Best Wired Earbuds Under 100 – As the price you are going to pay for your earphones goes up, so do the expectations of the results you want to achieve. Nothing wrong with that. You pay your money; therefore, you want a quality in build and performance that you consider appropriate.
There have been some good products reviewed here, all with their own plus points but for us, the best of the lot is made by the company that really do know earpieces and ear design.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- EXCEPTIONAL SOUND – With the advanced 40 millimeter speakers – the biggest this headphone category has to offer – Jabra 45h wireless over the ear headphones provide exceptional sound quality and music clarity, wherever you listen.
- UP TO 50 HOURS OF USE – Get up to 50 hours of battery life from a single charge, giving you more time to listen and enjoy. Plus, with the fastest charge in the category, you’re never more than a few minutes away from great music and calls.
- QUALITY CONVERSATIONS – 2-microphone call technology lets you make and take calls on the go, confident that you’ll be heard. Plus, with direct access to Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant, you get quality and convenience at the touch of a button.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Compact, foldable and lightweight, these wireless Jabra headphones are designed to fit perfectly into your life. Soft and moldable memory foam ear cushions ensure outstanding comfort and fit, making them ideal for all day use.
- PERSONLIZE YOUR SOUND – Jabra Elite 45h contains the latest Jabra technology, My Sound, which adjusts your music experience for your personal hearing profile. Plus, with the Jabra Sound+ App, you can further tweak and customize sound to your liking.
- COMPATIBLE PHONE MODELS: LG
back to menu ↑
- “-K” designates the product's color variation (black).
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Wireless SE215 earphones (with a Bluetooth communication cable) are also available. Sold separately in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL-BT1, Black: SE215-K-BT1, Blue: SE215SPE-B-BT1, White: SE215SPE-W-BT1).
back to menu ↑
- Three drivers- These headphones have two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver. Together they deliver an extremely accurate listening experience with unsurpassed dynamic power and clarity from deep bass to sizzling highs.
- Tuned By A Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer- 1MORE collaborated with internationally acclaimed producer, mixer, and sound Engineer Luca Bernard to perfect the final Tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist's intended sound.
- Comfortable ergonomic design- the OBLIQUE angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals. 9 sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all. They're more comfortable and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music.
- Intelligent control technology- in-line remote control is conveniently located allowing you to effortlessly control volume, select songs, and take calls. Superior mems Microphone has independently set ground wires to eliminate cross-talk and background static.
- Contents - Triple Driver In-Ear headphones, 6 sets of silicone ear tips, 3 sets of foam ear tips, magnetic clasping traveling case, attractive storage case, quality dual prong airline adapter, matching shirt clip.
back to menu ↑
- 6 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Rechargeable battery provides 6 hours of bluetooth wireless play time on a single charge. 10 minutes of fast charging provides a full hour of play time
- SWEAT & WATERPROOF: Sweatproof and waterproof (IPX7) protection for gym and fitness workouts and running in all weather conditions
- SPORT FIT: The Jaybird Tarah includes ultra-soft and flexible silicone ear gels, which provide incredible comfort and a secure fit, permitting you to enjoy your music without distractions from your earbuds
- PREMIUM SOUND WITH CUSTOM EQ: Uncompromising sound quality with customizable EQ through the Jaybird iOS and Android app (Google Fast Pair enabled)
- MUSIC & CALLS: Integrated microphone allows users to manage phone calls and control and listen to music, without interrupting gym workout or run
back to menu ↑
- Vibrant bass with high quality all-round audio performance thanks to RHA's custom micro dynamic driver
- Frequency response - 16 – 22,000Hz
back to menu ↑
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Removable stability, ear gels for secure fit. Sound Pressure Level - 95±3dB
- Up to 16 hours of total battery life
- IP55 sweat, water, and dust resistant
- Call, track, and volume touch controls
back to menu ↑
7.Marshall Mode EQ
- Big Sound Small Package
- Microphone and remote
- EQ Switch
back to menu ↑
- [Smart Touch Control] Specific touch control function makes it more convenient, tap once to play/pause music and answer calls, double tap to skip forward/backward, hold to adjust the volume. You can easily control it without operating the phone.
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5. 0] Adopt the advanced Bluetooth 5. 0 technology. TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- [One step pairing] Pick up 2 headsets from charging case and they will connect each other automatically, then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Earbuds and case even can be washed by water and soap.
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 55 minutes via cable or less than 2 hours via wireless charger. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
back to menu ↑
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR KIDS: The BT2200s are designed to be safer headphones for kids. Made to protect young listeners’ eardrums from early hearing damage following the World Health Organization’s recommendation of an 85dB-limited volume range.
- STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO QUALITY THAT IS SAFER FOR KIDS: Our patent-pending Puro Balanced Response Curve provides your kids or teens with the finest genuine studio sound, including clear, crisp vocals and full dynamic bass–all within the safety of 85 dB. Built-in microphone, great for online learning.
