Best Rated Earbuds Under 50 – If you would like to choose for yourself, here’s the list of all our reviews for in-ears and earbuds under $50. Be careful not to get caught up in the details, there are no perfect headphones and everyone perceives the comfort and sound of their headphones differently.
As you can see, picking a pair of earbuds for under 50 dollars is no easy thing. Fortunately, there are dozens of options available on the market. Before rushing to buy your new earbuds, try to spend some time thinking about which of the previously mentioned features is more important for you.
Do you want great sound quality or is build quality more important for you? Do you need sweatproof earbuds or you would rather go with nice-looking ones? I hope that this guide has helped you pick a pair of earbuds that you enjoy for under 50 dollars!back to menu ↑
- Wired In Ear Headphones: Earbuds perfect for exercising; With three sets of earpads (S/M/L), Headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- Microphone & Call controller: with an integrated microphone and call remote, these headphones are compatible with Apple (iPhone/ iPod/ iPad), Android and Blackberry Audio and smartphone devices *requires lightning plug adaptor for iPhone 7 and later models (not included)
- Ergofit Earbud Design: Ergonomic Design for perfect fit; Black ultra soft ergofit in ear earbud Headphones conform instantly to your ears (S/M/L earpads Included for a perfect fit)
- In Ear Stereo Audio: Tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes, plus wider frequency response and lively sound quality for recorded audio
- Extended Headphone CORD: Long, 3. 6 feet Headphone cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect
back to menu ↑
- 24 Hours Total Battery + Rapid Charge
- Use Either Bud Solo
- Music, Movie and Podcast EQ Modes
- IP55 Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant
- Built-in Tile Technology. Impedance-32 Ohms
back to menu ↑
- 【CES 2020 Innovation Award & iF Design Award】 EarFun Air is the only wireless earbuds that received the "2020 iF Design Award" and "CES 2020 Innovation Award" together. Great features and great design have been globally recognized. Each earbud is equipped with 2 microphones, together the 4 enhanced microphones provide noise-cancelling call technology to effectively block out 80% of background noise and make your voice 3 times clearer, to ensure you’re heard on the other side.
- HI-FI SUPERIOR SOUND: EarFun Air Bluetooth earbuds feature dual 6mm composite drivers that produce rich, immersive sound. PEEK + PU high fidelity dynamic drivers deliver deep, resonant bass with authentic treble to match.
- UP to 35 HOURS PLAYTIME: The Bluetooth earbuds offers up to 35H play time. A single charge using the provided USB-C charging cable gives you 2 hours of playtime after just 10 minutes of charging. The charging case can also be wirelessly charged by simply placing it on a wireless charger, providing a cable-free charging option.
- INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL: With intuitive touchpad technology built into both wireless earbuds, you can effortlessly control your music, calls, and volume with a single finger press, freeing your hands from your smartphone. In-ear detection makes your music pauses when you remove either earbud, then starts again the second you put them back in.
- SINGLE EARBUD OPTION: Either earbud can be automatically paired to your device for independent use, giving you the flexibility to accommodate the task. Powered by latest Bluetooth 5.0 which dramatically enhances the stability and connection of the earbuds. When opening the carrying case lid, EarFun Air wireless earbuds will power on automatically and pair to your Bluetooth-compatible device.
back to menu ↑
- 【BOOMING BASS】Installed with advanced audio chipset and latest decode technology, E90 wireless earbuds are able to transfer music with extra deep bass and rich details. Delivers true original audio quality up to 97% [Current Audio Average Only 90%].
- 【FACE-TO-FACE PHONE CALL QUALITY】 Difficult to have a proper phone conversation by using wireless earbuds? Try ENACFIRE E90 Bluetooth earbuds! Leave only the 2 fine-adjusted mics installed on earbuds, the passive noise cancellation design can block out the noise greatly. Give you the real best experience of hands-free calling.
- 【BORN TO LIVE WITH YOU】ENACFIRE E90 wireless headphones adopt a revolutionized design that can’t find anywhere else. Neither stem nor dot design, but a flawless combination of both. Streamlined, ergonomically and lightweight design, invisible is what you can feel.
- 【ULTRA-LONG 48H PLAYTIME】A total playtime up to 48H [2 Days] can almost cater to any of your daily needs and situations with zero worries of battery life. What’s more, the E90 Bluetooth headset alone can last 8H with a single charge due to its highly efficient Qualcomm chipset. [2 times longer than others 4-5H]
- 【IPX8 WATERPROOF】Water, rain, sweat? Don’t ever worry about that if you are using the E90 true wireless earbuds. IPX8 waterproof rating promise you the strongest reinstate and endurance. Don’t worry, just bring it.
