Best Running Earbuds Under 50 – It’s time to let go of your wired earphones as your iPhone 7 just won’t support them. Going wireless is the way to go according to Apple, though their AirPods would cost you some decent amount of money, which is $50 as of now on the official Apple store.
For the same amount of money, you could easily buy three or more pairs of high-quality wireless earbuds of your choice, each of which could deliver just the same kind of functionality, if not more
1.HolyHigh Wireless Headphones
Pros & Cons
- 【Ultra Stable & Comfortable】After numerous tests and continuous improvement, we've finally designed the latest version of ear hooks that can completely fit your ears. With the skin-friendly material, these wireless earphones maximize comfort and stability at the same time. No more discomfort or pain even after prolonged use and no falling experience of earbuds!
- 【Perfect for Sports】The included ear hooks are specially designed, which can fully fit your ear contours and maximally guarantee a comfortable wearing experience without falling out. Made of IPX7 waterproof material, our Bluetooth earbuds help you fully focus on and enjoy your workouts. Due to the button operation system, you don't have to worry about misoperation like sudden pause by accidental touch caused by moving hands.
- 【35H Upgraded Ultra-long Play Time】Thanks to the Bluetooth 5.0 chip with lower power consumption, the Bluetooth headphones can offer 5 hours of continuous play time. In addition, the 600mAh charging case can charge the earphones 6 times, so the total play time can reach up to 35 hours. Just enjoy the music from morning till night!
- 【True Wireless Stereo Plus Technology】This latest wireless pairing technology helps you seamlessly and optionally switch between Stereo Mode and Mono Mode. With our wireless earphones, you don't have to reconnect them with your phone and click again to play music if you put one of the earbuds back into the case, bringing you the convenience that other headphones on the market can't provide.
- 【All is Under Control】We have perfected the operation system of the earbuds so that you can do daily operations through the headset itself. With the Multifunctional Button, you won't have to take out your phone to operate anymore.
Pros & Cons
- Bluetooth wireless technology.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Removable stability, ear gels for secure fit. Sound Pressure Level - 95±3dB
- Up to 16 hours of total battery life
- IP55 sweat, water, and dust resistant
- Call, track, and volume touch controls
3.JLab Go Air
Pros & Cons
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Listen for the long battery life; stay for the comfort. GO Air features 5 hours of playtime in each earbud and 15+ extra hours from the charging case. That’s 20+ hours of playtime. Recharge hassle-free with the charging case and integrated charging cable.
- DUAL CONNECT: Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both earbuds auto connect to your device, so no need to worry about switching or missing a connection. A built-in MEMS microphone in each bud ensures clear calls.
- SMALLER DESIGN: Go Air are 20% smaller than the JBuds Air. This means a slimmer profile, great for smaller ears. A longer earbud stem provides a more snug in-ear fit, creating a perfect seal for crystal clear sound. Pocket friendly case features an integrated charging cable for on-the-GO.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: Featuring 8mm neodymium drivers, GO Air provides a crystal clear sound. With the optimal fit – try all three gel tip sizes to achieve a secure in-ear seal – you’ll enjoy amazing sound for all your tunes, calls and more. With just a tap or two via touch sensors, you can choose the sound to match your personal preference between: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- INCLUDES: GO Air Earbuds, Charging Case with Integrated Charging Cable, 3 Sets Gel Tips: Small, Medium, Large, JLab Two Year Warranty.
4.PANASONIC Bluetooth Earbud
Pros & Cons
- Bluetooth earbud headphones - syncs with all Bluetooth devices; enjoy 4 hours and 20 minutes of continuous use on full charge or 1 hour of playback with 20 minute quick charge
- Microphone & Call controller - with an integrated microphone and call remote, these headphones are compatible with Apple (iPhone/ iPod/ iPad), Android and Blackberry Audio and smartphone devices
- Ergo fit earbud design - ergonomic design for perfect fit. Ultra-soft Ergo Fit in-ear earbud headphones conform Instantly to your ears (S/M/L ear pads included)
- In-ear stereo Audio - large, high-quality 9mm neodymium drivers and a wide frequency response ensure a level of deep, dynamic bass and crisp, high-tone trebles
- Extended headphone cord - long, 3.6-Ft headphone cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect
- Frequency Response - 5 – 40,000 Hz and Impedance - 40 ohms
- Connector Type: 3.5Mm Stereo
Pros & Cons
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Pros & Cons
- Fast & stable connection These in-ear headphones feature an optimized Bluetooth 5 chipset which allows for faster transmission speeds and a more stable connection. Enjoy your indoor/outdoor activities without worrying about your connection dropping.
- Superior sound quallity A 10mm dynamic driver produces crystal clear sounds in an ultra-compact design for enhanced efficiency. Enjoy powerful bass and exquisite details in this compact in-ear Bluetooth headphone.
