Best Anc Earbuds – We’ve ranked these earbuds partly with respect to how effective their ANC tech is — but this doesn’t need to be the absolute most important thing to everybody. You may be willing to have slightly less effective ANC if it means getting a pair with the best general sound quality, or you may be a keen runner who needs extra stability and waterproofing as well as noise cancellation.
Our recommendations are what we think are currently the best noise cancelling in-ear headphones and earbuds for most people to buy. We factor in the price (cheaper headphones win over pricier ones if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no headphones that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
If you would like to choose for yourself, here is the list of all our reviews for noise cancelling earbuds and in-ears. Be careful not to get caught up in the details. There are no perfect headphones. Personal taste, preference, and listening habits will matter more in your selection.
Pros & Cons
- PREMIUM NOISE-CANCELLING EARBUDS – It turns out, you can have it all. Jabra Elite 85t Wireless Earbuds have been engineered with the most cutting-edge technology for a calls and music experience like never before
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SOUND – Featuring Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation technology, you can adjust your level of ANC (to cancel noise you don’t want to hear), or adjust your level of HearThrough mode (to let in what you do) using the Jabra Sound app
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – With 6 mic technology and wind protection, you can make and take calls anywhere with these Bluetooth earbuds. Plus, the 12mm speakers offer big sound, powerful base, and amazing sound quality—all wrapped up in a super compact design. Operating temperature for wireless charging- 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
- UP TO 25 HOURS OF BATTERY – Get up to 5.5 hours on a single charge with ANC on, with a total charge of up to 25 in the compact Qi-certified charging case. Plus, the powerful magnetic case snaps these earbud headphones firmly in place for maximum security
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND – These Jabra Bluetooth earbuds feature MyControls that lets you easily adjust your button functions, while MySound tailors music to your hearing with an in-app hearing test. Works with Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa.
Pros & Cons
- Power up to power on get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear control how much surrounding noise you want with ambient aware. Quick ambient mode lets you hear traffic, flight annozments and coworkers calling out to you
- Sounds good. Feels good. Galaxy buds come in three adjustable ear tip and wingtip sizes right from the box
- Resists water with splash resistant technology, your galaxy buds handle splashes, sweat and spills
- The galaxy buds pairs with both android and iOS compatible devices via bluetooth connection. Use with a smartphone and tablet running Android 5.0 or higher & RAM 1.5GB above. Automatic sync and ambient aware mode only available for Android; iOS users can use voice command/Siri
- US Version: Comes with quick start guide, and 1 year product (information on the retail package). Android 7.1.1 or higher required. Battery capacity (Earbud):58mAh
Pros & Cons
- Noise cancelling earbuds – Engineered with the world-class noise cancelling. Bose controllable noise cancellation and full Transparency Mode allow you to eliminate distractions, let your surroundings in, or a little bit of each.
- High-fidelity audio – An exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos to life, while Volume-optimized Active EQ keeps the sound crisp and balanced at any level.
- Comfortable wireless earbuds – Three sizes of StayHear Max eartips are included for a secure fit. Crafted from soft silicone, they provide passive noise blocking with total comfort.
- Simple touch controls – It’s as easy as tap, swipe, or press. Control your noise cancellation settings, pause, play, and volume right from the side of the earbud itself. Enable it all in the Bose Music app.
- Noise-rejecting microphones – Tiny microphones work together to focus on your voice, filtering out surrounding noises for fewer distractions during phone calls.
- Long battery life — Listen for up to 6 hours on a single charge. The charging case provides an additional 12 hours and charges via the included USB-C cable or wirelessly with any Qi-certified charging mat (not included).
- Weather and sweat resistant – These IPX4-rated wireless earbuds can withstand sweat, water, and some inclement weather.
- Bluetooth earbuds with microphone – Bluetooth 5.1 provides a strong, consistent connection to your device within 30 feet.
