Best Fitness Tracker for Hiit – The main requirement is tracking information while performing HIIT workouts along with comfort during aggressive workout movements. This is where the Rhythm+ has an advantage as it is fixed to the arm. While selecting the Best Heart rate Monitor for HIIT, make sure it matches your specific requirement- be it budget friendly, or accuracy, or even trend and style.
Also, ensure you are comfortable with the device and it doesn’t disrupt your basic activities throughout the day. With our tips, you would definitely be able to find and choose the device that is best suited for you.
As we select the best fitness tracker for HIIT, we need to check on some essential criteria to understand our requirements and option. HIIT refers to High-Intensity Interval Training which would need a few devices of good quality to gather all the important data for further analysis. We need to understand our specific requirements before we purchase a device. Today, in the market, there are three different kinds of heart rate monitors:
The Best Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor for HIIT is one that is able to report data in the most accurate manner when we need it. If you are looking for a budget-friendly device and do not require many features, you can go for Polar’s alternative. The Rhythm+ and the FUSE cater to more demanding users.back to menu ↑
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- More Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
- Support 11 Professional Sports Modes: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming pool, exercise, Indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine
- 24-hour Heart Rate Sleep Monitoring + Women's Health: Heart rate monitoring: all-day heart rate, manual heart rate,Resting heart rate, heart rate curve; Sleep monitoring: deep sleep, light sleep, REM rapid eye movement, sporadic naps; Women's Health: Records and reminders of physiology and ovulation
- Compatible devices: Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones
- Compatible phone models: Huawei
back to menu ↑
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Not intended for medical purposes)
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50 Meters, so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors). Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept
back to menu ↑
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer accounts (requires app on a compatible smartphone), and connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Find new ways to keep moving with more than 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength and even Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported payment network) let you pay for purchases on the go
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and notification, both of which send your real-time location to designated contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ Store (When paired with your computer or compatible smartphone downloaded with the Connect IQ Store app)
- Go longer on a single charge with up to 6 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
back to menu ↑
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
back to menu ↑
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2; Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals. Audio Playing Format-MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA,WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat; You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime; Galaxy Watch Active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep; It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app for this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Battery built for endurance: The Galaxy Watch Active2’s long lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers
back to menu ↑
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE : The Polar Vantage M Advanced GPS Running & Multisport Watch lasts for up to 30 hours of training time
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME HEART RATE : Polar’s heart rate monitor watches redefine the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- TRAINING LOAD PRO: The Vantage M is the ultimate fitness tracker, separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load. Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- SWIM/BIKE/RUN FUNCTIONALITY : As a waterproof watch, long-distance running watch and biking activity tracker combined, you can capture key metrics like swimming stroke and pace. You can even pair with your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- PERSONALIZE WITH YOUR OWN STYLE : With customizable fitness band options, tailor your Vantage M with replaceable wrist bands of multiple colors
- Display resolution 240 x 240. Sizing M/L - wrist circumference 140-210 mm
back to menu ↑
- NEVER CHARGE AGAIN - featuring MATRIX Industries' patented thermoelectric technology keeping your watch always charged using your body heat
- Smart watch features new and improved sensors that record Metrics such as calories, steps (pedometer), heart rate and sleep monitoring with a high degree of accuracy. Features activity tracking for indoor and outdoor running, cycling, CrossFit and HIIT
- Built-in smart watch GPS location tracking shows the routes and altitude of your workouts so you can track your progress with ease
- Receive Smart Notifications pushed right to your PowerWatch
- Your smart watch isn’t just waterproof it’s also water resistant up to 200 M (656 ft) made from aircraft-grade aluminum and sapphire glass
- Compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Galaxy/iPad/tablets The new and improved PowerWatch app makes tracking your progress effortless and intuitive. Also includes 3rd party app integration options, such as Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, Strava and more
back to menu ↑
- ✔️GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just for fun present.
