number: 3831109891094
That is to say it has released a separate line of water-cooling components that still offer full compatibility with other components on the market (unlike its aluminium Fluid Gaming lineup) but are produced in China instead of Slovenia.
One of the interesting things we have seen of late is that China is more than capable of making some pretty exceptional stuff, so that in itself shouldn’t be treated as a sign of lower quality.
EKWB’s Classic line is designed to offer a clean aesthetic at a more affordable starting price, the idea being that if you want the fancier options, you can step up to the parts produced in Slovenia. Speaking of, last year we had the chance to visit EKWB HQ and tour the warehouse and manufacturing facilities, so if you’re interested in seeing where and how those more premium parts are made, we suggest watching those videos!
Best Water Cooling kit for Cpu and Gpu – A water-cooling kit comes with everything you need to set your PC water-cooling loop up, reducing the effort to buy separate parts.
In this post, I am also going to review some of the coolest water cooling kits for overclocking a gaming PC.