Best Fitness Tracker for Boxing – Look past the hype this Boxing Day and choose the tech which delivers what you need. Remember to keep your fitness level, activities and goals in mind when making the decision
If you want to track your blood pressure, any ordinary heart rate tracker will not suffice and you should explore your options. This will ultimately help you snag the right tracker for your lifestyle
I enjoy what I see but think we still have a long ways to go from creating the perfect boxing tracker. There’s plenty of room for innovation and improvements to make these tools truly useful for serious boxers. And more importantly to make this whole home virtual-training boxing experience more fun.back to menu ↑
- Work out inside, or use Built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as Vo2 Max and fitness made estimates. Smartphone compatibility- iPhone, Android, Windows
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma display and slim profile. Display size: 0. 38 x 0. 76 inches.
- Please note that this band is not replaceable. The small/medium fits the following size wrists: small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm
back to menu ↑
- COMFORT: Polar Verity Sense keeps your wrist free for maximum comfort and freedom of movement. Just slip it on your upper or lower arm, clip it on your swimming goggles or place it snug and firm against your skin under tight-fitting clothing.
- CONVENIENCE: With only one button, using Polar Verity Sense couldn't be easier. Just switch it on and put it on your arm or temple and you’re ready to start your workout right away.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and ANT+ guarantee a large variety of devices that you can connect Polar Verity Sense with. You can have two simultaneous Bluetooth connections.
- VERSATILITY: Polar Verity Sense suits countless different sports. You can either follow your heart rate in real time on a connected device or app or record your session and transfer your data to your phone afterwards.
- SWIMMER'S BEST COMPANION: Conveniently in its swimming goggle strap clip against your temple, Polar Verity Sense tracks your heart rate, distance and pace automatically in the pool.
back to menu ↑
- Amazfit Bip S Fitness Smartwatch comes with a whopping 40 day long battery life on a single charge of 2.5-hours.
- 10 Sport Modes Tracking (Treadmill, Outdoor Running, Cycling, Yoga, etc) with 5 ATM water resistant so you can take it for a swim.
- Built-in GPS to track daily step count, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep quality.
- BioTracker PPG Heart Rate Monitor provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, warning and interval values.
- Highly colorful always-on display with easily readable outdoors even under bright sunlight. True bright colors with 64 Gamut.
- Get notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, weather forecasts, etc.
- Compatible with both Google Android and Apple iOS.
back to menu ↑
- 【Swim tracker and SpO2 Blood Oxygen monitor Function】: HONOR Band 5 Fitness Tracker Can automatically detect swimming tracking, swim speed, distance, calories. Water-resistant to 50m when washing hands, swimming or rain. With the function of SpO2 Blood Oxygen, you can analyze your fitness well and list your own exercise plan.
- 【Intelligent Assistant】: With HONOR Band 5 activity tracker included Incoming call notification, calling rejection, SMS, email, SNS notifications, vibration alarm, smart alarm, timer, makes your life much more simple and intelligent.
- 【Huawei TruSleep Tracking】: By combining AI technology from Huawei and six main categories of sleep problems, HONOR Band 5 heart rate monitor can automatically record stable sleep, unstable sleep, and the time of the wake, besides, it also provides over 200 tips for sleeping improvement. Use HUAWEI TruSleep monitoring technology to analyze sleep quality, sleep monitoring is over 95% accurate.
- 【Heart Rate Detection】: 24 hours real-time heart rate monitoring, night infrared heart rate monitoring, Heart rate warnings, HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate technology, etc dozens of training scene optimization algorithms, based on intelligently monitoring the training scene, more accurate measurements, our fitness trackers provide hundreds of tips for lifestyle and fitness.
- 【Multi-sport】: HONOR Band 5 pedometer watch Multi-sport mode provides a better training experience: real-time tracking of heart rate reduces the risk of exercise, running time, distance, speed, running. Support connected GPS devices, distance, and more accurate data. You also need to download Huawei Health App in your phone to set these functions .
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
back to menu ↑
- Health Fitness Tracker: Fitness tracker watch can work as a sleep tracker/heart rate monitor/blood pressure monitor watch/pedometer watch to record the accurate data of your sleep status, heart rate, calories burned, steps, body temp, blood pressure, blood oxygen, etc.
- Call & APP messages Reminder: Fitness tracker can set call/ APP messages notifications, alarm clock, sedentary alert and drinking water reminder. It will vibrate to remind you of information without disturbing others.
- Activity Watch with 16 Sport Modes: You can choose from 16 sport modes to track distance, calories burned, speed and more during your workout. IP68 waterproof running watch enables you to enjoy more water exercise.