- ✔️GREAT QUALITY: This awesome quality item comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements.
- ✔️G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- ✔️DETAILS: Shock resistant / 200m water resistant / Double LED light / LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination / duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow).
- ✔️Connected phone app enables daily health and fitness functions, including a step-counting 3-axis accelerometer, countdown timer and memory for up to 200 lap records.
back to menu ↑
- The size of the GMA-B800 case is approximately 3mm smaller than the case of the popular G-Shock GBA-800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch
- With Bluetooth(R) phone app linking and much more makes this GMA-B800 the perfect choice for everyday wear and fitness training, linking with the G-Shock connected phone app provides access to a number of functions to support your workouts
- Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a countdown-timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records and more
- While linked with the G-Shock connected phone app, you can configure settings for a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculations, and step targets
back to menu ↑
- SUUNTO 7: This versatile, smart watch combines SUUNTO's sports expertise with smartwatch technology; Track exercise accurately with access to more than 70 sports modes, GPS, and wrist heart rate sensor
- Make Life Easier: Compatible with Android and iOS phones, the SUUNTO 7 is powered by a Wear OS by Google so you can see incoming calls and messages, check your to do list and make payments with your watch
- Battery Life: SUUNTO 7’s battery will give you a full day of smartwatch use and still have enough juice left for your daily workout; Selecting 'Good' location accuracy extends battery life
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from the SUUNTO app to get more from your watch; Share with your sports communities and access specific training analysis and guidance
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, SUUNTO brings over 80 years of high quality heritage, craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, and dive products
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Hiit – BUYER’S GUIDE
Optical Heart Rate: Nowadays, there are smartwatches available in the market for each and every requirement, which can be synced with our smartphones. Due to this, the optical heart rate has become quite popular. This kind of heart rate monitor makes use of LED pulsations in your arm which makes the light reflect beneath your skin.
This is how the device calculates the heart rate with the help of the density of light that returns. Check out our list of some of the Best Smartwatches with Heart Rate Monitor.
2. Chest Straps: Chest straps are the best option if you are looking for the highest accuracy in monitoring the heart rate. The chest straps are placed over the chest area and monitor the heart rate by measuring the electrical pulse. Though it is the most accurate device, it is also the most uncomfortable device. We have a list of few devices that have made it to the best chest strap heart rate monitor
3. In-ear Optomechanical: For those people who love the latest gadgets and technology, this is the perfect fitness tracker. These measure the heart rate via the skin inside the ear. These are the most expensive devices. You can read more about the Best Earbuds with HRM. We are now aware of the basic types of heart rate monitors that one can find in the market. Now, we need to understand the prominent features of these devices:
1. Water-resistant: This feature is very useful if you intend to use the device in the water while swimming. However, we are on the lookout for the Best watch for HIIT Training and not swimming. Nevertheless, in case you train outdoors, this feature will take care of the device in case of sudden rains. You can read our review on the Best HRM for Swimmers
2. Continuous Data: Most of the heart rate monitors available gather all the information and this can be transferred to any other device like your computer. But, at times, to understand how the body reacts to the workouts, we need to get the information continuously and immediately on the display screen. Here, the best Fitbit for HIIT and the Best SmartWatch With Heart Rate Monitor are the devices you should consider buying.
3. Connectivity: Bluetooth and WiFi are the two features that every person looks for in every gadget these days. These have become an essential part of our life, as they help in connecting to different devices, or transferring data, or getting internet access. All the latest gadgets come with this feature, but cheaper ones fail miserably at this. Many devices feature in our list of Best Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitors
4. Application Usage: Usage of any heart rate monitor without its respective app in your smartphone makes it tough to use the device. You may not get regular updates on audio. One has to constantly check the device screen for updates than receiving notifications on the smartphone which seems to be a good option.
5. Price: Once you are sure about the features you need in your device, you can make use of the sales to find your dream device at the best price. You can find the most affordable heart rate detectors as well if you are on a strict budget.