- Water & sweat resistant IPX4 water and sweat resistance protects against the toughest conditions, making these excellent earbuds for any outdoor scenario.
- Non-stop music The 2019 version of Pistion Fit bluetooth wireless earphones use the latest low-power consumption chipset and a high-capacity battery to fuel up to 8-hour of continuous use when fully charged.
7.APEKX Bluetooth Headphones
Pros & Cons
- 【SPORTS DESIGN】APEKX BE1032 true wireless earbuds bring you cord-free and hands-free experience. Secure fit & comfortable & IPX7 waterproof design makes the earbuds perfect for sports. Without hassle wire, free your hands among prolonged exercise.
- 【LASTING LONG PLAY/TALK TIME】Premium quality lithium accumulator, portable charging case, both of them allow you enjoy the music on-the-go for 22 hours.
- 【WONDERFUL MUSIC QUALITY】Bluetooth 5.0 technology makes the transmission stably and build-in high-quality noise-canceling mic makes talking and listening simply. You can immerse the stereo during exercising.
- 【AUTO CHARGING】Magnetic Charging case, easy to store earbuds. Put both earbuds back into the charging case, earbuds will power off and charge automatically that you don't need to worry about forgetting charging for them.
- 【Friendly Customer Service】With 1 Year Warranty, 30 days no-questions-asked return policy and lifetime support from our friendly customer service. Choose the APEKX wireless in ear headphones worry free today.
8.Wireless Earbuds JAKO
Pros & Cons
- [ Bluetooth 5. 0 & Quick Pairing ] Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides faster, more efficient and stable experience. Fast paring, once connected with your devices, the wireless earbuds will flash and voice indications.
- [ Excellent Music Quality ] With the Bluetooth 5.0 and upgraded audio chip, it can improve the sound clarity and fidelity, so you will enjoy the music, movies, calls, etc with a brand new experience.
- [ 6 Hrs Music Time ] XG 5.0 wireless earbuds can last for 6 hours' playtime from a single charge and compact charging case can provide 2-3 extra charge times. Equipped with LED display to show battery capacity.
- [ IPX5 Waterproof ] Unique waterproof build is designed to defense against rain, sweat, water, etc. Perfect for running, hiking, exercising at gym and more. Waterproof design allows you to keep focusing on your music or calls.
- [ Comfortable and Secure Fit ] Humanized design based on ear shape makes it able to attach into your ears seamlessly and bring extraordinary comfort and secure fit.
Pros & Cons
10.LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones
Pros & Cons
- High Fidelity Sound: 11mm vibrating diaphragm, CSR chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology deliver high-fidelity audio; CVC noise cancellation Built-in mic for stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high & low volume, makes calls clear and stable
- IPX7 Waterproof: Sports Earbuds Design, Internal nano-coating protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat throughout intense exercises; just enjoy your time when running, jogging, riding, hiking, fitness, or in the gym
- Foolproof Operation: Control buttons on the headphones so that you can play and pause music, adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer and end calls, and activate the voice control of your phone with one simple operation on the headphones
- Long Playtime: Built-in polymer lithium battery; Only 2 hours charge gives you up to 8 hours talk time/audio play time, enough to power your workouts with music for a week
- Comfortable and Stable: Lightweight and ergonomic design, customizable accessories with large, medium, and small size of gel eartips; soft silicon earhooks ensure comfortable and secure wear in even most intense workout
Best Running Earbuds Under 50 – BUYER’S GUIDE
- The sound quality on cheap earbuds may not be as detailed or immersive as on more expensive models, but you should still be able to hear every instrument and every word, and nothing should blur or distort.
- Build quality is important even for inexpensive earbuds. With proper care, earbuds in this price range should last through a year or two of daily use. We dismiss any earbuds with a significant record of failure.
- Ease of use is worth considering. If the Bluetooth is difficult to pair and connect or prone to dropping frequently, or if the controls tend to misfire, your earbuds will be frustrating to use and ultimately a waste of money.
- Brand reliability and warranty are also important. We shy away from very new or unknown brands that have no customer support because if anything goes wrong, you have nobody to contact for assistance. Although $40 earbuds are a great deal if they last a year or more, with no warranty you could end up spending several times that if they break every few months.
- Having a remote and mic on wired earbuds is ideal, as most people use these kinds of earbuds with their mobile devices. However, we did consider a few wired pairs with no remote just to see if they sounded markedly better.
- Mild water resistance is helpful in case you get caught in the rain, but the absence of an IP rating is not a dealbreaker for these models in the way it is for workout headphones.
A pair of headphones can make or break a run. If they’re fiddly, uncomfortable, don’t fit or run out of juice before you’ve broken sweat, they can send your stress hormones skyrocketing and bring your outing to an abrupt, angry halt. But get them right, equipped to provide the feedback and beats you need to power your runs and they can be a core instrument in keeping you motivated. Here are Coach’s top earphones for running and, below, what to look, and listen, out for when buying yours.