Best Earbuds Under 200 – If you would like to choose for yourself, here is the list of all our reviews for truly wireless headphones. Be careful not to get caught up in the details. There are no perfect headphones. Personal taste, preference, and listening habits will matter more in your selection.
While earbuds in the ~$200 price range probably will not net you the best listening experience money can buy, the key here is in their ability to suit your specific requirements across more than one area of performance.
We factor in the price (cheaper headphones win over pricier ones if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no headphones that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
Pros & Cons
- Love Life, Love MINISO! We are the global leading retail brand with 200+ India local stores, dedicated to providing "Mini Price, Big Surprise" products to the world.
- Comfort to wear, simple and fashion. High quality silicone earbuds. With 1.2 meters perfect length Tangle-free cable to plug it in anywhere
- Features a HD microphone to make crystal clear calls - making life easier on the go, play/pause music or answer/end calls with one-click make these earphones extremely user-friendly
- 3.5mm jack for most mobile Android phones, Pads, laptops. (NOT for Apple lighting or USB-C Port)
- Colorful Design - 10 colors selection, Black, White, Red, BLue, Mint Green, Grey, Dard Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink
Pros & Cons
- TRUE WIRELESS AND ULTRA-LIGHT: Compact and ultra-lightweight, these cordless TWS bluetooth earbuds are perfect for workouts, runs, sports and gaming. The in-ear earphones are ergonomically designed to fit snug into each ear. The earbuds also include 4 sizes (large, medium, small, x-small) of soft, flexible ear tips to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. Say goodbye to wired earphone tangles and say hello to the freedom of movement!
- ADVANCED HIGH QUALITY TECHNOLOGY: These true wireless earbuds employ the most advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology to give you the best listening experience. Features included are simple and instant pairing, auto reconnection, improved connection stability and improved battery performance. The in-ear earphones also sport a sleek high quality simple design of a buttonless surface; simply double tap to control, play, pause, or answer a phone call.
- HIGH-FIDELITY PREMIUM STEREO SOUND: Enjoy crystal clear music with exceptional accuracy and clarity. These cordless TWS in-ear earbuds are well balanced with bass and clear treble to create a rich high-fidelity sound experience. The in-ear ergonomic earbud structure supports external noise isolation to deliver premium high quality stereo sound.
- ALL DAY LISTENING AND CHARGE ON THE GO: The powerful battery within these true wireless bluetooth earphones allow for all day listening. One full charge will deliver 8 hours listening time and will provide an additional 12 hours with multiple charges from the portable compact charging case. Quick charging technology enables 2 hours of listening from just 20 minutes of charge. Charging case features LED lighting to indicate battery life as well as magnetic attraction for easy earbud placement.
- WATERPROOF PROTECTION: These true wireless in-ear earbuds and charging case are sealed with IPX6 rated protection to endure a minimum of three minutes of powerful jets spraying at least 100 liters of water per minute without water penetrating the hardware. Be worry free from sweat, heavy rain or spilled liquid and enjoy high quality music anywhere at anytime.
Pros & Cons
- Wired in ear earbud headphones perfect for listening music while running or GYM, with 6 sets of ear pads (S/M/L), Headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- A powerful 10mm Neodymium earbud magnet provides outstanding audio clarity for all music genres; Together with the in ear noise isolating earbud design, these wired headphones reduces external noise and minimizes sound leakages significantly
- Y shape 3.8ft long wire with standard Headphone Jack for easy connect to Android or iPhone With common standard 3.5mm headphone input, Frequency Response 20-20,000Hz, without microphone
- Lightweight design for easy portability, Easy to slip in your pocket,The charm silver and black color make them look more noble and elegant, while high quality and enhanced materials mean they last longer
- Wired in ear earbuds are compatible with iPhone SE/ 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 5, Samsung S10, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, Android Smartphones and tablets, Windows devices and other devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack
4.Sennheiser IE 80
Pros & Cons
- Audiophile fidelity combined with contemporary design elements and professional features like in ear canal fit and strain relief on cable connectors
- Durable housing and rugged, interchangeable cable with the well-known Sennheiser proprietary 2 pin connector that allows for customization according to individual taste
- Improved acoustic design featuring a dynamic transducer with powerful neodymium magnets that ensures outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
- Unique manual sound tuning function lets you tailor the low frequency response to personal preference
- Ear tip set includes standard silicone, lamella silicone, and Comply foam all in small, medium, and large sizes
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Pros & Cons
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Protect your Beats with AppleCare-plus - Add AppleCare-plus to your order and receive accidental damage protection and 24/7 priority tech support from the people who know your headphones best
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either Earbud
- With fast fuel, a 5-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low
- What's in the box: Power Beats Pro totally wireless earphones, charging case, ear tips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable, quick start guide, warranty card
Pros & Cons
- An upgrade to our Award-Winning Melomania 1, now enhanced with App control and USB-C.
