Best Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Under 20 – There are some amazing affordable earbuds on the market, and we’ve offered you some of the best. The very best earbuds under $20 offer listeners outstanding sound quality, fit better comfortably and securely inside your ears, and they also include a microphone for making calls. Waterproofing is a handy extra. And for anyone who needs their arms free for exercise, then wireless is a must.
That said, there are no perfect headphones. If you’d like to make the choice yourself, below is the full list of wireless in-ears and earbuds headphones we’ve tested. Personal taste, preference, and listening habits will matter more in your selection.
There’s no doubt that there are some of the best headphones for a cheap price on the market. You can find yourself purchasing some of the best earbuds that are waterproof, fit snugly inside your ear, and also include a microphone for making crystal-clear phone calls.
Pros & Cons
- BUILT TO LAST WITH IPX4: Hit the road with a tiny yet powerful pair of headphones in your jean pockets and not worry about the occasional rain. These true wireless earbuds are extra durable with IPX4 rating.
- BOOST YOUR DAY: Experience uninterrupted playtime with T2205’s 4-hour battery life that can be extended up to 12 hours with the compact charging case. Pop your headphones in the case for 15 minutes to get an extra hour.
- GREAT SOUND, SECURE FIT: You get great sound from the 6 mm neodymium drivers and you can rock your tunes in real comfort thanks to the snug, lightweight design. Soft, interchangeable ear-tip covers help you find a comfortable in-ear fit.
- AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: A button on each earbud makes it easy to control your listening. Skip or pause tracks, take or reject calls and more.
- WORKS WITH VOICE ASSISTANTS: Busy with your hands? Ask your smartphone's voice assistant to get directions, play music, check for weather updates and more.
Pros & Cons
- [Smart Touch Control] Specific touch control function makes it more convenient, tap once to play/pause music and answer calls, double tap to skip forward/backward, hold to adjust the volume. You can easily control it without operating the phone.
- [BLUETOOTH 5.3] Adopt the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology. TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- [One step pairing] Pick up 2 headsets from charging case and they will connect each other automatically, then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Earbuds and case even can be washed by water and soap.
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 55 minutes via cable or less than 2 hours via wireless charger. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
Pros & Cons
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- 40-Hour Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of listening from a single charge, and extend that to 40 hours with the charging case. When you need power fast, recharge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- Superior Sound: Delivers music with a wider soundstage and exceptional accuracy and clarity. BassUp technology intensifies the low end up to 43%.
- Ideal for Home Offices: Life P2’s microphones pick up your voice so you’ll always be heard clearly during phone calls and online meetings.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life P2 wireless earbuds boast IPX7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
Pros & Cons
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0: With Bluetooth 5.0 technology, ensure faster and stable connection; Pair easily with any 2 Bluetooth devices at one time; Roam range up to 30 feet from paired Bluetooth devices; Meet all your needs of calling
- Built for Clear Chat: Superior cVc6.0 noise-canceling microphone blocks out unwanted noise; The mic is also adjustable to pick up your voices loud and clear; Provide crystal clear conversations even in a noisy environment
- Long Battery Life: Offer up to 16 hours continuous talking time and 200 hours standby time with single fully charged in just 2 hours; Get enough juice to keep you productive all-day
- Lightweight Comfortable Design: The headset weights 1.6 oz，lighter than an egg; Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband; Feel no burden during longer working sessions; The over the head Bluetooth headset can be worn over the right or left ear according to your preferences
- Comply with FCC Regulations: FCC ID 2AMH2-MBH15; This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the radio frequency devices; Our Bluetooth headset is not only designed for calling but also support listening to music; Great idea for driver, call center, Skype chat, conference calls, webinar presentations and more
- Notice: Mute function only supports cell phones at present, we are working on this feature so that it would be used on PC in the future
5.JAKO Wireless Earbuds
Pros & Cons
- [ Bluetooth 5. 0 & Quick Pairing ] Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides faster, more efficient and stable experience. Fast paring, once connected with your devices, the wireless earbuds will flash and voice indications.
- [ Excellent Music Quality ] With the Bluetooth 5.0 and upgraded audio chip, it can improve the sound clarity and fidelity, so you will enjoy the music, movies, calls, etc with a brand new experience.
- [ 6 Hrs Music Time ] XG 5.0 wireless earbuds can last for 6 hours' playtime from a single charge and compact charging case can provide 2-3 extra charge times. Equipped with LED display to show battery capacity.