- Long Use Time After One Charging: Upgraded GPS smart watch tracker is built with USB plug and larger capacity battery, no charging cable needed and longer to use. And it will serve for 9-15 days on 2-hour easy charging.
- Wide Compatibility: You can see comprehensive analyze data in free APP “Runmifit”, which requires Android 4.4 & IOS 9.0 and above. App Runmifit is extremely easy to install and every watch come with clear instructions. Any question about this fitness watch, please contact us directly.
back to menu ↑
- 【The BXTRACK Trackers】BXTRACK is designed specifically for boxing whether or not you are a beginner or expert boxer. It has been engineered to withstand the extreme training of World’s Top Fighters and Martial Artists like Rudy Bears.
- 【THE BXTRACKER APP】 The BXTRACK app allows you to view your punch output in real time and measure your daily, weekly, and monthly progression. The app works for both iPhones and Android phones.
- 【THE BXTRACK PUNCH TRACKERS】 BXTRACK's punch trackers track your hand movement 1000 times per second to detect the number, the type, and the velocity of all your punches.
- 【Durable & Comfortable】 The materials used to build the trackers offer comfort and optimal grip while you punch. You just have to install the trackers on the top of your wrists, underneath two or more wraps of your wrist wraps. Then, you're good to go!
- 【Updates For Life】 BXTRACK's continuous development keeps our technology at the top of its game! BXTRACK offers all future updates to the software for free. We take care of keeping you up to date. BXTRACK is compatible with many iOS and Android devices.
back to menu ↑
- Gear Sport is swim ready and water resistant up to 50 meters/5ATM
- Get accurate, all day fitness tracking, easy calorie entry and personal coaching
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, easily make a payment from your wrist
- Check your updates and receive and reply to calls and texts with a turn of the bezel; Wi Fi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.Main Display Size:1.2 inch
back to menu ↑
- Features always on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life; no charging necessary. Safe for swimming and showering
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal (heart rate monitoring not available on this product)
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect. Smartphone compatibility is iphone and android
- Width is 0.75 inch and thickness is 0.37 inch. Circumference for large is 5.83 to 8.46 inch and Circumference for regular is 4.80 to 7.40 inch. Display size is 0.43 x 0.43 in inches and Display resolution is 88 x 88 pixels
back to menu ↑
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Not intended for medical purposes)
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50 Meters, so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors). Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Boxing – BUYER’S GUIDE
Weight & Size: The weight and size of your boxing fitness tracker are hugely important. You’ll need something that’s not just accurate but also unnoticeable – if it were to get in the way of your punches, it’ll probably negatively impact your game. So, looking for a product that’s light and small will be ideal. On this note, devices like the Fitbit and Apple Watch may seem comparably cumbersome when you compare them with dedicated boxing trackers like the BXTRACKER.
Durability: Boxing just may well be one of the most dangerous and deadly sports out there today. With strikes being thrown from all angles, your body, arms and hands will be sure to take a beating. Likewise, this applies to your poor little fitness tracker as well! You’ll need to get a product that can withstand some pretty rough treatment if you’re looking to get a solid bang for your buck. Of course, this only applies if you intend to actually do some live sparing with the tracker on. If you’re just doing solo drills and the like, durability shouldn’t be too much of an issue.
Placement: Where you place your fitness tracker on your body will depend entirely on both what you’re doing and which tracker you choose. For instance, the Moov trackers are designed to be work on the wrists to get the most out of a boxing session. This also applies to BXTRACKER. But with something like the Fitbit, if you’re worried about damaging the device or worried that it’ll get in the way, you could even wear it on your ankle if all you want to measure if you heart rate and calorie expenditure.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to get two trackers for myself since I use both hands to box?
To obtain the most accurate results possible, the answer to this question is a resounding yes. Most devices do happen to come with two trackers but for some like the Moov, you’ll need to fork out twice the price unfortunately. You could certainly get away with using just a single tracker and still get some good feedback, but we don’t recommend you do this – after all, what’s the use of a coach that’s only half as good?
Is it important that a tracker has water resistance?
Absolutely! Boxing can be an incredibly sweaty affair so you should expect your fitness tracker to be completely drenched in sweat after a hard day of boxing. All the devices on our list are totally water resistant so this shouldn’t be an issue, but should you choose to opt for a device outside of our list, make sure you keep this in mind.back to menu ↑
They were capable of responding to the most minute and intricate of changes and kept track of rising trends. Whether it was adapting their technique to accommodate for the unique style of their upcoming opponent or revolutionising their training regime based on the latest, cutting-edge scientific research, they were all capable of accommodating for change within a heartbeat.