- More time with your favourite artists - A massive 45 hours battery life.
- Improved Comfort - Just 4.6g per earbud with a bigger selection of premium memory foam and silicone tips now included.
- Melomania App compatible - Customise EQ, High Performance Audio Mode, Find my earbuds, Upgrade firmware and more
- Great British Sound on the move - 50 years of audio expertise in every pair.
Pros & Cons
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit; Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you
- COMPACT COMFORT – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Connectivity-Bluetooth 5.0. Supported bluetooth profiles-HSP v1.2, HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way;With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: With these noise cancelling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Sound plus app to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC and HearThrough via your earbud button
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected
Pros & Cons
- CRYSTAL CLEAR CHAT - Removable high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear or use the built-in inline mic when on the go
- HIGH-QUALITY 10MM SPEAKERS - 10mm speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows
- MULTIPLATFORM COMPATIBILITY - Designed for Nintendo Switch and mobile gaming on the go. Also works great with PS5, PS4, and PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - Play for hours in complete comfort with three sizes of interchangeable ear-tips and stabilizers for the best fit
- MULTIFUNCTION INLINE CONTROLLER - Inline controller puts master volume control, mic mute and a multifunction button (on supported devices) at your fingertips
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- ROAD-TESTED BY PRO MUSICIANS - The SE215 provides detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND from a single, vented balanced armature driver. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- SECURE, OVER-THE-EAR DESIGN - Wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CABLE - Allows for easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- COMPACT CARRYING CASE - Convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- EASILY CONNECT TO OTHER MMCX CABLE ACCESSORIES - For further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- LONG LASTING BUILD QUALITY - Engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX. Includes a free two-year warranty, SE215 PRO Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a carrying case.
Best Earbuds Under 200 – BUYER’S GUIDE
It’s time to start looking for what you want to find. At $200 and above, you should no longer be concerning yourself with major tradeoffs. If you want a fashionable, statement pair of earphones that can also deliver a solid audio experience, you can find it. If you want wireless earphones with a myriad of options to customize the fit, it’s yours.
Unlike purchasing at a lower price point, there’s no sense in which you should have to settle for less than exactly what you’re looking for in terms of feature combinations, product specialities, and look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just What Kind Of Performance Can You Expect?
Lets be real for a moment. There is nothing affordable nor cheap about a $200 set of earbuds. The fact that you are prepared to drop that kind of money on earbuds means that you can’t be satisfied with your average, run of the mill pair. No. You are looking for excellence in product which is severely limited due to its inherent design. This inherent limitation is exactly why something so small can cost so much.
The real question is just what kind of performance can you expect to get from a $200 pair of earbuds? In our experience and opinion, that performance can be extremely well balanced. Still, does it warrant that kind of investment? Sure. If you are passionate about your music and you are looking for a way to experience it on the go, investing in a pair of high end earbuds is definitely the way to go. The most interesting thing about these type of earbuds is the fact that you generally have much more control over the sound. A good number of earbuds in this price range come with some sort of EQ built into them.
If you’re preparing to spend somewhere in the region of $200 on a new pair of earbuds, chances are you have a specific set of priorities, a clear sense of the kinds of features that are must includes and those you can live without, and, of course, a particular use case in mind.
That being the case, you will be pleased to find that the ~$200 range provides a good deal of variety when it comes to both specialist and general use options. If you make sure to do the requisite research before pulling the trigger, you stand to walk away with a pair of in-ear headphones that will stay faithfully by your side for a good while.