Best Quality Earbuds Under 100 – For this list, we chose versatile earbuds under 100, most of which include Bluetooth and claim a decent battery life and, in some cases, some level of water resistance. Here’s what else to look for in a good pair of cheap wireless earbuds.
Our recommendations are what we think are currently the best wireless earbuds under $100 to buy for most people. We factor in the price (cheaper headphones win over pricier ones if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no headphones that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
There are more cheap earbuds than ever to buy online. And while many brands produce good options that will likely do the trick, there are a few key things to consider when you’re shopping for your next pair of buds.
If you would like to choose for yourself, here is the list of all our reviews of wireless earbuds and in-ears under $100. Be careful not to get caught up in the details.
- Bundle Includes: Panasonic RZ-S500W True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling (White) and Kratos Super Mini 10,000mAh 30W PD3.0 Portable Power Bank
- Industry-Leading Noise Cancelling: Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling utilizes feedforward and feedback technology combined with digital and analog processing for exceptional noise-canceling performance. Utilize Ambient Sound mode when you want to enhance external sound
- Sound On: Experience true wireless freedom, seamlessly moving from music to calls to content browsing without interruption. Panasonic True Wireless is smart, lightweight and compact, designed to deliver a high-quality audio experience no matter where you are
- Excellent Call Quality: A high-performance MEMS mic in a unique labyrinth structure reduces wind noise and transmits voice clearly
2.Sennheiser CX 400BT
- Experience superior sound without compromise: Powered by German-made 7mm TrueResponse transducers with a wide range of Bluetooth codec support (AAC, aptX, SBC)
- Long battery life: Get up to 27 hours of music playtime with on the go charging with the high quality case that comes with the product
- Passive Noise Cancellation and light-weight ergonomic design: The ergonomic design offers optimal comfort and a secure fit with 4 ear adapter sizes for excellent passive noise cancellation
- Full digital control: Our Smart Control App for iOS / Android allows earbud functionalities to be personalized for your everyday needs and enables smooth pairing; fully adaptable controls for music, calls and voice assistant
- Bass Boost: Special EQ pre-set can be activated via our app for more intense bass. Sennheiser uses decades of expertise to drive the world of audio technology forward for new, unique sound experiences
- EXCEPTIONAL SOUND – With the advanced 40 millimeter speakers – the biggest this headphone category has to offer – Jabra 45h wireless over the ear headphones provide exceptional sound quality and music clarity, wherever you listen.
- UP TO 50 HOURS OF USE – Get up to 50 hours of battery life from a single charge, giving you more time to listen and enjoy. Plus, with the fastest charge in the category, you’re never more than a few minutes away from great music and calls.
- QUALITY CONVERSATIONS – 2-microphone call technology lets you make and take calls on the go, confident that you’ll be heard. Plus, with direct access to Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant, you get quality and convenience at the touch of a button.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Compact, foldable and lightweight, these wireless Jabra headphones are designed to fit perfectly into your life. Soft and moldable memory foam ear cushions ensure outstanding comfort and fit, making them ideal for all day use.
- PERSONLIZE YOUR SOUND – Jabra Elite 45h contains the latest Jabra technology, My Sound, which adjusts your music experience for your personal hearing profile. Plus, with the Jabra Sound+ App, you can further tweak and customize sound to your liking.
- COMPATIBLE PHONE MODELS: LG
- ROAD-TESTED BY PRO MUSICIANS - The SE215 provides detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND from a single, vented balanced armature driver. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- SECURE, OVER-THE-EAR DESIGN - Wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CABLE - Allows for easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- COMPACT CARRYING CASE - Convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- EASILY CONNECT TO OTHER MMCX CABLE ACCESSORIES - For further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- LONG LASTING BUILD QUALITY - Engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Includes a free two-year warranty, SE215 PRO Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a carrying case.
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Maintain your focus with Life Q30’s hybrid active noise cancellation. Dual noise-detecting microphones pick up and filter out up to 95% of low-frequency ambient sound to ensure nothing distracts you from your music.
- Ultimate Noise Cancellation Experience: Customize Life Q30’s noise cancellation with 3 modes—Transport minimizes airplane engine noise, Outdoor reduces traffic and wind, and Indoor dampens the sound of busy offices with people talking in the background.
- Hi-Res Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers. The highly-flexible silk diaphragms reproduce thumping bass and crisp treble that extends up to 40kHz for improved clarity.
- 40-Hour Playtime: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones play up to 40 hours of music in noise cancelling mode. Standard mode extends the playtime to 60 hours, while a short 5-minute charge gives you 4 hours of listening.
- Pressure-Free Comfort: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have ultra-soft protein leather earcups with memory foam padding to fit snugly over your ears. The lightweight build also ensures they’re comfortable for long listening sessions.
- An upgrade to our Award-Winning Melomania 1, now enhanced with App control and USB-C.
- More time with your favourite artists - A massive 45 hours battery life.
