Best Fitness Tracker for Soccer Players – Determining the right features before buying a tracker will make your investment worth it. Best of all, you will be checking on your fitness levels in a better way. Not only that, you will have the details of the workout in an accurate manner. Best of all, the athletes should prefer a tracker that can provide detailed metrics of the workout.
If you are looking for a tracker that enhances your motivation level for the workout, you can choose the tracker with basic features. But the basic features of a tracker should have the step counter, sleep monitor, and activity level monitor.
However, we also have affordable options that are offering multi-sports modes and reliable tracking apps. On the other side, the trackers have sports and health monitoring technology as well.back to menu ↑
- Brighter colors, smarter life: 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen, resolution: 240 x 120 pixels. Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, waterproof 5 ATM. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later. Also the HUAWEI watch store offers various watch faces in different styles, such as sports, cartoon, intelligence and high-tech. (available only on Android and not applicable to iOS system).
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to professional optical devices, processing chips and AI algorithm, the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 accurately monitors your heart rate and provides smart vibration reminders if your heart rate exceeds the heart rate limit. While you are sleeping, the device will continue to monitor your sleep while the invisible light does not cause distractions.
- Oxygen Saturation Detection: Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the body's oxygen supply. HUAWEI Band 4 Pro supports one-time SpO2 level measurement.(The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.)
- Powerful built-in GPS, leave your phone at home: With built-in GPS, Huawei Band 4 Pro provides fast and accurate positioning services to free you from your phone. After completing your outdoor workouts like running, walking, cycling or open water swimming, you can view your GPS data on the map.
- Professional Indoor / Outdoor Tracking: Huawei Band 4 Pro tracks all your favorite sports activities with multiple sports modes: outdoor / indoor running, outdoor / indoor cycling, outdoor / indoor walking, free training, elliptical and rowing modes, e even swimming pool or open water swimming. Raise your wrist to check notifications for messages or phone calls. Just one touch, find phone, control music playback or remote shutter.
back to menu ↑
- Innovative Technology Ensures Longer Battery Life - Dual-layer Display 2.0 supports Smart Mode and Enhanced Essential Mode, enables up to 3 days of battery life in Smart Mode, and up to 45 days in enhanced Essential Mode.
- Updated Chipset, Better Experience - The 1st wear OS by Google smartwatch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform. 1G RAM and 8G ROM enable smoother performance and more precise interactions.
- Advanced Health and Fitness Monitoring - Multiple sports modes, with built-in GPS, barometer and 24-hour heart rate monitoring (empowered by a more accurate sensor ). New functions added including Sleep Tracking, Stress Monitoring, Noise Detection, etc.
- Premium Design, Flagship Model - Stainless steel bezel (45mm), 1.4-inch AMOLED Screen (454*454 high-resolution) with auto-adjustable brightness, durable and anti-fingerprint glass cover. Built-in speaker and microphone, NFC payment supports Google Pay.
- Lighter and More Comfortable - 28% lighter in weight while battery capacity increased by 40% compared with TicWatch product released in 2018. Changeable silicone strap with in-style design.
back to menu ↑
- Powered by FirstBeat Analytics: Amazfit Stratos 3 provides in-depth analytics of the sport you play with data such as VO2Max, Training Load, Training Effect, Recovery Time, etc. by analyzing your heart rate and all fitness related data.
- Transreflective Professional Sports Display: Amazfit Stratos 3 adopts a 1.34-inch full round transflective MIP display perfectly suitable for outdoor use; the brighter the light is, the clearer the display looks. The four physical buttons enable you to browse through the features and control the device without using the touch screen.
- Dual Chip System: Stratos 3 is integrated with two main control chips and two operating systems and is suitable for both professional sports and daily life. 7-Day smart mode enables full functional mode supporting 80-sports modes and professional algorithms while 14-day ultra-endurance mode enables daily life functions.
- 80-Sports Modes: Amazfit Stratos 3 comes with 80 professional sports modes and provides rich workout data to satisfy various users’ needs.
- GPS Enabled: The integrated Sony GNSS chips support four different global positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO. You can combine any two of them to form three different positioning patterns, which enhances the positioning speed and tracking accuracy.
back to menu ↑
- Automatic fitness tracking: Walk, run, cycle, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing.
- Full color amoled display: The always-on, full-color display gives you real-time info at a glance. Touch or swipe to scroll between workouts and notifications.
- Made with a swim-ready design and military-grade durability to protect it against bumps, dust, extreme heat and bitter cold. Case dimension (H x W)- 45.1 x 18.3 millimeter
- Wellness monitoring: Tracks daily steps, calories burned, water/caffeine intake and more. Monitors sleep patterns, and sends real-time alerts if detecting an irregularly high heart rate.
- Compatible devices - Samsung Smartphone, Non-Samsung Android Smartphone(Android OS 5.0 and above, RAM 1.5 GB and above), iOS 10.0 and above, iPhone 7 and above
- Notification & quick reply: You’re always connected, so you’ll be notified of incoming calls or texts right on your Galaxy Fit. Plus, send quick, preset replies, and keep an eye on schedules, the forecast and more.
back to menu ↑
- Compact GPS Sports Watch: This GPS watch features over 80 sports modes to accurately track exercise; Adaptive training guidance creates custom 7 day plans to maintain or improve your fitness level
- All Else Fades: Engineered with long lasting intelligent battery modes, this lightweight GPS sports watch is great for running, hiking, cycling, and more; Accurately tracks steps, calories and sleep
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from the SUUNTO app to get more from your watch; Share with your sports communities and access specific training analysis and guidance
- Adventure Starts Here: Combining Scandinavian design with ultra durable materials, our watches track your sports, daily activity, and sleep to help you keep life, training and recovery in balance
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, SUUNTO brings over 80 years of high quality heritage, craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, and dive products
back to menu ↑
- Gps running watch with Garmin Coach training plan support
- Easy to use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone
- Safety and tracking Features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
back to menu ↑
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones.
