Best Wired Earbuds Under 100 – As the price you are going to pay for your earphones goes up, so do the expectations of the results you want to achieve. Nothing wrong with that. You pay your money; therefore, you want a quality in build and performance that you consider appropriate.
There have been some good products reviewed here, all with their own plus points but for us, the best of the lot is made by the company that really do know earpieces and ear design.
Pros & Cons
- ROAD-TESTED BY PRO MUSICIANS - The SE215 provides detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND from a single, vented balanced armature driver. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- SECURE, OVER-THE-EAR DESIGN - Wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CABLE - Allows for easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- COMPACT CARRYING CASE - Convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- EASILY CONNECT TO OTHER MMCX CABLE ACCESSORIES - For further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- LONG LASTING BUILD QUALITY - Engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX. Includes a free two-year warranty, SE215 PRO Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a carrying case.
Pros & Cons
- Sound signature: Slightly warmer, minor boost in the low frequency response.
- The translucent blue which is full of a transparent feeling is adopted.
- High insulation design
- An attachment-and-detachment type cable and a wire form fit function Cable length: 46 inches
Pros & Cons
- Bundle includes SE215 PRO Sound Isolating Earphones with 3.5mm headphone plug + SHURE Triple Flange Eartips for perfect fit, with a kit including a variety of foam and rubber eartips, 1/4“ adapter and a carrying case
Pros & Cons
- Clear sound with deep bass elevates your audio performance in a CONVENIENT and portable package
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are
- Easily transition between Apple/iOS and Android devices with 3. 5 mm connection in one switch
- Inline three-button remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback
- Secure, over-the-ear, wire form design ensures earphones rest in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort and personalization.
- Includes SE215s, universal 3. 5 mm communication cable, zippered carrying case and Fit Kit with selection of sleeves.
- Fit kit Includes multiple options. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear
- Convert Shure SE215 earphones to wireless with the new Bluetooth 5. 0-Enabled communication cable (rmce-bt2). sold separately
- Wireless SE215 earphones (with a Bluetooth 5. 0 communication cable) are also available. Sold separately in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL+BT2, Translucent Black: SE215-K+BT2, Special Edition White: SE215SPE-W+BT2, and Special Edition Translucent Blue: SE215SPE-B+BT2).
Pros & Cons
- Product 1: ROAD-TESTED BY PRO MUSICIANS - The SE215 provides detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Product 1: STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND from a single, vented balanced armature driver. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Product 1: CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- Product 1: SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Product 2: Seamless transition between Apple and Android devices
- Product 2: Compatible with all detachable SE sound Isolating Earphones
- Product 2: Integrated mic allows superior volume and playback control
- Product 2: Same exceptional sound quality you've come to trust from Shure
7.Marshall Mode EQ
Best Wired Earbuds Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Better Fit And Comfort
One of the factors that most people tend to forget about is the fit and comfort higher-end earbuds bring to the table. Most of the models on our list are a result of a comprehensive design process during which someone sat down and invested a lot of effort into making the end product a comfortable piece of tech to use. The issue is that you can’t really see that by simply looking at the earbuds in question. Either way, higher-end earbuds are much more likely to meet your fit and comfort needs than a cheaper set.
By far, one of the most popular reasons to sink this kind of money into a set of earbuds is niche designs created for a very specific purpose. This is where you will find most of your wireless models that have a proper water resistance rating.
Designing a wireless set that stays in your ear during a jog, doesn’t get damaged from sweating and performs consistently is harder than it seems. Spending a bit more money on a set will ensure that you get all of these features and then some. When fitness is a way of life for you, the last thing you want to endure on your daily run are earbuds that keeps falling out of your ears. It is situations like that when you really have to ask yourself what consistent and reliable performance is worth it to you?
Better hardware is what defines how good any earbud is going to be. With headphones, you can always use larger drivers and other means of enhancing the quality of sound. However, when you are dealing with something as small as earbuds, you don’t have that luxury. Instead, most brands are forced to develop complex driver solutions in order to squeeze in more juice in the same sized chassis.
Ease of Use
The best earbuds for your money will be user-friendly and uncomplicated to use. You’ll need a pair of headphones that are quick and easy to set up and require zero effort to function. Ideally, you’ll connect them to your device the first time and they’ll recognize your phone, laptop or tablet every other time after that. No matter what you intend to use the earbuds for, you want to have a choice of the device you connect them to.
When looking at the best earbuds under $100, you’ll find that many come with a variety of additional features. Many high-quality earbuds feature noise canceling so any background talking, the TV, people walking around etc. is blocked out so you can focus on what you’re listening to. This is a great feature should you want to switch off from the outside world if you’re on an airplane or have a noisy neighbor and wish you get some shut-eye.
Another popular feature is voice assistant access. As the name suggests, this is great if you have no hands free and want to pause or switch a track without having to touch your device. This is also a handy feature if you’re at the gym and want to avoid touching your phone with sweaty hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
A pair of cheap earbuds with a microphone won’t sound as good as more premium products, but they should be fine for relatively short calls. If you work from home and make a lot of conference calls, you may find it worthwhile to invest in a dedicated headset for calls.
When you start to consider buying earbuds up to a budget of $100, then you will naturally become a little bit more serious about build quality, how good the sound is and what extra features they may have.
Spending $20 or $30 and maybe you won’t be so surprised if there are problems. But if you’re paying up to $100 you really don’t want the same problems.
Of course, it rather depends on what you want them for, as to where you place your priority of performance. Some will focus on the sound quality others will need a rugged build for physical activity.
But no worries, which of these is most important to you, we’ve got it covered. So, let’s have a look at what’s on offer with the best earbuds under $100. And find the perfect pair for you…