Best Earbuds with Mic Under 20 – By no means, however, is this a doom and gloom affair. If you’ve decided, after careful consideration and research, to opt for an entry-level pair of earphones, you probably already have a good understanding of how they will fit your particular use case. Sound quality can be awful, granted, but you can also find some picks which are certainly better than expected. Know your priorities, shop accordingly, and you can’t go too far wrong.
So there you have it. Your ideal purchase should, if you cross your fingers, perform well enough to replace your stock in-ear headphones, but you’re not going to get a whole lot further than that without shelling out some more cash.
Pros & Cons
- Wireless freedom with Bluetooth technology and NFC
- Open Type drivers let in ambient sound for increased awareness during workouts
- Lightweight design with secure fitting
- Splash-proof and sweat-proof with an Ipx4 rating
- Up to 8 hours of playback
- In the box: Micro-USB cable, Ear tips(S/M), Carrying holder
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth;NFC
Pros & Cons
- Supreme sound quality: High resolution HTC DAC chip that converts standard resolution audio (16 bit analog) to superior lossless Audio (24 bit digital), 3D HIFI digital stereo surround balance input. The light but rigid aluminum housing keeps sound stable for a richer, more dynamic performance.
- Usb Type-C port: breakthrough sound quality experience, Type C port adopts 24bit/96Khz digital audio which replaces traditional 3.5mm port, restores HIFI sound by connecting digital signal. Enjoy listening to crystal clear Mids and highs.
- Hands-free in-line microphone and remote allows you to answer a call while driving, music streaming or on the go. Soft, snug in-ear earbuds conform Instantly to your ears (S/M/L earpads included for a perfect fit).
- Not compatible with Pixel 2 models verify your Device is compatible with the HTC C port headset prior to purchasing.
- What you get for your money? Guaranteed performance. Exchange -30 days no problem exchange or return policy. Value for money guarantee. The best customer service and the best quality headphones
Pros & Cons
- Only Fit HTC U12+,HTC U11,HTC U11 Life,HTC U Ultra Phone.
- Supports Listen Audio, Adjust The Volume,Pause Audio Play And Answer the Phone. Type-C to 3.5mm Audio Speakder Microphone Female Adapter.
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm Audio Speakder Microphone Female Adapter.
- Tiny and lightweight, TPE Material Reversible Design for Type C connector Reversible plug orientation & Cable direction
- Stereo-channel enabled if your 3.5mm headset is stereo enabled too. Sleek design made to fit comfortably. For use with Type-C headset jack. Supports Microphone and On/Off button if your headset has microphone and on/off button
Pros & Cons
- Wired in ear earbud headphones perfect for listening music while running or GYM, with 6 sets of ear pads (S/M/L), Headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- A powerful 10mm Neodymium earbud magnet provides outstanding audio clarity for all music genres; Together with the in ear noise isolating earbud design, these wired headphones reduces external noise and minimizes sound leakages significantly
- Y shape 3.8ft long wire with standard Headphone Jack for easy connect to Android or iPhone With common standard 3.5mm headphone input, Frequency Response 20-20,000Hz, without microphone
- Lightweight design for easy portability, Easy to slip in your pocket,The charm silver and black color make them look more noble and elegant, while high quality and enhanced materials mean they last longer
- Wired in ear earbuds are compatible with iPhone SE/ 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 5, Samsung S10, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, Android Smartphones and tablets, Windows devices and other devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack
Pros & Cons
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- 40-Hour Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of listening from a single charge, and extend that to 40 hours with the charging case. When you need power fast, recharge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- Superior Sound: Delivers music with a wider soundstage and exceptional accuracy and clarity. BassUp technology intensifies the low end up to 43%.
- Ideal for Home Offices: Life P2’s microphones pick up your voice so you’ll always be heard clearly during phone calls and online meetings.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life P2 wireless earbuds boast IPX7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
6.Micolindun Gaming Headset
Pros & Cons
- 【Excellent Compatibility】Directly Plug &play, no driver needed. Support PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Phone. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller and the headset is not compatible with PS3 and Xbox360. With an 1 to 2 adapter included, the headset is suitable for different scenes.