- [ IPX5 Waterproof ] Unique waterproof build is designed to defense against rain, sweat, water, etc. Perfect for running, hiking, exercising at gym and more. Waterproof design allows you to keep focusing on your music or calls.
- [ Comfortable and Secure Fit ] Humanized design based on ear shape makes it able to attach into your ears seamlessly and bring extraordinary comfort and secure fit.
Pros & Cons
- Wireless Audio with Bluetooth technology
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- 9mm driver units for crisp, clear sound
- Flexible and lightweight cables
- Hands-free calling and voice assistant compatible
- In The Box: USB Type-C Cable (USB-A to USB-C) (approx. 20 cm)
Pros & Cons
- 12 hours of battery life
- Microphone, Call, Track and Volume Control
- Auto Connect
- Secure Noise Isolating Fit
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant
8.YW YUWISS T04
Pros & Cons
- ✅ PREMIUM HI FI STEREO SOUND QUALITY: Latest dynamic speakers equipped providing deep powerful bass and balanced audio clarity brings you a immersive performance with plenty of detail and composure. Built-in dual microphones features CVC 6.0 intelligent noise cancelling, which blocks out most of surrounding noises during sports, running, jogging and reading etc.
- ✅ LOW LATENCY SYNC & TOUCH-SENSITIVE PADS: Quick pair as soon as you take out the earbuds from charging case. Adopting Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, stay connected to your device up to 33 feet away without interruption. Touch-sensitive pads on each earpiece which can be customized to control music playback, trace skip, volume control answer/hangup/reject.
- ✅ SUPER COMFORTABLE FITTING: 0.14 ounce weight and additional 2 more sizes eartips bring less pressure to your ear canal. Ergonomically calibrated in ear design creates a perfect fit to ensure the earbuds stay in place no matter running, biking, working out, exercising at the gym or during almost any sports.
- ✅ CHARGING CASE & LONG PLAYTIME: The T04 Wireless earbuds get up to 4-5 hours of battery before needing to be recharged. The included charging case nets you an additional 25 hours of battery life. The case utilizes Micro-USB for wired charging, which only take 1 hour to be full. It'll be relatively easy to find a charger to juice them back up.
- ✅Hesitate-Free Purchasing Experience: 365 days service + under 12 hours email reply + 90 days exchange policy + 30 days refund promise=A perfect purchasing experience. Please go and buy this Bluetooth earbuds no matter you need it for car driving, music listening, business trip etc.
Pros & Cons
- ♪ [Clear Sound & Rich Bass] - This Cirtek Air X2 wireless earbuds through many sound debugging for deep bass and supports AAC/SBC codec for high-quality audio decoding. These allow the earbuds to retain the original sounds. For example, breathing sound becomes clearer and the explosive sound more dynamic.
- ♪ [Bluetooth 5.0 & One-Step Pairing] - Bluetooth earbuds use The latest Bluetooth 5.0 and TWS technology, provides faster pairing, stable connection and signal transmission (50ft no-obstacle range). Only need to open the Charging Case after you open the Bluetooth function, they will connect automatically(Cirtek Air X2), perfectly match tablets, laptops, iOS, and Android smartphones!
- ♪ [Charge On The Go] - This Cirtek Air X2 wireless earbuds come with a Portable Charging Case that enables you to keep wireless earbuds charged at all times. Enjoy 5 hours of continuous music or talk time with every charge. Bluetooth earbuds can be fully charged in just one hour.
- ♪ [Easy Touch Control] - Features with touch control sensors, The touch program adopts a special software, single-touch to play/pause music, double-touch to Switch music, which effectively reduces touch by mistakes or inaccurate touch.
- ♪ [IPX65 Waterproof & Warranty] - Our Bluetooth earbuds are resistant to sweat, water and rain. Perfect for running, jogging, hiking, fitness, traveling, etc. Our products have a 1-year replacement warranty and a 60-day refund. Please contact us without delay if you have any problem with the product. We will normally respond within 24 hours.
10.Vislla Bluetooth Headphones
Pros & Cons
- 【2020 Upgraded Wireless Sports Headphones】Compared with traditional sport Earbuds, Vislla S7 working out headphones is completely free of wire. With zero wires to hassle around your neck, you’ll always have your music to motivate yourself. Born for sports, running, hiking, jogging & other outside activity etc.
