Best Earbuds Under 500 – All the headphones in this blog are best in all aspects like sound quality, build quality, etc. That’s why these headphones are the best headphones under 500.
All the other earphones are also good to buy if you want to buy them. I have mentioned every important detail of all earphones so you can compare them by yourself.
Keep in mind you should always do your research before buying anything. You can check the reviews of the users on Amazon as well. Otherwise, you can go with my selections.
All the earphones mentioned in this article are the best earphones under 500, According to me and user reviews on Amazon.
Pros & Cons
- [Smart Touch Control] Specific touch control function makes it more convenient, tap once to play/pause music and answer calls, double tap to skip forward/backward, hold to adjust the volume. You can easily control it without operating the phone.
- [BLUETOOTH 5.3] Adopt the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology. TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- [One step pairing] Pick up 2 headsets from charging case and they will connect each other automatically, then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Earbuds and case even can be washed by water and soap.
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 55 minutes via cable or less than 2 hours via wireless charger. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
2.VEATOOL Wireless Earbuds
Pros & Cons
- Dual LED Displays Charging Case: Wireless earbuds with LED display make it obvious to show the battery power of the case and ear buds. The remaining power in percentage on the screen is shown to the left of the bluetooth headphones. The right side is assigning to a charging process of each bud, there are separated power consumption indicators by 4 grids in total, each grid represents 25% power of bud. During Charging, the LED indicator light will flash.
- Bluetooth and Stereo Sound Quality: Bluetooth earbuds adopt Bluetooth chip technology, which can offer a clear and smooth connection, allowing you to hear crystal clear calls like you are communicating face to face with others. Don't worry about interruptions on listing to music and calling.
- One Button Control and Auto Pairing: Compared with touch control, button control is easy so that you can obviate any operations and don't need to remember its instruction. When you pick wireless earphones out of the charging case, they'll automatically connect to the paired previous device. The range can reach up to 33ft away. When you put it back, the bluetooth earphones shut down and are recharging.
- Designed for Sports and IPX5 Waterproof: Sport headphones to keep you motivated, a secure fit that won’t shift or fall out during long hours of training, and no wires to hold you back. Equipped with 3 pairs of ear caps and flexible earhooks, which can stay on your ears and get a suitable fitting. So that you will not feel tired and pain when wearing it for a long time. IPX5 waterproof can fit for camping, running, or working out, even on a rainy day.
Pros & Cons
- Stay Aware: Embrace the outdoors and train more safely. Stay visible at night and Always Aware eartips. The unique eartip design doesn’t fully block the ear canal, letting in ambient sound and allowing you to simultaneously listen to music and hear your surroundings.
- Audio Quality: Experience natural mid-tones, crisp highs, and a comfortable fit that never feels too snug, all while remaining aware of the world around you, for safer training in any environment.
- Stability & Comfort: Flexible and lightweight neckband that stays in place during workouts so you won't have to fidget with the fit.
- Weatherproof Workouts: Up to 7 hours of listening with your most rigorous outdoor workout sessions.
- Compatibility: Offers feature customization through the Plantronics BackBeat app. Set a timer, start a stopwatch or select your favorite playlist directly from your earbuds without ever interrupting your workout. Wireless Range: Up to 10 m/33 ft.
Pros & Cons
- A high quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive stay hear and tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the user guide before use
5.LG Tone Style
Pros & Cons
- Sound by meridian-experience three-dimensional audio that’s remarkably close to the original recording with rich bass and clear treble.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Power battery life- Talk time 8 hours. Music play time 8 hours. Standby time 18 days
- Fast Charging - 10 minute charging for 3 hours use
- Dual microphones-two mics make sure every conversation is crystal clear
- Vibration alert-the neckband vibrates when you get a text or call
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
8.KLOKOL Bluetooth Headphones
Pros & Cons
- ♫20-Hr Excellent Long Battery Life: This Bluetooth headphones has has a long lifetime, up to 16 hours continuous talking time, 20 hours music time, 240 standby time and only need takes around 1.5 hours for full charged.
- ♫Advanced Bluetooth V5.0 Connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0 provides quicker, more stable and wider compatibility with iOS and Android smart phones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players. It can also pair easily with any two Bluetooth devices at once.
- ♫HD & Stereo Sound: This Bluetooth headset has CVC6.0 noise-canceling microphones, which can reduce noises and enhances sound clarity for phone calls and music. Enjoy the freedom of wireless mobile calls and music while driving, running and working.
- ♫Ideal Design for Exercise: This Bluetooth headphones provides Extra Flexibility, Portability, and Durability when exercising. You’ll never have to worry about these headphones falling off! No pain for long time using. Suitable for gym, working out and running.
- ♫After-Sales Services: We can provide you with after-sales service in Under 12 hours with email reply. 30 days refund policy, 90 days replacement promise, 365 days warranty, leaving you without hesitation. GotionDirect is devoted to provide the most practical products and best services to you!
