Best Fitness Tracker for Basketball – The activity tracker market continues to expand at a rapid pace. With so many options on our list, you’re sure to find one that’s suitable for your needs.
To find the best activity tracker for basketball, evaluate your needs and budget, and choose the basketball tracker that meets all of your requirements!
Now that you’ve explored our top five basketball trackers, it’s time to choose a basketball tracker that’s best for you.
Choosing the most relevant fitness tracking device for your basketball training is not an easy job to do.
Pros & Cons
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles, The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. It also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp
- Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
- Smart Track automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app; Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration; An LED display lights up when you get calls, texts and Reminders to Move, and shows you how close you are to your daily goal with a simple tap.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree Fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
The Fitbit Flex is now a little harder to come by as it has been replaced by the Fitbit Flex 2. We gave it three and a half out of five stars, but praised it for a comfortable, water resistant design as well as fun software. If you’re sold on the Flex, you can pick it up on the cheap.
Announced at CES back in 2013, the Fitbit Flex combines the step-counting technology that made its One and Zip products so useful, and places it on the wrist for convenience.
This big design change has some pretty big advantages. For a start, the fear of having the small sensor pop out from a pocket while walking is gone. With the wrist mounted option, you always know where the device is.
Pros & Cons
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
- Sport type: Exercise & Fitness
Looking for a low-priced GPS watch? The Letscom Smart Watch is one of the lowest price tags that you’ll find. It features built-in GPS with fitness tracking and activity monitoring, music control, and heart rate. Using the VeryFitPro app, activities with GPS can be tracked through the phone or the watch.
It features about one week of battery life with regular activities, and GPS battery life was about four hours during our timed tests. Unfortunately, the accuracy of this device isn’t great in treed areas, and the font is a little old school. Still, we appreciate its sleek design and its low price.
Pros & Cons
If you are looking for an affordable fitness tracker, then the Mgaolo fitness tracker might be a perfect device for you. It comes with all the valuable and advanced fitness tracking tools that help you achieve your fitness goals.
You will get all the essential health tracking features like heart rate monitor, steps, calorie tracker, sleep monitor, and more. So whether you are doing running, walking, cycling, swimming, or any other activity, the Mgaolo fitness tracker is your best companion that allows you to track specific activity.
Pros & Cons
- Not Orange Theory Compatible - Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap. Bonus Pack Includes One Additional Free Orange Armband
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more. Not compatible with Orange Theory Fitness Centers.
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
- Heart rate monitor armband
- Train Smart, get fit, the Scosche RHYTHM plus Heart rate monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more, accurately monitor your intensity level. RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
- RHYTHM+ heart rate monitor is a direct chest strap replacement and easily attaches to your forearm for full wireless communication with your device. This app powered heart rate monitor uses an App to manage your workout metrics.
- Use your favorite fitness app on your smartphone or tablet to monitor your heart rate, calories burned, distance, speed, pace and more.
- With its dual-mode processor you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays and your favorite Bluetooth Smart enabled watch or smartphone app.
Heart rate monitors have long been handy training tools, and now for online racing, they are often required equipment. The Scosche Rhythm+ is a new generation of heart rate monitor that goes on your arm instead of around your chest, and for indoor riding, in particular, it’s a great option.
Besides the location, the Scosche Rhythm+ also differs from a traditional heart rate monitor in how it measures heart rate. Instead of measuring electrical signals, it uses optical signals via LEDs.
Many running watches have LED heart rate monitors now built into them. While I like the idea of eliminating the chest strap — especially for running — I found that I had to tighten the watch tighter than was ideally comfortable to get an accurate HR reading. With this Scosche strap, that isn’t an issue; just wearing it tight enough to keep it from slipping down is adequate.
Pros & Cons
- Smartwatch for Outdoor Activities - Certified by US Military Standard 810G, the perfect sidekick as you get in touch with nature’s wilder side.
- 24hr HRM and Build-in GPS - Workout without your phone. Google Fit and TicMotion make it easy to get motivated, stay balanced and track your health right from your wrist.
- 5 ATM Waterproof - Your swimming companion with up to 50 meter underwater waterproof.
- Get Connected at a Glance - Download your favorite apps via Google Store and stay in the moment with smart ways to receive notifications and see who’s calling, without pulling out your phone. Google Assistant built-in.
- Warranty policy: we and our engineer always stand behind our products. There is 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
Now, I’ve owned watches from Huawei, Misfit, LG, and even going outside of the Wear OS platform with the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. Unfortunately, outside of the Samsung watch, all of these have had the same fault — relatively sluggish performance. However, with the TicWatch Pro 3 sporting the newest Snapdragon 4100, the overall experience gets a massive upgrade.
The Pro 3 also brings a host of new sensors, improvements to its standout secondary display, a larger screen, an overall thinner and lighter watch body, and other useful changes that make using the watch daily much more enjoyable. All of these benefits were improved on when the TicWatch Pro 3 finally got its major Wear OS update this spring. Another boon for this top-tier smartwatch is that it has been comfirmed for the Wear OS 3.0 update in mid-2022.
Best Fitness Tracker for Basketball – BUYER’S GUIDE
< id="t-1602854176744" class="">Price
Before you begin your search for a basketball tracker, determine the price you’re willing to pay. By setting a budget, you won’t waste shopping for basketball trackers you can’t afford.
< id="t-1602854176745" class="">2. Fitness Tracking
Check what metrics your activity tracker will trace. Most products will track heart rate, steps, GPS, sleep cycles, breaths per minute, and a range of other health metrics. Narrow down the most important features to you before you start your search.
< id="t-1602854176746" class="">3. App
Most of the power of a basketball activity tracker is found in the products app. Always assess the tracker’s smartphone app before making a purchase, since this is what you will use to track and analyze your data.
< id="t-1602854176747" class="">4. Comfort and Design
If you’re looking for an activity tracker that you can wear during games, a large smartwatch isn’t the answer. For in-game tracking, choose one of the minimalist products on our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do We Recommend These Basketball Fitness Trackers?
An All-In-One Tracking:
The products that we have suggested are known to track several types of data like the heart rate, calories lost, steps taken, breath taken, oxygen level present inside the blood, etc. These devices save you from spending money on multiple gadgets to track your workout detail with completion.
Waterproof And Durable:
The structure is quite durable for use in basketball training. The bands are made of quality elastic material alongside the jaws made of stainless steel. The machinery’s waterproof nature allows the users to wear the band when they are playing during the rainy season.
When it comes to tracking basketball players’ fitness, there are several fitness trackers introduced by the leading technology companies to help them with their analysis