6. Pulse Monitors: The device comes with sensor buttons on which one needs to place the fingertips to get the pulse. These devices provide the heart rate reading on demand and it isn’t provided continuously. It is quite tricky compared to the basic chest strap heart rate monitors. If you are down with fever, or you have cold fingers, the heart rate reading might go wrong.
7. Battery Life: Irrespective of all features, a device should have great battery life. This is a feature we hunt for in all devices, bet it a smartphone or an MP3 player or a laptop. A good battery life helps you make the maximum use of your device. Some of the Best Heart Rate monitors 2021 are listed by us which could help you out.
8. Notification Alerts: This is an essential requirement because we lose track of many important events, as being updated on all events is quite difficult. A fitness band that helps you to maintain all your important events and notifies you via alerts on the events is a must buy. You can check out some of the Best Fitbits for HIIT, which will definitely get you sorted.
9. Sensors: In order to get an accurate and correct reading related to your health and data which has been collected, a fitness device needs to have sensors. These sensors help in recording every single activity thereby enabling you to analyze your health and help you to stay healthy.
10. Design: A good design is vital for a fitness device and should not be overlooked. A fitness band which is sleek and lightweight making the device comfortable to wear and convenient is the ideal device( Check out the Best Fitbits for HIIT). A bulky structure makes it tough to use and difficult to wear and take it around.
11. Style: Numerous styles of fitness tracking devices are available these days. Some may be worn as a necklace, some on the wrist (Best Wrist Heart Rate Monitors), or some may even act as a brooch which is pinned to the outfit. However, the most popular device is the wrist fitness band. If you do not like wearing it constantly on your wrist, there are a multitude of other options to choose from.
Nowadays, manufacturers concentrate more on the style, which is the reason why many of the devices look flashy and appealing, with changeable bands, whereas the rest might look dull and low profile. One needs to bear in mind, that whatever style you choose, it should be comfortable to wear even while your asleep, and can be worn with clothes of different sleeve lengths.
Those having small wrists will be uncomfortable with a bulky fitness tracker, which is why one must select a style that provides maximum comfort at all times.
12. Display: The most important feature to be looked out for is the display of the fitness band. Sophisticated fitness trackers make use of word, symbols or numbers for displaying the output, whereas others might disclose the data via an LED display screen. When you make use of a smart device to sync the data of your tracker with, the compatible application of the fitness tracker, not just archives but analyzes as well as interprets the data.
There are many specifications as well as options when it has to sync with the display of the tracker, which include Side buttons, touch sensors, size of the screen, options in colors, and visibility in varied conditions of light. It’s also necessary to purchase a tracker which has a simple interface because some devices may have an easy learning process, but some others might be complicated and not worth the price.
13. Accuracy: Fitness trackers make use of algorithms along with sensors in order to recognize all your movements and activities; which means that there exists a level of imprecision, and they are not dependable. If you need a more accurate and reliable data, you would be required to purchase a device with specific functions such as the Best Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap which has to be strapped to the chest. The data it provides is more accurate than a wrist heart rate monitor.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
High-Intensity Interval Training-What is it?
High-intensity interval training is a training process which has quick and short periods of activity which are then followed by a rest period. However, in order to benefit from a HIIT, one needs specific training lessons which are best-suited for him or her. Yes, you can head to your gym with no plan in mind and work out, but it the results are always better when you are sure of what workout you would be doing which leads to optimum utilization of time and effort.
One needs to understand and ensure that any High-Intensity Interval Training workout should be just around a range of 60-90 percent of one’s maximum heart rate. When one decides to go in for the rest period, one has to ensure the heart rate comes down to around 60 percent of one’s maximum heart rate. This is very vital while working out.back to menu ↑
The best fitness trackers offer more cutting-edge technology and features than ever before; think heart rate monitoring, detailed sleep tracking, waterproof for swimming, stress tracking, sports and workout modes and, of course, step counting.