Best Earbuds Under 50 – We think are currently the best earbuds under $50 for most people to buy. We factor in the price (cheaper headphones win over pricier ones if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no headphones that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
If you would like to choose for yourself, here’s the list of all our reviews for in-ears and earbuds under $50.
Be careful not to get caught up in the details, there are no perfect headphones and everyone perceives the comfort and sound of their headphones differently.
Pros & Cons
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Listen for the long battery life; stay for the comfort. GO Air features 5 hours of playtime in each earbud and 15+ extra hours from the charging case. That’s 20+ hours of playtime. Recharge hassle-free with the charging case and integrated charging cable.
- DUAL CONNECT: Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both earbuds auto connect to your device, so no need to worry about switching or missing a connection. A built-in MEMS microphone in each bud ensures clear calls.
- SMALLER DESIGN: Go Air are 20% smaller than the JBuds Air. This means a slimmer profile, great for smaller ears. A longer earbud stem provides a more snug in-ear fit, creating a perfect seal for crystal clear sound. Pocket friendly case features an integrated charging cable for on-the-GO.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: Featuring 8mm neodymium drivers, GO Air provides a crystal clear sound. With the optimal fit – try all three gel tip sizes to achieve a secure in-ear seal – you’ll enjoy amazing sound for all your tunes, calls and more. With just a tap or two via touch sensors, you can choose the sound to match your personal preference between: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- INCLUDES: GO Air Earbuds, Charging Case with Integrated Charging Cable, 3 Sets Gel Tips: Small, Medium, Large, JLab Two Year Warranty.
Pros & Cons
- Super long battery life and rapid charge: the Sesh Evo bluetooth earphones with microphone hold up to 5 hours of power and can charge 3 times by putting them back in their case. Plus, the initial 10 minutes of charging give you 2 hours of play time.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Use either bud solo: each bluetooth earbud has full media controls and can take calls or activate your assistant
- Easy connections and controls: change volume, skip tracks, answer calls, activate an assistant or pick between EQ modes without ever touching your phone thanks to a comprehensive set of media controls
- Designed for durability: Skullcandy in-ear headphones Sesh Evo boast an IP55 rating for sweat, water and dust resistance, meaning there is no need to worry next time you work out a sweat or find yourself in a rain storm
- Built-in Tile Technology: download and use the Tile app to easy track down your bluetooth earbuds if you ever misplace them
3.1MORE Piston Fit Wireless
Pros & Cons
- Fast & stable connection These in-ear headphones feature an optimized Bluetooth 5 chipset which allows for faster transmission speeds and a more stable connection. Enjoy your indoor/outdoor activities without worrying about your connection dropping.
- Superior sound quallity A 10mm dynamic driver produces crystal clear sounds in an ultra-compact design for enhanced efficiency. Enjoy powerful bass and exquisite details in this compact in-ear Bluetooth headphone.
- Water & sweat resistant IPX4 water and sweat resistance protects against the toughest conditions, making these excellent earbuds for any outdoor scenario.
- Non-stop music The 2019 version of Pistion Fit bluetooth wireless earphones use the latest low-power consumption chipset and a high-capacity battery to fuel up to 8-hour of continuous use when fully charged.
Pros & Cons
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Extreme 100-Hour Playtime: The charging case has 4× the battery capacity of other cases’—allowing you to extend the earbuds’ 8-hour playtime over and over. If you’re short of time, a 10-minute charge will provide 90 minutes of listening.
- Superior Balanced Sound: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds have 8mm triple-layer dynamic drivers to deliver 40% more bass and 100% more treble for rich, expertly balanced sound.
- Zero-Pressure AirWings: Our hollow AirWings have a flexible, soft silicone build that partially deflates to conform to the shape and size of your ears for a secure fit with unmatched comfort.
- One-Step Pairing: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds automatically connect to the last paired device when removed from the charging case thanks to our proprietary Push and Go technology.
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- **New Type-C USB-C Connector** compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, S10 Plus, Galaxy S9, Note 8, S9+ Plus, S10e, S10
- Please note: Headphones earbuds DO NOT have 3.5mm headphone connector
- Earbuds Stereo Headphones designed by AKG Earphones provide an incredibly clear, authentic-sounding, and balanced output with premium sound quality
- Inline microphone keeps you connected to all your conversations while on the go with volume remote
- Samsung AKG Headphones don't need batteries and are plug and play, no complicated setups. Braided cable ensures durability and less prone to tangle.
7.Official Galaxy S8
Pros & Cons
- Functionality: 3 buttons, pause / play, volume UP and down + a microphone for phone calls
- DURABLE design - extra layer of fabric not only to it look worse, but your actual wire before damage by sharp objects to protect.