back to menu ↑
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- More Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
- Support 11 Professional Sports Modes: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming pool, exercise, Indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine
- 24-hour Heart Rate Sleep Monitoring + Women's Health: Heart rate monitoring: all-day heart rate, manual heart rate,Resting heart rate, heart rate curve; Sleep monitoring: deep sleep, light sleep, REM rapid eye movement, sporadic naps; Women's Health: Records and reminders of physiology and ovulation
- Compatible devices: Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones
- Compatible phone models: Huawei
back to menu ↑
- ❤ All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status and with 14 sports modes, it helps you better understand each sport. (3 default exercise modes and additional 11 exercise modes can be added)
- ❤ Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring: Automatically track your real-time heart rate continuously and sleep duration by comprehensively analyzing your sleep quality data to help you adjust your healthy lifestyle.
- ❤ Never Miss Call & Message: See Calls and Messages on Your Wrist, Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp,Instagram, and Twitter ) notifications on display, never miss important messages.
- ❤ Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data. Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- ❤ Long-lasting Battery and Life Waterproof: IP67 waterproof activity tracker allows you to wear it in the rain or when washing hands (Don't wear while swimming). Full charge requires only about 1-2 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-7 days with full power. No need the USB charger.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Soccer Players – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Cost Of The Tracker
The cost of the fitness tracker is wide, and you will find some most affordable trackers under 30 dollars as well. Besides, you will find the high-end trackers with over 200 to 300 dollars as well. However, you can easily find a tracker in your budget.
If you are buying a tracker from a famous brand, it will offer the high end specs. If you want to stay in shape rather than buy a tracker, then it hasan affordable price tag. All the trackers in our review have the price from 80 to 350 dollars. The high-end trackers offer a smooth interface, and you will have better accuracy in tracking the features.back to menu ↑
Apps In Fitness Tracker
The applications in fitness tracker are highly important because it will make the tracker even more useful. Other than that, the tracking devices come with the application that you can download in the smartphone, and you will have the convenient way of syncing the data.
Besides, you will be familiar with the popular apps of the Garmin, Fitbit and Samsung because they are compatible with other tracking devices for sync. You can download the apps from the app and play store. The tracker with their application will tell you about your performance and show the summary of your workout in a form of a graph.
Some of the wearable wrist based devices come with simple exercising features as well. You can use the tracker for monitoring the running, swimming, as well as cycling. And that’s not all, the tracker will count the calories of the user, and you will have a better way of losing weight.
Some of the cheaper devices will not offer the app functioning. You might face difficulty in monitoring the activities. You will have a wide variety of features with the trackers who have the built-in apps and monitor the simplest to toughest tracking feature.
However, the advanced features in the tracker include built-in GPS technology. You will not need the smartphone for linking up while finding any location while trekking or hiking along. The GPS technology will also help you for having the GPS technology. But the additional features can increase the price of the device.back to menu ↑
Accuracy Of The Tracker
The accuracy of the tracking device will vary in certain circumstances. You will have a high level of accuracy in the trackers if you have entered the correct data such as age, gender, height, weight, and other metrics. However, you can try to do the same activities every day for having the right data. The steps will be counted accurately if you are not holding any other thing.
Most of the popular trackers have an accuracy of 99 percent while tracking the steps and other activities.
Below is the list of other important features of trackers, have a look.back to menu ↑
Eating Habits Monitor And Health Monitor
Some of the applications in the fitness trackers come with the eating habits monitor, and you will be able to know how many calories are burned. Health and eating habits monitor is great for users trying to reduce weight and stay healthy. The tracker will provide accurate metrics for the calories burned and taken.
Best of all, you will have a map which will show how many calories you have consumed. The fitness health monitor will help you to know if you drank enough water or not. In our opinion, you should prefer a tracker that can have calorie mapping technology, and you can improve your lifestyle and lose weight in fewer time frames.back to menu ↑
Heart Rate Monitor
The users of football and soccer need the heart rate monitor. Additionally, the tracker should have pace, maximum speed, route, and speed tracking technology. You should have accurate heart rate technology, which will let you enhance the fitness levels. Heart rate defines the stamina of player, and you can work on your performance if the heart rate remains normal while playing.back to menu ↑
The GPS enabled trackers will provide you routes, and you don’t need to carry the phone. However, let us tell you that the trackers with the GPS feature will consume a lot of battery. Some of the tracking devices will not even last for 2 hours with GPS technology. Thus, when buying a sports monitor look for its battery timing with GPS technology.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Fitbit Tracker Is Ideal For Tracking Football?
The fibit versa lite is ideal for tracking football. This best fitness tracker for football comes with a 24/7 heart rate monitor, comfortable design, durable screen, aluminum construction that makes it lightweight.
Which Are The Best Fitness Trackers With GPS Function For Tracking Football 2020?
The best fitness trackers for football 2020 are the following:
- Garmin Forerunner 735 XT Multisport Tracker – Best Overall
- Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch – Most Comfortable
- Huawei Band 3 Pro – Best Seller
- Samsung Galaxy Fit Black – Slimmest Fitness Tracker
Any good soccer player needs to maintain a high level of fitness to perform at their peak. And the best way to know if you are maintaining or even improving your level of fitness is to track it.
In this article, I’ve put together a list of what I think are the best fitness trackers available to help you be the best soccer player you can be.