Best Fitness Tracker for Small Wrists – It is our best to hope you got the best fitness trackers that is suitable and comfortable on your wrists. If you do, do not hesitate, buy it immediately. But before you buy it, check to make sure you have your wrists size or learn how to measure your wrists size here.
We decided to ask our clients when the debate got too heated here at the office. Initially, I thought there seems to be too much of an Apple vs. Android divide in this best fitness trackers debate.
Also make sure the activity fitness wrists band has adjustable strap holes to allow you conveniently tighten according to the size of your wrists. In some cases, avoid large screen activity watch, it makes your skinny wrists look kiddy.back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
back to menu ↑
- Smaller-sized Multisport GPS smart watch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold designs that features a large 1.2” Sunlight-readable display and stainless Steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for Supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music
back to menu ↑
- DAY & OVERNIGHT HEART RATE - Enjoy heart rate tracking day & night plus continuous tracking during workouts.
- DAILY ACTIVITY TRACKING - Automatically counts steps, calories and distance.
- AUTOMATIC SLEEP MONITORING - Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity.
- MULTISPORT TRACKING - Tracks 30+ sports and maps your session with distance, elevation and pace via connected GPS.
- RECORD BATTERY LIFE - Spend more time moving and less time charging with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 25 days.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Customize call, text, event & app notifications from your smartphone right on the watch screen.
- WATER RESISTANT TO 50M - Steel HR is a life-friendly hybrid smartwatch that can accompany you to the pool or hit the showers.
- AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC - Steel HR seamlessly syncs with the free Health Mate app via Bluetooth. Works with Alexa, Apple Heath, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health & fitness apps.
- SWAPPABLE WRISTBANDS - If you have multiple bands, it's easy to change them in seconds to wear Steel HR your way: leather, silicone or metal.
- Withings products on Amazon must be “ships from and sold by” Amazon or Withings to be eligible for warranty/replacement by Withings.
back to menu ↑
- MOOV NOW provides real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing, body weight (Moov 7 Minute+)
- Most advanced swim tracker - stroke type, stroke count, lap analysis, recommends ways to improve
- Tracks Active Minutes and Sleep
- A wearable fitness coach that speaks to you - actively monitors your motion, tracks your progress, and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals
- Up to 6 months battery life and waterproof. Band is lightweight and breathable.Wear it on your wrist for swimming, on your ankle for running and cycling, or wear two for cardio boxing
- Moov's Omni Motion sensor uses 3 times the sensors used in basic fitness trackers and provides real-time accuracy
- Colorful and Insightful Data in your Moov App
back to menu ↑
- Free 1-year Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users with personalized guidance, insights and motivation to help you reach your goals
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20+ exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist. Notifications and app alerts are available on-device when your phone is nearby
back to menu ↑
- BECOME YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL: Polar Ignite, a sports smartwatch for women and men who want to push their limits the right way. Perfect for gym, group and team exercise, swimming, running, cycling, walking.
- SLIM DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR 24/7 WEAR: Your new-generation smart workout partner with a 1-button interface includes such essentials as a wrist-based OHR monitor, speed, distance and route tracking with integrated GPS, calorie counter, color touch display.
- NIGHTLY RECHARGE: Nightly Recharge measures how well your body recovers from the day stress during the night.
- FitSpark DAILY TRAINING GUIDE: Get your personalised and ready-made daily workout guidance based on your recovery and overall readiness.
- SLEEP PLUS STAGES: Learn about your sleep quality, follow your sleep stages and get detailed sleep insights with the new Sleep Plus Stages feature.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
- ★【 Non Bluetooth Pedometer Watch】- If you are looking for a device that can show you the time/date, being waterproof, and give you an exact idea of how much exercise you get everyday, but don't want it needed to be connected to a smartphone, Willful 308 pedometer watch is just the right one for you.
- ★【 Accurate Fitness Tracker】- Accurately track your all-day steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and sleep quality. This tracker can help you stay active and stay healthy.
- ★【 Easy to Set up and Use】- As this watch don't need an app and a phone, you can enter your personal information (age, height, weight, gender) in the watch to get your accurate exercise data.The setting is very easy.
- ★【 Gift for Parents and Kids】- If you want your family members to become active and take some exercise, you can give this tracker as a gift to them, especially the elders and kids who don't use a smartphone. (The specific size of our band: width, 0.63 inches, the length can fit the wrist of 5.9-8.7 inches)
- ★【 Long Battery Life】- This watch has a built-in usb charging plug, you can remove the bands and charge it with any usb port. One full charge (2 hours) can support 7 days working time.
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitor: Lintelek fitness tracker monitors your heart rate all day. It tracks your sleep (awake sleep, deep sleep, awake time)at night.