back to menu ↑
- Advanced chipset for true wireless freedom: 1.Use either of the earbuds one at a time for calls and music. You can switch freely between twin mode and mono mode. 2. Unlike others, M30 is a thoughtful product. If you lose one earbud, just simply purchase the exact one instead of a new pair. 3. Besides play & pause, M30 also supports volume & tracks control for more convenience
- Fantastic Immersive sound with Powerful Bass: Adopted advanced polyurethane drivers to avoid bulky size, M30 provides authentic sound with deep bass even in a small size. Be sure to choose the suitable eartips(S/M/L) to get a better sealing so as to block out noise around and provide fantastic music experience even in the highest volume
- Unique Ear-Fin Design for Comfort & Secure-fit: Ergonomic ear-fin to disperse pressure and ensure wearing comfort. No more concerns of earbuds falling out. Comes in M/L 2 sizes earfins, M30 is suitable for most people in custom fit. With M30, just move as you want for daily commute or sports
- IPX7 Waterproof for Sports: With Nano coating, Mpow M30 can fend off sweat and it is a good choice for strenuous workouts and all weather conditions. M30 makes an ideal companion while jogging, running, yoga, sports, gym, cycling etc
- Compact Type-C Charging Case & 25hrs Playback: Earbuds supports 5hr playback and the case supports up to 4 full charges. With type-C quick charge, it only takes 1.5hr to charge the case.[ What’s more] Mpow insists on providing quality products and is acknowledged by tens of millions customers around the world. [ Note] Due to system restriction, Android users want to get the maxium volume please be sure to adjust the volume on your phone to its maxium at first.
back to menu ↑
- Wireless Charging & Type-C Quick Charge: MIFA Bluetooth earbuds support wireless charging so you can upright it on the wireless charger (not included) to get charging. Besides, equipped with Type-C cable that offers you more quick and stable wired charging. Truly wireless allows you to grab and go when you are in a rush.
- Power Display & 30H Playtime: Features with smart LED digital display, you can easily know the battery consumption on both bluetooth earphones and the charging case so you can master the best time to charge it. These Bluetooth earphones can last 5 hours of playtime on single charge and provides extra 25 hours playtime with charging case. Full music around you all-day long.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound: Powered by powerful 10mm speaker driver unit and half in-ear acoustic structure, MIFA twin Bluetooth 5.0 wireless earbuds delivers fantastic sound beside your ear with mellow bass, clear treble. You will feel like you are at a concert as the immersive sound.
- Secure Fit & One-key Control: Adopting ergonomic half-in-ear design, and weighting only 3.5g of each earbud, which brings you stable and comfortable fitting experience. With physical button on the wireless headphones, you can switch songs freely, answer/reject calls and activate Siri, perfect for workout, home office and running etc.
- Effortless pairing & Bluetooth 5.0: Opening the charging case lid, these wireless Bluetooth earbuds will automatically power on and enter pairing mode, then you can connect them to your device without taking them out of the charging case. Also the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensure a stable connectivity and high speed transmission, low signal loss when on phone call and listen to music.
back to menu ↑
- Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud has two microphones with beamforming noise reduction for superior vocal enhancement and background-noise suppression.
- Incredible Sound Powered By Graphene Drivers: Delivers music with a wider soundstage and exceptional accuracy and clarity. BassUp technology further enhances bass by up to 43%.
- 40-Hour Playtime* with Fast Charge: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 40 hours. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life P2 wireless earbuds boast IPX7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
- One-Step Pairing: Our proprietary PUSH AND GO technology streamlines the setup process so when you remove the wireless earbuds from the charging case, they’ll automatically connect to the last paired device.
back to menu ↑
- Fine-tuned acoustic design delivers an exceptional listening experience
- Optimal ergonomic design for all-day comfort
- Variety of Ear tip options provide individualized fit for noise isolation
- Tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds offer easy portability
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with remote Talk
back to menu ↑
9.JLab Go Air
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Listen for the long battery life; stay for the comfort. GO Air features 5 hours of playtime in each earbud and 15+ extra hours from the charging case. That’s 20+ hours of playtime. Recharge hassle-free with the charging case and integrated charging cable.
- DUAL CONNECT: Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both earbuds auto connect to your device, so no need to worry about switching or missing a connection. A built-in MEMS microphone in each bud ensures clear calls.
- SMALLER DESIGN: Go Air are 20% smaller than the JBuds Air. This means a slimmer profile, great for smaller ears. A longer earbud stem provides a more snug in-ear fit, creating a perfect seal for crystal clear sound. Pocket friendly case features an integrated charging cable for on-the-GO.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: Featuring 8mm neodymium drivers, GO Air provides a crystal clear sound. With the optimal fit – try all three gel tip sizes to achieve a secure in-ear seal – you’ll enjoy amazing sound for all your tunes, calls and more. With just a tap or two via touch sensors, you can choose the sound to match your personal preference between: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- INCLUDES: GO Air Earbuds, Charging Case with Integrated Charging Cable, 3 Sets Gel Tips: Small, Medium, Large, JLab Two Year Warranty.