- 【Extraordinary Sound Effect】 Tuned strictly by professional technician, the 50mm large drive unit lay more emphasis on sound performance and create powerful stereo sound, you will fell as if you were truly on the game scene. With shocking, clear and deep bass sound effect, this headset is a perfect choice for games, movies and music.
- 【Upgraded omnidirectional Microphone】Soft omnidirectional microphone with noise canceling function can be fixed to any position you want, which reduces noise and ensures a clear voice collection and delivery. In-line controller with volume control and mute key, easy to adjust volume and turn on/off mic during games. The headset is great for gaming, working, studying, chatting and skype using, etc.
- 【Extreme Comfort】 Professional gaming headset with super lightweight design which is less than 370g. Soft and comfortable headband and over ear earmuff, no pressure no heat. Your extreme comfort could be ensured even after long time wearing. The adjustable headband can fit heads of different size, suitable for men, women, teenagers and other groups.
- 【Unique Gaming Style】 First Micolindun gaming headset which glowing both in the front and on the side of the earcups, the splendid lighting creates a wonderful game atmosphere. Different from common headsets in the market, this headset is more fighting style visually, go for victory with it !
Pros & Cons
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Equipped with noise reduction and 360° omnidirectional & detachable microphone, you can adjust the mic of wired earbuds to a comfortable place. The gaming earbuds with microphone only pick up the sound from the direction of the microphone, minimizing ambient or background noise while speaking or recording in gaming or conversations.
- High-Quality Sound&in Line Control - BENGOO G16 gaming earbuds equipped with 10 mm dynamic speaker and noise reduction earbuds cable, which perform well in bass and treble. With in-line controls for Volume & Mic Mute Button, the gaming headset in-ear is easy to control of audio volume and mute on/off.
- Wide Compatibility - The gaming earphones are designed for Nintendo Switch and mobile gaming PS5 PS4 and PS4 Pro Xbox Series X Xbox Series S Xbox One and PC. The gaming earbuds with microphone also work great with video meeting and online conference.
- All-day Comfort - With the ergonomic 45° oblique earplugs and soft shark fin buds, the wired earbuds can better fit the human ear structure comfortably and are not easy to fall. The ultra-lightweight and ergonomic design of the wired earphones ensures that it is comfortable enough to wear for a long while, especially for gaming users, gaming streamer, customer centers.
- Light Weight & Anti-Winding Cable - BENGOO gaming earphones with microphone weigh only 35g, which take up a little space in the pants pocket or backpack. The cable of this earphone is made of a special material to prevent the cable from knotting as much as possible.
8.RUNMUS Gaming Headset
Pros & Cons
- 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matters. With a 50mm driver, RUNMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & PREMIUM MATERIAL. Gamers usually play games for many hours, so the comfort is also a key factor when choosing a Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets for many years on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- MULTIPLE PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY. This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
- NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE. This PS5 headset provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch.
- 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Every RUNMUS customers' using experience is highly valued. Any question or problem, just feel free to contact us! We are sure to make a reply within 24 hours and provide satisfying solutions.