- Improved Comfort - Just 4.6g per earbud with a bigger selection of premium memory foam and silicone tips now included.
- Melomania App compatible - Customise EQ, High Performance Audio Mode, Find my earbuds, Upgrade firmware and more
- Great British Sound on the move - 50 years of audio expertise in every pair.
- 6 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Rechargeable battery provides 6 hours of bluetooth wireless play time on a single charge. 10 minutes of fast charging provides a full hour of play time
- SWEAT & WATERPROOF: Sweatproof and waterproof (IPX7) protection for gym and fitness workouts and running in all weather conditions
- SPORT FIT: The Jaybird Tarah includes ultra-soft and flexible silicone ear gels, which provide incredible comfort and a secure fit, permitting you to enjoy your music without distractions from your earbuds
- PREMIUM SOUND WITH CUSTOM EQ: Uncompromising sound quality with customizable EQ through the Jaybird iOS and Android app (Google Fast Pair enabled)
- MUSIC & CALLS: Integrated microphone allows users to manage phone calls and control and listen to music, without interrupting gym workout or run
- With its premium balanced sound, the Soul BYRD in-ear headset from beyerdynamic captures the soul of music and turns a simple playlist into a pulsating soundtrack for everyday life. Its ultra-slim, ergonomic design ensures extreme lightness and a perfect fit.
- The Soul BYRD can be worn comfortably everywhere and all the time. You could almost forget about it – until the phone rings and the Soul BYRD proves its qualities as a headset, thanks to its three-button remote with an integrated microphone for Android and iOS with Siri and Google assistant controllability.
- The Soul BYRD is the ideal companion for music lovers who want well-balanced sound and good resolution on the go – without sacrificing functionality. The first-class craftsmanship and sophisticated design are complemented by its high-quality materials. The cable is extremely flexible and robust, minimizing cable noise and staying in perfect shape even when used daily. Ear tips and cerumen protection can be cleaned or replaced so that music lovers can enjoy "their beyerdynamic" for a long time.
10.Beats Flex Earbuds
- BATTERY LIFE - Up to 12 hours of listening time
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - All-day comfort with Flex-Form cable and four eartip options
- APPLE HEADPHONE CHIP - Powered by the Apple W1 headphone chip for seamless connectivity
- THE MUSIC STOPS WHEN YOU DO - Magnetic earbuds with Auto-Play/Pause
- LISTEN WITH A FRIEND - Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with another pair of Beats headphones or AirPods
- EXTENDED WIRELESS RANGE - Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- ON-DEVICE CONTROLS - On-device controls for music, calls, and voice assistant
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE - Built-in microphone with wind reduction for elevated voice clarity
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Apple and Android
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX - Beats Flex wireless earphones, USB-C to USB-C charging cable, Eartips with four size options, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card
Best Quality Earbuds Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Bluetooth Connectivity: Almost all the earbuds on our list include the option to connect them with your smartphone over Bluetooth. All you have to do to easily sync your headphones to your phone is connect them in your device’s settings.
Battery Life: One of the most important factors to consider in buying a new pair of wireless earbuds is the battery life. While the earbuds below can last for hours when they’re fully charged, some of our picks also are sold with included charging cases to prolong the amount of time you can use your earbuds when you’re not near an outlet or leave your portable charger at home. Decide how you’re going to be using them, and determine how much of a battery you need.
Water Resistance: Whether you’re looking for sweat-resistant earbuds for workouts or you just want to be sure your next earbuds purchase can hold up when you’re caught in the rain, consider how you’ll be using your buds and if you need extra waterproofing features to protect your tech.
Frequently Asked Questions
What You Should Know About Earbuds under $100
What tier of earbuds are these?
While $100 isn’t little money, you won’t get flagship earbuds either. These are mid-tier buds that excel at value for money, though you can expect more than from best cheap earbuds under $50.
Passive noise isolation
Thanks to their in-ear fit, these have great passive noise isolation. Ambient noise overwhelms your music and makes it harder to listen to it (a fancy way to call it is auditory masking).
With a proper seal, especially with memory-foam ear tips, you block more background and let in more music. Thus, dramatically improving the overall sound and lowering sound leakage.
You can get aftermarket memory-foam eartips for almost all earbuds. You just need to figure out what size fits them.
Do you need an amplifier or DAC?
You might be wondering if you need an amp to properly power your earbuds. You don’t (in most cases). Since earbuds are made to work well at lower Ohm requirements, they are loud and clear with most smartphones.
It’s true if you’re an audiophile, you might notice a difference if you attach a high-end source device, but it won’t dramatically improve the loudness or clarity. It’s not worth carrying the amp in your pocket for a minuscule improvement.
We’ve tested over 220 earbuds and in-ear headphones, and below are our recommendations for the best wireless earbuds under $100 to buy. If you’re looking for our top picks in general or are curious about different features, check our recommendations for the best headphones under $100, the best wireless earbuds, the best wireless headphones under $100, and the best earbuds under $50.