9.LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones
Pros & Cons
- High Fidelity Sound: 11mm vibrating diaphragm, CSR chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology deliver high-fidelity audio; CVC noise cancellation Built-in mic for stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high & low volume, makes calls clear and stable
- IPX7 Waterproof: Sports Earbuds Design, Internal nano-coating protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat throughout intense exercises; just enjoy your time when running, jogging, riding, hiking, fitness, or in the gym
- Foolproof Operation: Control buttons on the headphones so that you can play and pause music, adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer and end calls, and activate the voice control of your phone with one simple operation on the headphones
- Long Playtime: Built-in polymer lithium battery; Only 2 hours charge gives you up to 8 hours talk time/audio play time, enough to power your workouts with music for a week
- Comfortable and Stable: Lightweight and ergonomic design, customizable accessories with large, medium, and small size of gel eartips; soft silicon earhooks ensure comfortable and secure wear in even most intense workout
10.HP PS4 Gaming Earbuds
Pros & Cons
- Strereo Deep Bass- Enjoy amazing audio output with this headset. Hear every little detail and bring the game to life! Gain a tactical advantage over your opponents by hearing them before you even see them. Strong bass, stereo sound and crystal clarity immerses you into the world. Improve enjoyment with the use of the earphones
- Comfortable Wearing- Play for hours in complete comfort with three sizes of interchangeable ear tips and stabilizers for the best fit. THe HP compact form factor makes it a perfect portable headset for gamers on-the-go when compared to the bulky over-ear counterparts. Included premium carrying case is small enough to fit on the palm of your hand
- Dual Mic and Volume Control- Mic button compatible with Android phones, enabling playback/pause, answering/hanging up calls and other functions, some of these functions may not apply to iPhones, iPads, iPods etc. Actual functions may differ in different devices
- Smart Button ln-line Control- A removable mic is provided for gaming convenience. Communicate with your party clearly by having a microphone closer to your mouth. Flexible design allows you to adjust the angle to best pickup sound. Additional inline microphone is fitted with button controls. Adjust the volume, skip tracks and answer calls with the control hub
- For Smartphone, PC, PS4, Xbox One- The remote and microphone function is compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and most smartphones and tablets with 3.5mm jack. Effectively prevents natural tangling ensures more convenient carrying and using
Best Earbuds Under 500 – BUYER’S GUIDE
How to wear them:
You should ask yourself what kind of earphones you want, in addition to that you stick in your ears. Some people rest on your earlobe, sit on your neck and the newest type is the one that sends your bones to your inner ear. An easy way is to try different flocks from the samples I mentioned and choose the one that suits you because you can only wish that option.
Wired or Wireless:
Connection wired or wireless if you’re the type of person who wants to get away from their desktop, or doesn’t want to deal with messy wires. Then Bluetooth may be the option for you. With it, you can walk around the house enjoying your music or don’t have to worry about wiring with your portable player as you go for a jog, take out the trash or take it on a flight. While Bluetooth uses it. It requires opposition, which needs to be charged. Many different Bluetooth earphones have a wide range of maximum charged times.
Drivers are the thing that produces sound. It is usually made up of a magnet, a voice coil, and a diaphragm. This is not a rule of thumb, but the majority of the time, the bigger the driver, the better the sound. So the stronger the driver, the better the overall sound will be on your earphone. Drivers can boost up bass, mids, and trebles for a good, better experience.
Frequency is measured in hertz (Hz). This refers to a range of audio frequencies the earbuds can repeat. It is the range of rate of headphones that produce, where the lower limit is bass sound, and the upper limit is threefold.
If you are planning to go for wireless headphones. Even though a wireless headphone looks more refreshing and portable, you need to choose which wireless technology it is using. It can be radio frequency or Bluetooth.
If you like listening to music out loud, then you need to see the sensitivity of your earphones. Sensitivity specifies how loud your headphones can get. Most headphones are at around 110 dB / mW, anything less than 85 dB / mW should be strictly avoided.
The power required to make headphones work is called impedance. Most mobile devices have sufficient capacity to deliver the needed strength for headphones, but those requiring less impedance can use full potential to provide great sound. Those in need of high power may not be able to give their 100% without a dedicated source of energy. Typically, 16 ohm is a good impedance number for headphones
Cleaning your earphones is something that everyone should think about doing. Flushing some of them with non-removable tip is not easy for everyone. Earwax can build up on the driver’s ends, causing them to affect the sound. Not being able to remove excess wax can block drivers. I would suggest making sure that you can reach the end so that you can do the cleaning.
Unlike sound isolating earbuds that separate music from background sound, noise cancellation earbuds work to block out any kind of noise around you. They are often mighty, and even you can sleep through the noise.
If you enjoy listening to music on your morning jog or while working out at the gym, then you should choose sweat-resistant earphones. These earphones are built primarily to block out moisture from sweat to enter to your headset.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Find Best Earphones Under 500 Using This Blog?
Yes, if you are struggling to find earphones best suitable for you or if you have never bought any earphones in this 500 price range then you can use this blog to select the best earphones for you.
Note – None of the brands listed in this blog have paid me to include their product in the list. All the products are listed and ranked without any bias. I will earn an affiliate commission if you are going to buy any product through my link though.
Today, in this blog I will share the top 10 best earphones under 500 list with you. If you want to buy earphones under 500 rupees then this blog can help you with that.
The earphones ranked in this article are ergonomic and comfortable. These headphones are also amazing in the terms of sound quality. The bass makes these headphones the best headphones under 500.