- Enter Your Model One, approx. sicherzustellen, THAT THIS ITEM Fits
- Samsung and AKG collaborate - specialist for engineering and design of sound equipment with leading innovative technology companies. CRYSTAL CLEAR CRISPY SOUND
- OFFICIAL Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + headphones - very desirable with HIGH QUALITY acoustics, to send you to another dimension
Pros & Cons
- Please note the new package and the old one will be dispatched randomly. High Sound Quality. T2 has a good balance of high and low frequency. The tone won’t been too bright or too dark. It’s smooth. High frequency extension is good, delicate and supple. Low dive deep, full of elasticity and intensity without any slow feeling
- Detachable MMCX Cable. Earphone adopts detachable design. The main body comes with 5N 8-core silver plated wire, because the soft and supple material is used, the handling is good, there is no worry that the cable will be curled afterwards. It ensures durability even at ultra light weight and withstands long-term use. And the 2pin version will be updated soon.
- Exquisite Design. The shell is made of metal reflecting a sense of luxury in appearance. The canal design can shut out noise perfectly. Never worry about noise only to enjoy deep and rich sound. Three different size of ear plugs are included. It can fit in your ear perfectly
- Comfortable Wearing Experience. We all love our music to the point that we use our personal audiophile earphones on extended duration, with the Tin HiFi T2, the metal housing won’t induce any allergic reactions on your ears as they are completely hypoallergenic and we also made sure that the balanced sound with upper frequency emphasis isn’t fatiguing to use for long giving you freedom to enjoy your music anytime and anywhere
- What You Will Get? 1 Year Warranty for the earbuds and 24 hours easy-to-reach customer service from Linsoul Audio
- There is 2pin version and MMCX version optional. $52.99 is for the 2pin version.
Pros & Cons
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Product Version: ASIA
10.Edifier TWS1 PRO
Pros & Cons
- Bluetooth V5.2 + CVC 8.0: more stable connection, more clear sound and low latency experience for you
- 42 Hours Total Battery + Rapid Charge - A single charge provides 12 hours playtime and the charging case provides an additional 30 hours charging power
- IP65 Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant – For an extended product life, please wipe off any water droplets before charging your earbuds
- Dual or Solo Earbud Use - Enable use single earbud usage independently. Personalize what you hear by Mono or Stereo mode
- Included Components: 3 size ear tips
Best Earbuds Under 50 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Even in the under $50 price range, it’s still possible to find high-end, high-grade earbuds. urBeats earbuds from Beats by Dr. Dre is an exceptional product that delivers the best sound in the budget price range. Beats is known for its authentic audio signal reproduction. You will not miss any beat when you turn up the music on these soft pad earbuds. You get 6 extra ear silicon ear tips to cater to the size of your ear canal. They also include a high-quality microphone and an in-built remote, which are two handy features for making and taking phone calls.
If you want the best quality for under $50, this is the perfect product. Besides excellent sound quality, these cheap earbuds also offer a lot of style. It’s this combination that’s made Beats such a popular brand over the past decade. urBeats are the budget Beats choice that delivers that signature quality that we all expect from this brand.
NEE Audio RX18 Comfort Fit Earbuds offer great value for money as they are comfortable, deliver great sound quality, and are sold at an astonishingly low price. There’s so much to love about these earbuds. They have 10mm dynamic drivers that deliver crisp and balanced sound and come with three different sized ear tips. There are also five different color schemes to choose from too.
These cheap earbuds are super comfortable. You can wear them for hours and hours without feeling any discomfort in your ear canal. They’re very lightweight, but that doesn’t mean that durability has been compromised. In terms of sound quality and durability, these earbuds easily outperform most low-end earbuds. They’re compatible with almost every smartphone, tablet, and computer so that you can use them for all your devices.
Earbuds are one of the best inventions in recent times. Why? Because they allow us to listen to our favorite tunes wherever we are, whenever we want.
The good news is that a budget of $50 for earbuds is ample to get you a nice set that will deliver quality audio and will last a long time too.
The only problem with this price range is the amount of choice that you have. The options are endless. It can end up being a little confusing. Fortunately, this buyer’s guide should put you in a good position to find the very best earbuds in the under $50 price range.
Size and Comfort
If you think all earbuds are the same size, then you are mistaken. You have some that are very small. Some may be too big for your ears. There is no rule of thumb for this, but adults usually would want the large size, and kids or teenagers would need smaller sizes.
Size is important because it can affect the comfort of the earbuds. A well-fitted earbud will not be too snug or too loose when you put it in your ears. The latter case is even worse because the earbuds will come out when you move. Most earbuds come with several ear tips. This allows you to choose one that fits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is $50 a good budget for quality earbuds?
Yes. Earbuds are not as pricey as some headphones, so you can easily find a good quality pair of earbuds under $50. The ones nearer the $50 mark are likely to be of higher quality than those at the bottom of the price range. However, that is not true for all earbuds as we have seen some high-quality earbuds that cost less than $15.
You can find most types of earbuds in this budget, including Bluetooth wireless earbuds. You can even find earbuds from well-known brand names like Panasonic, Sony MDRXB50AP, Sennheiser, and JBL. Buying from such well-respected brands should further relieve you of any doubts about the quality of the earbuds. These companies only make the best products dedicated to producing well-balanced sound and are designed to be comfortable and long-lasting.
Earbuds don’t have to be expensive to sound good, and there are plenty of solid earbuds under $50 that will get the job done. No one pair of buds on this list outperforms something that costs you hundreds of dollars, but you’d be surprised how close you can get for a fraction of the price.