- Compatible with iOS and Android – Simple setup and custom settings available through the Bose Music app. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Manual and FAQ
Pros & Cons
- Digital noise canceling: Industry leading anc lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience. Phone call: A built-in mic enables you to take hands-free calls
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time)
- Easy and clear hands free calling; Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap to the earbud
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch
- Smart listening by adaptive sound control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- Quick attention mode and wearing detection make conversations effortless
- Sony, headphones connect app for Android/iOS to use smart listening technology to control your ambient sound settings
5.Happy Plugs Air
Pros & Cons
- PURE, RICH & CLEAR WIRELESS SOUND – Amazing sound with support for AAC and SBS audio technology for a high-resolution audio experience
- 7 HOURS PLAYTIME – And up to 38 hours with the charging case! Not enough? The UBC-C quick charge feature gives you an extra 90 min autonomy with only 10 min charging
- SOUND MODE – Easily switch among Transparency Sound mode, Noise Cancelling mode On and Off with the tap of a finger, further enhancing and personalizing the listening experience
- LATEST TECHNOLOGIES – Wireless charging, In-ear detection, Bluetooth 5.0 connection, 10 innovative & intuitive touch controls, and a lot more. It actually includes all that you need
- SWEDISH INNOVATION – Developed in Sweden, the design of these earbuds will definitely amaze you! What’s in the box? Happy Plugs AIR 1 ANC earphones, charging case, USB to USB-C charging cable, 6 sizes silicone ear-tips, manual & warranty information
Pros & Cons
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- 40-Hour Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of listening from a single charge, and extend that to 40 hours with the charging case. When you need power fast, recharge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- Superior Sound: Delivers music with a wider soundstage and exceptional accuracy and clarity. BassUp technology intensifies the low end up to 43%.
- Ideal for Home Offices: Life P2’s microphones pick up your voice so you’ll always be heard clearly during phone calls and online meetings.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life P2 wireless earbuds boast IPX7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
Pros & Cons
- Active Noise Cancelling technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear,enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers. Deep, accurate bass response. The Active Noise Cancelling around-ear headphones from COWIN give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provide Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit.
- High-quality built-in Microphone and NFC technology. COWIN E7 provides high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls, Which is convenient for you to free yourself from wires. NFC pairing aided by voice prompts, promises quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices, Powerful Bluetooth Function.
- The professional protein earpad and 90° swiveling earcups. More durability and comfort, Enjoy high-quality, Long-listen comfort. Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphone every 2-3 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
- 30 hours playtime per charge at Bluetooth mode. A built-in 750mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours' long time. Don't need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. Dedicated customer service team, provide you with quick response and friendly customer service, which will always serve for you and certainly satisfy you.
Pros & Cons
- MUSIC AS IT'S MEANT TO BE HEARD: Large 10mm drivers and graphene-coated diaphragm deliver rich, expansive sound with smooth, detailed highs and tight, articulate bass to hear music as it was intended.
- ADVANCED NOISE CANCELLING: The EAH-AZ70W combines Feedforward & Feedback Noise Cancelling with analog & digital processing to achieve one of the most advanced noise cancelling true wireless earbuds on the market. Utilize ambient sound amplification for when you want to hear external sound.
- RELIABLE CONNECTIVITY AND CALL QUALITY: Stable left-right independent signaling and our patent-pending antenna design provide a reliable, powerful connection that's less sensitive to interference even in crowded rooms. Design and technology suppress wind noise and transmit voice clearly for impeccable call quality.
- EASY TOUCH SENSOR CONTROLS: Dual touch sensor controls allow you to control music playback/pause and volume and track selection, as well as receive, reject or end calls, manage noise-cancelling/ambient sound amplification modes, and connect to voice assistant.
