Best Fitness Tracker for Kids – Using a fitness tracker – or activity tracker – to record just how active we are each day has become a routine part of everyday life for many of us. It’s a great way to ensure we’re reaching the NHS’ recommended target of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity activity each week, making it easy to keep a record of everything we do, from a brisk walk or an impromptu dance session to mowing the lawn (all of which count as exercise).
If you’re already using a fitness tracker yourself, then you may be considering getting your child one too. Young people aged five to 18 years should get a minimum of one hour of exercise every day, and a fitness tracker will make it easier to check they’re hitting this target.
Alternatively, your children or grandchildren may be badgering you to get them a fitness tracker, so they can be just like you.back to menu ↑
- Kids spend less time charging and more time moving with up to 8 days of battery (varies with use and other factors)
- Animated clock faces grow and develop as kids move more throughout the day
- All-day activity tracking shows how healthy habits add up to a healthier life
- Help kids form healthy sleep habits with sleep tracking, bedtime reminders and silent alarms
- Bring on the pool party cannonballs or lunchtime spills—Fitbit Ace 3 is swimproof (water resistant to 50 meters)
- Kids can challenge their family to step competitions & send each other messages or cheers in-app
- Kids earn virtual badges and fun on-screen celebrations when they reach their goals
- A family account lets parents manage kid’s Ace 3 and their own watch or tracker from one easy place
back to menu ↑
- Includes interactive app experience that lets kids go on a garmin world tour; kiddos can uncover and tour exciting new places (requires garmin jr. app loaded on parent’s compatible smartphone paired to vívofit jr. 3)
- Durable, swim-friendly fitness tracker features a large color display with multiple watch face options and up to 1 year of battery life — no recharging needed, and the battery is parent replaceable
- Motivates kids to achieve active minute goals that unlock entertaining app adventures, games and icons (requires garmin jr. app loaded on parent’s compatible smartphone paired to vívofit jr. 3)
- For easy chore management, parents can use the garmin jr. app to assign tasks, schedule alerts and alarms, and reward kids for good behavior (requires garmin jr. app loaded on parent’s compatible smartphone paired to vívofit jr. 3)
- See the full picture by tracking your kid’s steps, estimated sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity
- Timed activities let you track estimated steps and distance during playtime, soccer practice and anything else; view saved activities later in the garmin jr. app (requires garmin jr. app loaded on parent’s compatible smartphone paired to vívofit jr. 3)
- Quickly access your kid’s emergency contact information with the ice (in case of emergency) widget
- Toe-to-toe step challenges let kids sync with nearby friends (must have vívofit jr. 2 or vívofit jr. 3) to compete in friendly step competitions
- Included components: vívofit jr. 3, adjustable band and Documentation
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitor: Lintelek fitness tracker monitors your heart rate all day. It tracks your sleep (awake sleep, deep sleep, awake time)at night.
- All-day Activity Tracker: The fitness tracker can track your daily steps, calorie consumed, workout distance and time. You can see detailed data on Veryfitpro APP.
- 14 Sport Modes: It has 14 sports modes to track the corresponding exercise. It will record your workout time, heart rate and distance. With connected GPS, it can record your workout route.
- Call and Message Notification: You can get call,SMS messages and SNS notifications directly on your wrist(including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram).
- USB Charge: Remove the band then plug on USB port to charge the fitness tracker. This fitness watch can be used for up to 7 days after fully charged.
back to menu ↑
- Daily Activity Tracking: Our fitness watch tracks your progress via sports modes including running, walking and cycling. View your fitness data such as your heart rate, calories, distance travelled and more all on your smart watch or via our app.
- Sleep Tracking: Track your sleep and you view your deep sleep, light sleep, and awake sleep by using our fitness tracker with our all new Letsfit app that helps you study your sleeping patterns to help you understand how much rest you are taking.
- Smart Notificatons: Receive all your messages via your smart watch with smart vibration alerts that can show alerts from apps such as Facebook, Instagram and more. You can also reject calls and be notified when you are inactive for too long.
- Relaxation Training and Timer Settings: Relax with a built-in breathing guide program on our fitness watch that allows you to relieve stress, and use timer settings to measure your workouts, or even for other everyday activities like cooking.
- Great Battery Life and Wide Smartphone Compatibility: Our Letsfit app is compatible with iOS 11.0/Android 6.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.2 or later. A simple 2hrs charge for our smart watch can also give you up to a huge 7 days usage time.
back to menu ↑
- 14mm Case Diameter
- Multi-sport activity fitness and sleep tracker
- Quartz Movement
- Water Resistant To 165 Feet
back to menu ↑
- Brighter colors, smarter life: 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen, resolution: 240 x 120 pixels. Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, waterproof 5 ATM. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later. Also the HUAWEI watch store offers various watch faces in different styles, such as sports, cartoon, intelligence and high-tech. (available only on Android and not applicable to iOS system).
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to professional optical devices, processing chips and AI algorithm, the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 accurately monitors your heart rate and provides smart vibration reminders if your heart rate exceeds the heart rate limit. While you are sleeping, the device will continue to monitor your sleep while the invisible light does not cause distractions.