- All-day Activity Tracker: The fitness tracker can track your daily steps, calorie consumed, workout distance and time. You can see detailed data on Veryfitpro APP.
- 14 Sport Modes: It has 14 sports modes to track the corressponding exercise. It will record your workout time, heart rate and distance. With connected GPS, it can record your workout route.
- Call and Message Notification: You can get call,SMS messages and SNS notifications directly on your wrist(including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram).
- USB Charge: Remove the band then plug on USB port to charge the fitness tracker. This fitness watch can be used for up to 7 days after fully charged.
back to menu ↑
- 【Daily Tracking & Heart Rate】 Track your daily steps, distance and calories, helping you do exercise scientifically and reach your goals; continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking, get to know your heart rate at any time and get a better understanding of your fitness level
- 【Sleep Monitor & 8 Cute Watch Face】Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wake you up peacefully with a silent vibrate alarm.8 selected watch include analog face,fit your different day.
- 【Smart Notifications & Long Press to Hang Up Phone Call】Remind call, SMS and SNS notifications, find your phone function, sedentary alert, alarm clock, GPS tracking, timed monitoring, long press to hang up phone call when you are not conveniently.
- 【Multi-sports Mode】Supports 6 common sports mode including running, cycling, basketball, football, sit-ups and treadmill, you can choose the mode you like on the bracelet.
- 【Wider Compatibility】 Follow the guide to download and install the free App by scanning the QR code or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. It is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, IOS 9.0&Android 4.4 or above smartphone ( Not compatible with SAMSUNG J3, HUAWEI P8, WINDOWS, IPAD); Technical support is provided by YoYoFit.
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Small Wrists – BUYER’S GUIDE
Minimum And Maximum Strap Size
It’s important not to just focus on the minimum strap size when you’re looking for activity trackers for small wrists.
Let me explain what I mean.
We’ve seen some running watches that cover quite a wide range of wrist sizes all in one strap. What can happen then is that once you adjust it to the smallest setting, you end up with a long piece of strap that may end up hanging loose.
You could cut it off, but that might just make it look ugly.
So always look at the min and max length before you make a decision.
2 – Display Size
If you prefer a fitness watch, then we would recommend choosing one with a 40mm or smaller size. That should still be sleek enough for a small wrist.
But it’s also important to look at the thickness of the display, as you don’t want something that stands out a lot.
Modern technology like OLED seems to have solved that problem as it’s now possible to pack a lot more into a small space for a fitness watch.
“OLED displays are an ideal technology for smart watches because they are thin single layer solid-state displays with high pixels-per-inch (ppi) that can be manufactured and cut into small smart watch sized screens with resolutions.”
– Dr. Raymond M. Soneira, President, DisplayMate Technologies Corporation.
3 – Heart Rate Monitor
We would always suggest buying a product that has more than just the basic fitness tracking features. Definitely consider a heart rate monitor if your budget allows.
Heart rate training is possibly one of the most underused features in the fitness industry.
Not only could it help you train at the right level of intensity , but you might also be able to see your average heart rate drop as your fitness levels improve .
“The length of time it takes for heart rate to return to normal is a good measure of fitness. The more fit you are, the faster the recover
4 – Size Of Activity Database
Many people just want to keep track of their steps and running. But activity trackers have become a lot more powerful than that.
Your sports watch should now also be able to tell you how many stairs you climbed, whether you did some yoga or pilates, and if you had a tough CrossFit session.
This is possible because the motion sensors are a lot more sensitive now. And when the device has a large database of different movements, then it should be possible to get a much more complete picture of your day.
5 – Battery Life And Charging Time
OK, this is sometimes a heated topic for debate here at the office.
And I get it.
People don’t like plugging in their devices every day. But the more features you have, especially GPS tracking, the more you’ll drain the battery .
And because you’re looking for a smaller device to start with, the battery life could be a bit more limited.
You should also check out the charging time, and ideally choose a fast charging model.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Fitbit Is Best for Small Wrists?
The Fitbit Inspire HR is best for small wrists as it has the smallest profile while still providing good features. It even has GPS, which may be a good choice if you like tracking your running distances.
What Is the Smallest Fitness Tracker?
The Bellabeat Leaf is the smallest fitness tracker we were able to find. But keep in mind that while it might be perfect for small wrists, it doesn’t have a display and would require checking an app on your phone.
Should You Measure Your Wrist Before Buying a Fitness Tracker?
Yes, you should always measure your wrist before buying a fitness tracker. Most manufacturers will provide a minimum and maximum strap size range, and if you have a particularly small wrist, then it’s best to measure before buying.
Fitness exercising is not just fun, it is life building – It builds up the weak, and keeps the strong, even stronger. It even keeps old people younger and rejuvenated. It is just amazing how fitness exercises changes people’s life beyond imaginations.