- ELEGANT TECHNICS DESIGN: Highest-grade materials, clean lines, and meticulous attention to detail are the core of our design philosophy. Nothing has been overlooked, from the comfortable and beautiful in-ear design to the hairline detail of the aluminum charging cradle that features an engraved Technics logo..Bluetooth Connectivity, IPX4 Water Resistance, Compatible with Amazon Alexa.Comfortable and lightweight, includes 5 Earpiece sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.Approximate Battery life: 6.5hrs per earbud, plus 13hrs additional with cradle. 15min Quick Charge 70min playback
Pros & Cons
- 【Amazing Noice Cancelling】Significant noise reduction for travel, work, and other noisy situations. NexiGo V1 earbuds detect and neutralize up to 28dB of ambient noise so you can focus where you want.
- 【 Cutting-Edge Audio】Leading 14.2mm drivers with polymer diaphragms can reproduce a full range of frequencies and perfect sound. Each earbud has two mics to improve voice pickup, which delivers advanced audio enhancements plus noise suppression for improved audio quality on voice calls.
- 【All-day Battery Life】The advanced Bluetooth 5.1 chip has low Energy usage for 7 hours of high-quality wireless streaming (4 hours with ANC) and 30 hours with the charging case. IPX5 water resistance protects against rain and splashes.
- 【Quick Access Contorl】A responsive button on each earbud feature ANC control and audio management. Once they're paired, they'll automatically connect when you take them out of the charging case.
- 【What's in The Box】Bluetooth earbuds (1 pair); charging case; earplug pack (Small and Medium); USB Type-C charging cable; User's Guide.
10.SOUL SYNC ANC
Pros & Cons
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING TRUE WIRELESS earbuds- Turn on ANC Mode (Active Noise Cancelling) to switch the world off so you can focus on your music in silence.
- POWERFUL, PRECISION SOUND- Bluetooth v5.1 and 12mm drivers paired with AAC codec.
- AUDIO TRANSPARENCY MODE- Amplifies the sound around your surroundings for added safety.
- LONG LASTING COMFORT- Up to 25 hours of total playtime with USB-C Charging Case (Up to 22 hours playtime with ANC On)
- ALWAYS WITH YOU- Luxury SOUL branded carabiner included.
Best Anc Earbuds – BUYER’S GUIDE
That said, it’s worth going over a few earbud quirks here. Battery life can be a tricky one: some buds can last much longer than others, but with included charging cases, the total possible uptime might be much more competitive. Think about how long and how often you’d want to wear your headphones: for lengthy trips, a longer “per charge” battery life is better, but if you only want some entertainment on short commutes then this matters less, as you’ll probably be storing the buds in their case more often.
Pricing also varies quite drastically. You simply can’t find ANC earbuds at true bargain-basement prices — the tech is costly to implement — but a “cheap” pair will usually run you $100 to $150. Much more premium buds are likely to cost anywhere between $200 and $300.
Fortunately, if you’re on a tight budget, the ANC on cheaper buds can be perfectly serviceable. The price difference is usually made up for with additional features or higher build quality, rather than just how well the ANC blocks sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Should You Pay for Noise-Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds?
Unfortunately, true wireless technology is already relatively expensive when paired with quality drivers and compatibility with higher-quality Bluetooth codecs like AptX or AAC. Models that deliver on those fronts are typically already going to cost more than $100. Throw in ANC, and you can expect prices to get much higher.
It’s safe to assume that any true wireless earphones delivering quality audio and ANC is likely to cost closer to $200. As you can see, our favorite pairs right now, Apple’s AirPods Pro and the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds, are also among the most expensive. But we’re starting to see some good, budget-friendly alternatives, like Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Air Pro 2 earphones, which deliver solid noise cancellation and sound quality for under $150.
The best noise-cancelling earbuds take a premium feature more commonly associated with bulkier headphones and…that’s it. This is the active noise cancellation (ANC) you know about love from many of the best over-ear headphones, but empowering much more portable and discrete wireless earbuds.
ANC earbuds works just like their over-ear counterparts. Onboard microphones pick up ambient sound while the speakers play certain sounds that, as far as your ears can tell, cancel out those pesky distractions. This trickery makes the best noise-cancelling earbuds a valuable tool for working or commuting, so keep reading to find out our picks and discover which one could be the perfect pair for you.