- Oxygen Saturation Detection: Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the body's oxygen supply. HUAWEI Band 4 Pro supports one-time SpO2 level measurement.(The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.)
- Powerful built-in GPS, leave your phone at home: With built-in GPS, Huawei Band 4 Pro provides fast and accurate positioning services to free you from your phone. After completing your outdoor workouts like running, walking, cycling or open water swimming, you can view your GPS data on the map.
- Professional Indoor / Outdoor Tracking: Huawei Band 4 Pro tracks all your favorite sports activities with multiple sports modes: outdoor / indoor running, outdoor / indoor cycling, outdoor / indoor walking, free training, elliptical and rowing modes, e even swimming pool or open water swimming. Raise your wrist to check notifications for messages or phone calls. Just one touch, find phone, control music playback or remote shutter.
back to menu ↑
- 【Build A Health Habits】The kids fitness tracker can monitor your kids heart rate, blood pressure blood oxygen and sleeping. Let your kids know their body health and stay a healthy life.
- 【All-day Activity Tracking】Our fitness tracker has built-in 3D sensor, accurately count your steps, distance travelled, calories burnt, minutes active.Also supports 4 sports modes with walking, running, cycling, Climbing.
- 【Friendly Reminder】 Parents can set some reminders on App, like as drinking water reminder, awake alarm, inactivity reminder and ect. After that, Your kids will activity without your company.
- 【More Powerful Function】 The fitness tracker also features with many practical tools,such as sleep monitor, alarm clocks, stopwatch, shake for photograph, sedentary reminder. The kids health tracker is waterproof designed, and just need 2 hours charging, up to 5-day battery life.
- 【Wide Compatibility&Customer Service】Fitness tracker App JYouPro is Compatible with smartphones that use iOS 9.0/Android 5.1 or above(Do not support Windows/Amazon Kindle/Amazon Fire/PC/Tablet/Ipad). We provide one year warranty & 7/24 hour customer service,if you have any question please feel free to contact us.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
- 【Contracted Design】Designed especially for ANEKEN fitness tracker ID115Plus HR. You can search: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076PBDNCT.
- 【Comfortable & Durable Material 】Made with high quality premium TPU, soft and comfortable to wear. Come with a stainless steel buckle on the band and a band holder to fasten your wristband more securely, preventing the bands separating and falling off.
- 【Adjustable Band】The wearable length fit wrist size from 5.4 to 7.6 inches, you can choose the best length for yourself.
- 【Classic Color】The classic black color makes you looks less sporty and more like a fashion accessory.You won't never worried about the band will be dirty anymore.
- 【Easy Installation 】Simple to install and remove. No tools needed. Just pull the main body part out and pull the replacement band in.
back to menu ↑
- Measures activity tracking, steps, distance, calorie consumption, activity duration, achievement of activity goals and sleep tracking
- Optimal tracking using the free Beurer Health Coach app; the device easily synchronizes with your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can track your measurements and see how they look over time
- XL OLED display so you can easily read the time along with your activity measurements
- Memory capacity on the device for 30 days and 7 nights
- Additional features; alarm function, vibration alarm, splash-proof
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Kids – BUYER’S GUIDE
Fitness trackers for kids are simplified versions of those for adults in that they trade out features for motivational games and rewards systems. After all, your kid doesn’t really need an expensive Apple Watch to count their steps and monitor their heart rate when a cheaper (and more durable) option with simpler functionality is more suited to keep them engaged. A kids’ activity tracker is also specially designed to properly fit a child’s wrist.
The best fitness trackers for kids have more kid-friendly designs, with some featuring themes from Star Wars, Frozen, and other Disney favorites. Plus, they often have additional features that make them just as useful for keeping your child on task with homework, chores, and bedtime as they are for monitoring health data.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What are the benefits of kids using activity trackers?
The terms “activity tracker” and “fitness tracker” are interchangeable when it comes to these kid-friendly devices. But, no matter what you call it, the fact remains that using one at a young age can teach children to be conscious of health early on and can help promote an active lifestyle for years to come. Your kids are far more likely to get excited about moving around or completing chores when doing so unlocks rewards and mini-games.back to menu ↑
Why can’t kids just use an adult fitness tracker?
There are a few key reasons why you wouldn’t want your child to use a , even if it is a cheaper, less connected model. First, in terms of practicality, an adult fitness tracker will likely be too big to fit your child’s wrist, and may have clasps that will make it far more difficult to put on and take off. Ultimately, this will render it pretty useless if it doesn’t fall off of your kid’s wrist and become lost forever first.back to menu ↑
Are fitness trackers safe for kids?
The companies behind the leading kids fitness trackers — Garmin and Fitbit — have both stated that their activity trackers put parents in control of approving any friend requests for fitness-based challenges. Parents can access these things via the corresponding app when the tracker is paired with their smartphone. The location of the wearer is also never shared.back to menu ↑
Kids have the kind of energy adults could only dream of having, and they spend their days being active just for the fun of it. You might not think that a kid needs to track and monitor their health and activity, but we still live in a relatively sedentary society, so inspiring motivation to move around is still important to instill at a young age.