back to menu ↑
10.MEE Audio RX18
- Lightweight in-ear earphones engineered for the most secure and comfortable fit.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- 10mm dynamic drivers deliver crisp and clear sound with deep, yet controlled bass
- Ergonomic earpiece design follows the natural shape of the ear to provide all-day comfort
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, phones, tablets, computers, and other devices with a 3.5mm audio jack
- Includes 3 sizes of eartips; 1-year manufacturer warranty
back to menu ↑
Best Rated Earbuds Under 50 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Sound quality can differ a lot between various models in this price range. There are earbuds that produce accurate sound performance across the spectrum, as well as others that put more emphasis on the low end. Some models provide you with a wide soundstage, while others focus more on providing adequate volume output for every occasion. To sum up, you need to pay attention both to the volume output and the frequency performance. Earbuds under $50 sometimes have to sacrifice one aspect of sound performance and put more detail on another. In any case, I would advise you to try on various models to see which one fits your taste in sound performance.back to menu ↑
Most potential buyers don’t pay any attention to the earbuds cable. However, unless you want to buy true wireless earbuds, the cable is important for the durability and ease of use of your earbuds. There are models that come with a special anti-tangle cable, that lets you put the earbuds in your pocket without any worries. There are also earbuds with a detachable cable, as well as models that come with a durable plug that lets them last for long.back to menu ↑
Design is not important for everyone, and it is always a matter of taste. There are earbuds under 50 dollars that look beautiful, and there are others that do not look so nice but still do the job. If the looks are important for you, you will probably need to do some more research in this price range. Fortunately, there are many models that come in different colour options, so that you can get at least a colour that you like. Moreover, there are specific models with an ergonomic design that doesn’t allow the earbuds to fall from your ears easily.back to menu ↑
Wireless or wired
The technology has advanced, and now wireless earbuds are also available for under 50 dollars. Choosing between wired or wireless earbuds is no easy thing, and you should pay attention to both the advantages and drawbacks of each option. Wireless earbuds might be more comfortable as you get rid of a tangling wire, but you should pay attention at their battery life: if you do long trips daily then maybe they are not the best option. On the other hand, wired earbuds will never power off, but they are not that comfortable if you like to exercise while listening to your favorite songs.back to menu ↑
I find extra accessories always useful, especially when they are included in the package. In this case, they allow me to save money because I don’t have to buy them separately. Such useful accessories include different sizes of eartips that allow for more comfortable and snug fit, carrying cases that add to portability as well as small things such as cable clips, shirt clips, adapters and micro USB cables that usually prove very necessary if you don’t already have them.back to menu ↑
Build quality is often the biggest problem with earbuds in this price range. It is true that nobody expects that a pair of inexpensive earbuds will last forever, especially if you mistreat them a lot. On the other hand, better build quality lets the earbuds last longer and saves you money from buying new ones. The materials that have been used to manufacture each model are different, and they are the most obvious indicators about the build quality of the earbuds. As a rule of thumb, aluminium and metal last longer than plastic, while L-shaped plugs are more durable.back to menu ↑
There are many earbuds under 50 dollars that don’t include any controls: you need to control the volume and the skipping of tracks through your device. If you don’t mind doing so, you can skip this category, but if you do activities such as running or hiking while listening to music, you might want to take into consideration the models that come with built-in controls. Many wired earbuds feature in-line controls on their cord that let you control the volume and jump to the next track, or alternatively come with a single button for play and pause. There are also certain models of wireless earbuds that feature incorporated touch controls, which is surprising in this price range.back to menu ↑
Certain models come with extra features that don’t fall in any of the previously mentioned categories. Waterproof certification is an example: there are models under $50 that are quite waterproof, which makes them perfect for every outdoor condition. There are also models with a sweatproof design that are highly recommended to those who like to do physical exercise while listening to music. Moreover, many models also incorporate a microphone (usually placed in the in-line remote) that lets you take calls on your smartphone.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Is $50 a good budget for quality earbuds?
Yes. Earbuds are not as pricey as some headphones, so you can easily find a good quality pair of earbuds under $50. The ones nearer the $50 mark are likely to be of higher quality than those at the bottom of the price range. However, that is not true for all earbuds as we have seen some high-quality earbuds that cost less than $15.
You can find most types of earbuds in this budget, including Bluetooth wireless earbuds. You can even find earbuds from well-known brand names like Panasonic, Sony MDRXB50AP, Sennheiser, and JBL. Buying from such well-respected brands should further relieve you of any doubts about the quality of the earbuds. These companies only make the best products dedicated to producing well-balanced sound and are designed to be comfortable and long-lasting.back to menu ↑
Many people have a 50-dollar limit on their budget to spend on earbuds that they use every day. Understanding which earbuds are a real value for money when your budget is 50 dollars can be a challenging task. That’s why I have gathered for you the top 10 earbuds under 50 dollars that you can find currently on the market.