- LONG-LASTING BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: The one-touch Bluetooth pairing with iPhone, Android, and other compatible devices makes for hassle-free listening, while a 30-foot range allows free movement! The wireless mode eliminates all dangers of entanglement in audio cables. Plus, you get 20 hours of battery life for music playback and 200 hours standby.
- OPTIMUM 82% BACKGROUND NOISE ISOLATION: Our product features a fully passive design that blocks 82% of the ambient noise (@ 1 kHz). The Puro Sound Labs BT2200s are the perfect lightweight noise isolating safer headphones for kids.
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: The warranty period for our products is 1 full year. If you have an issue with one of our products, we want to help! We want to provide your kids with the best hearing experience possible. If that doesn’t happen, we maintain a 30-day money-back guarantee. It’s as simple as that!
back to menu ↑
- HEAR TO PROTECT – Ordinary headphones let kids jam out at any volume, including dangerous ones. Over time, those rocking volumes damage their eardrums and can even lead to noise-induced hearing loss. Protect your kid’s hearing with JuniorJams, the headphones that limit harmful volumes over 85 dB!
- SOUNDS OUTSTANDING – Limiting the volume doesn’t mean suffering through poor sound quality. Puro Sound Labs kid headphones emit crystal-clear sounds thanks to their advanced sound-optimizing Puro Balanced Response Curve that isolates 87% of ambient noise!
- FEWER WIRES, MORE FREEDOM – Tired of tangled wires? Puro headphones for kids feature wireless Bluetooth v4.0 technology with a 30-ft. range! But don’t worry about frequent recharging because the lithium-ion battery has a working life of 22 hours.
- COMFORT THAT ADJUSTS – No matter how long people wear these teen and toddler headphones, they stay comfortable song after song. Plush vegan leather covers the ear cups and headband in softness while the durable yet lightweight plastic frame is flexible and adjusts to fit.
- THE PURO PROMISE – At Puro Sound Labs, we strive to provide hearing protection for kids without diminishing their listening experience. We promise that your JuniorJams Volume Limiting Headphones offer superior sounds with premium ear protection, and it’s all backed by a 1-year warranty.
back to menu ↑
Best Wired Earbuds Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Better Fit And Comfort
One of the factors that most people tend to forget about is the fit and comfort higher-end earbuds bring to the table. Most of the models on our list are a result of a comprehensive design process during which someone sat down and invested a lot of effort into making the end product a comfortable piece of tech to use. The issue is that you can’t really see that by simply looking at the earbuds in question. Either way, higher-end earbuds are much more likely to meet your fit and comfort needs than a cheaper set.back to menu ↑
By far, one of the most popular reasons to sink this kind of money into a set of earbuds is niche designs created for a very specific purpose. This is where you will find most of your wireless models that have a proper water resistance rating.
Designing a wireless set that stays in your ear during a jog, doesn’t get damaged from sweating and performs consistently is harder than it seems. Spending a bit more money on a set will ensure that you get all of these features and then some. When fitness is a way of life for you, the last thing you want to endure on your daily run are earbuds that keeps falling out of your ears. It is situations like that when you really have to ask yourself what consistent and reliable performance is worth it to you?back to menu ↑
Better hardware is what defines how good any earbud is going to be. With headphones, you can always use larger drivers and other means of enhancing the quality of sound. However, when you are dealing with something as small as earbuds, you don’t have that luxury. Instead, most brands are forced to develop complex driver solutions in order to squeeze in more juice in the same sized chassis.back to menu ↑
Ease of Use
The best earbuds for your money will be user-friendly and uncomplicated to use. You’ll need a pair of headphones that are quick and easy to set up and require zero effort to function. Ideally, you’ll connect them to your device the first time and they’ll recognize your phone, laptop or tablet every other time after that. No matter what you intend to use the earbuds for, you want to have a choice of the device you connect them to.back to menu ↑
When looking at the best earbuds under $100, you’ll find that many come with a variety of additional features. Many high-quality earbuds feature noise canceling so any background talking, the TV, people walking around etc. is blocked out so you can focus on what you’re listening to. This is a great feature should you want to switch off from the outside world if you’re on an airplane or have a noisy neighbor and wish you get some shut-eye.
Another popular feature is voice assistant access. As the name suggests, this is great if you have no hands free and want to pause or switch a track without having to touch your device. This is also a handy feature if you’re at the gym and want to avoid touching your phone with sweaty hands.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
A pair of cheap earbuds with a microphone won’t sound as good as more premium products, but they should be fine for relatively short calls. If you work from home and make a lot of conference calls, you may find it worthwhile to invest in a dedicated headset for calls.
When you start to consider buying earbuds up to a budget of $100, then you will naturally become a little bit more serious about build quality, how good the sound is and what extra features they may have.
Spending $20 or $30 and maybe you won’t be so surprised if there are problems. But if you’re paying up to $100 you really don’t want the same problems.
Of course, it rather depends on what you want them for, as to where you place your priority of performance. Some will focus on the sound quality others will need a rugged build for physical activity.
But no worries, which of these is most important to you, we’ve got it covered. So, let’s have a look at what’s on offer with the best earbuds under $100. And find the perfect pair for you…