Pros & Cons
- Upgraded surrounding Stereo Bass - our PS4 headset with the high power 40mm neodymium magnets drivers you can be better to make out the direction from which the sound is coming like the gun fire enemy footsteps and scenario indicators Let you gain the competitive edge you need to take gaming to the next level
- noise Cancellation microphone & one key mute - Microphone is with 120 degree range of motion easy to reach and retract transmits high quality communication with its premium noise cancelling feature and better pick up your voice so you can have a clear chat with others
- incomparable comfort - The over-ear close-back design with breathable protein over-ear pads Retractable head beam flexible and fit headband easily adjustable head beam All these are not just for a longer lasting comfort Also block out surrounding noises to help focus on gaming
- Compatible with multi-platforms - well works with PS4 Xbox One PC laptop Nintendo Switch/3DS Mac smartphones and other devices with 3 5mm phone jack An extra Microsoft adapter (not included) is need to work with 1st generation Xbox controller
- PLEASE assured we will check each Product before sending it and will be responsible for it Note 1 not suit for Xbox 360 and PS3 Note 2 This headset is NOT USB-Headset the USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light
10.Turtle Beach Battle Buds
Pros & Cons
- CRYSTAL CLEAR CHAT - Removable high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear or use the built-in inline mic when on the go.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- HIGH-QUALITY 10MM SPEAKERS - 10mm speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows
- MULTIPLATFORM COMPATIBILITY - Designed for Nintendo Switch and mobile gaming on the go. Also works great with PS5, PS4, and PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - Play for hours in complete comfort with three sizes of interchangeable ear-tips and stabilizers for the best fit
- MULTIFUNCTION INLINE CONTROLLER - Inline controller puts master volume control, mic mute and a multifunction button (on supported devices) at your fingertips
Best Earbuds with Mic Under 20 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Wireless earbuds refer to Bluetooth-enabled earphones which don’t require a physical connection to the device playing your music. However, there are two main types of wireless earbuds: True wireless, and connected.
- Connected wireless earbuds have a cable that string the two separate earpieces together. It’s nice to have a cohesive unit, sometimes, and it can help if you’re prone to losing small pieces.
- True wireless earbuds, on the other hand, aren’t connected to anything—even each other. Each set of wireless earbuds comes with two pieces, one for each ear.
Features that you might want to keep an eye out for when selecting earbuds might include active or passive noise cancellation, long battery life, the type of AI assistant system a pair of earbuds might be primed to work with, or Bluetooth range. If you’ll be using your earbuds for exercise or in areas where environmental factors may be a concern, select a pair that are dust, water, or sweat-resistant.
Keep an eye out for the quality of the drivers in your earbuds, as well. Drivers are the way earbuds get the sound physically to you by driving the sound waves toward your ear canal. Their quality will have a huge effect on your listening experience. From electrostatic drivers to more innovative planar magnetic ones, each earbud needs a high-quality piece to produce good sound. Taking a look at the machinery (however minute) that makes up your earbuds is a great idea before you click ‘add to cart’.
Finally, you may be interested to know that not all earbuds come in utilitarian black or silver colours! Several of our favourite earbuds come in subtle, attractive colourways that make them as much a fashion accessory as an audio listening device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Worth Investing In A $20 Set Of Earbuds?
This is one of the most common questions people have regarding this particular price range of earbuds, and it is a legitimate one. Should you spend $20 on something from our list or save up and get earbuds which are more expensive but also better? In all honesty, you should always aim to get the best your money can buy. Whether that means $20 earbuds or $100 ones, it doesn’t matter.
With all that said, lets try to answer the question the best we can. The first thing you should know right away is that $20 earbuds are pretty competitive these days. No longer are you limited to a subpar set of hardware that will give up on you in mere months of use. Instead, manufacturers are offering their models with quite a good selection of both drivers and features. If you look close enough and spend some time researching this subject, chances are that you will find earbuds which outperform a much more expensive set. While this isn’t necessarily common, it does happen from time to time. In other words, we feel that this price range holds some of the best bang for the buck options you will find these days.
It’s fair to say that the sub-$20 price point for audio equipment lies firmly within the category of ‘entry-level’. That’s a term that often comes loaded with fairly negative connotations about things like shoddy build quality, paltry feature lists, and a poor overall experience. But this is no longer the case, and many manufacturers have correctly identified (and subsequently addressed with targeted releases) the need for quality introductory products at the low-end to win people over to their brand.
That is not to say you won’t have to consider trade-offs: you absolutely will. But if what you’re looking for is a cheap and cheerful, moderately disposable pair of earbuds that you won’t have to worry about transporting inside some kind of bulletproof, diamond case, then this is absolutely the place to start.