- 【Smart Battery Display & 8 hours of Use】The smart LED percentage power display let you know the remaining battery of the base clearly and the charging status of the earphones. Inside 110mAh capacity battery on each bud that will last up to 8 hours per fully charge, and 1000mAh charging case holds 4-5 times recharges to give additional 48 hours of listening time in total. Keep your music going all the day even when go out.
- 【Comfortable & secure fit】Flexible & secure-fit ear hooks keep the earbuds in place when moving or working out, soft ear tips and ergonomic design offers comfortable wearing experience. Equipped with 3 pairs of spare ear caps (L/M/S) for your choice to get the most suitable fitting.
- 【One step Auto Pairing】 Benefits from the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip & technology, Vislla S7 Sport Earphones will auto power on and pair with each other once taken out from the Charging Box, then "S7" pairing name will appear on the Bluetooth menu for connection. Very simple operation that suitable for all ages.
- 【Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality】Adopting the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 chip and CVC 8.0 noise canceling tech, Vislla S7 makes you immersed in powerful & balanced sound with deep bass, what a fantastic listening experience! Boost your music enjoyment just from more stable signal and lower power consumption.
Best Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Under 20 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Wired or Wireless
In the cheap price range, the first thing that you must consider is whether you want to choose headphones that come with a cable or if they are wireless. Of course, this depends on the purpose for wearing the headphones, and what activities you intend to do while wearing them.
Wired headphones can often be bought for less money than wireless ones, and you might find that you also get a bigger driver in them, meaning more powerful sound quality. You also don’t need to worry about charging wired headphones, so you have unlimited playtime.
This isn’t the case with wireless earbuds. They will connect to your device through Bluetooth, and you’ll have to charge them regularly, depending on what the playtime is.
Wireless earbuds offer numerous advantages, though. No wires mean that there’s no chance of a cable being snagged or pulled at, which can happen if you’re exercising. There is also something more comfortable in your movement when you don’t have a cable pulling at you each time you move your head.
Headphones under a cheap price point will often feature passive noise isolation. The aim of this is to reduce external noise, allowing you to focus your attention purely on what you’re hearing through the earbuds, whether that’s music, a podcast, an audiobook, or another person on the other end of the line.
Passive noise isolation relies upon in-ear headphones having an ergonomic, snug fit, which creates a seal for the ear canal, much like earplugs. It’s a handy feature that works best if you’re planning on listening to music in noisy environments. So if you like the sound of it, make sure the headphones you go for fit better than most.
Some cheap earbuds will be waterproof. To ensure that they are, they should have an IPX7 rating. This means that the sound will continue to work even when submerged underwater, something that splash-proof earbuds won’t be able to do.
Waterproofing is created through a nano-coating. It’s an important feature for anyone who intends to wear their earbuds while jogging or during exercise so that sweat doesn’t short them.
Not all earbuds under $20 will have a microphone integrated into them. But if you plan to use the earbuds for making calls then you’ll need to make sure that they have one. Wireless earbuds will have the microphone integrated into the buds themselves.
Wired earbuds will have the microphone as part of the cable, also known as an in-line microphone. For ease-of-use, try to find earbuds where you can answer and end calls with a single push of a button on the earbuds or on the cable.
An ergonomic fit doesn’t just help with noise isolation. It’s also integral to comfort. Be sure to choose earbuds under $20 that have ergonomically designed earbuds, as then you won’t find yourself wanting to remove them midway through your favorite tune.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the size of the driver make a difference to the sound and why?
Yes, it does make a difference to the sound. In the most basic terms, the bigger the driver, the louder the sound of the earbuds. But if the driver is bigger, then it can cope with some sounds better and create better sound quality. Although, the size of the driver is less important than the type of the driver itself.
A dynamic driver, for example, will offer the listener a more dynamic, varied sound. The more drivers that are incorporated into the earbuds or headphones will change the width of the frequency range. In earbuds, however, the size limits the type of drivers that can be installed in them.
Are you looking for the best earbuds under $20? If so, then we’re here to tell you that you don’t need to break the bank to get awesome earbuds. Spending under $20 doesn’t mean getting low-quality sounding, easily breakable earbuds like it used to.
Nowadays, manufacturers are offering the best earbuds under $20 that are comfortable to wear, offer premium quality sound, and often are loaded with extras like splash-proofing or waterproofing, so that you can wear them during exercise. A lot of the best in ear headphones under $20 will have a microphone too, so you can make high-quality calls, as well as listening to your favorite tunes or podcasts. How’s that for such a low price?