Best Fitness Tracker for Soccer Players – Determining the right features before buying a tracker will make your investment worth it. Best of all, you will be checking on your fitness levels in a better way. Not only that, you will have the details of the workout in an accurate manner. Best of all, the athletes should prefer a tracker that can provide detailed metrics of the workout.
If you are looking for a tracker that enhances your motivation level for the workout, you can choose the tracker with basic features. But the basic features of a tracker should have the step counter, sleep monitor, and activity level monitor.
However, we also have affordable options that are offering multi-sports modes and reliable tracking apps. On the other side, the trackers have sports and health monitoring technology as well.
Pros & Cons
The affordable fitness tracking segment has been dominated by Xiaomi’s Mi Band for a while now and despite having too many options in the segment from other brands, the Mi Band has managed to stand out of the competition. However, Huawei appears to have a fitness tracker that is capable of challenging the top affordable fitness tracker crown from Mi Band.
The product we are talking about is the Huawei Band 6 and it costs Rs 4,490. For the price, the tracker comes with a surprising amount of features, like a bigger display, solid build quality, tons of sports and fitness tracking modes, all-day SpO2 monitoring and more.
Pros & Cons
- Innovative Technology Ensures Longer Battery Life - Dual-layer Display 2.0 supports Smart Mode and Enhanced Essential Mode, enables up to 3 days of battery life in Smart Mode, and up to 45 days in enhanced Essential Mode.
- Updated Chipset, Better Experience - The 1st wear OS by Google smartwatch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform and Mobvoi dual processor system. 1G RAM and 8G ROM enable smoother performance and more precise interactions.
- Advanced Health and Fitness Monitoring - Multiple sports modes, with built-in GPS, barometer and 24-hour heart rate monitoring (empowered by a more accurate sensor ). New functions added including Sleep Tracking, Stress Monitoring, Noise Detection, etc.
- Premium Design, Flagship Model - Stainless steel bezel (45mm), 1.4-inch AMOLED Screen (454*454 high-resolution) with auto-adjustable brightness, durable and anti-fingerprint glass cover. Built-in speaker and microphone, NFC payment supports Google Pay.
- Lighter and More Comfortable - 28% lighter in weight while battery capacity increased by 40% compared with TicWatch product released in 2018. Changeable silicone strap with in-style design.
Overall, we think the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 is one of the best options out there if you are looking for a top-tier smartwatch for your Android phone. This wearable is convenient, easy to operate, and looks quite good in our opinion.
It also costs a bit less than many of the premium products, though this watch is a little limited in the fitness tracking department in our minds. All in all, it’s a good option if you are primarily looking for a smartwatch — not a fitness tracker – and don’t have a Samsung or Apple smartphone.
Pros & Cons
- The Amazfit Stratos 3 sports-watch tracks 19 different sports like triathlon, running, swimming (5ATM water resistant), etc.
- Powered by FirstBeat analytics, the sports-watch provides in-depth analytics of the sport you play with data such as VO2Max, Training Load, Training Effect, Recovery Time, etc. by analyzing your heart rate and other data.
- It comes with a three-mode/four satellite premium sony GPS chip that ensures that the GPS works continuously for 35 to 70 hours with power-adjustable endurance sports modes (trail running, outdoor walking, etc.)
- With Huami’s self-developed optical sensor, the Amazfit Stratos 3 provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, heart rate warning, etc.
- Amazfit Stratos 3 comes with an ultra endurance mode so you can switch from smart mode to ultra endurance mode and get 7 to 14-day battery life, while still accessing 24H heart rate, notiﬁcations and 11 sports modes.
The Amazfit Stratos looks stunning in photos but the actual product isn’t as good-looking. It’s really bulky, with a thick circular dial and large buttons. While we appreciate the large display, it looks a bit like a flat tyre and isn’t a full circle. The Amazfit Stratos is a bit too bulky to be comfortable for everyday use. It uses a silicone strap and we found that it fit securely and didn’t cause any additional discomfort.
The display is perhaps the biggest weakness of the Amazfit Stratos. It’s an always-on display, which is great, but the positives end there. The glass on top is very reflective, and under bright light, it is hard to read what’s on screen. The backlight tended to hurt our eyes in dim rooms because it lights up the entire screen. With the Amazfit Stratos, waking up in the middle of the night to check the time on our wrist was a painful experience every single time. Even though it has some cool watch faces, the display isn’t good enough to show them off.
Pros & Cons
- Automatic fitness tracking: Walk, run, cycle, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing.
- Full color amoled display: The always-on, full-color display gives you real-time info at a glance. Touch or swipe to scroll between workouts and notifications.
- Made with a swim-ready design and military-grade durability to protect it against bumps, dust, extreme heat and bitter cold. Case dimension (H x W)- 45.1 x 18.3 millimeter
- Wellness monitoring: Tracks daily steps, calories burned, water/caffeine intake and more. Monitors sleep patterns, and sends real-time alerts if detecting an irregularly high heart rate.
- Compatible devices - Samsung Smartphone, Non-Samsung Android Smartphone(Android OS 5.0 and above, RAM 1.5 GB and above), iOS 10.0 and above, iPhone 7 and above
- Notification & quick reply: You’re always connected, so you’ll be notified of incoming calls or texts right on your Galaxy Fit. Plus, send quick, preset replies, and keep an eye on schedules, the forecast and more.
A high-quality mid-range smartphone with 5G and good cameras? Apparently, buyers seem to like this. After all, Samsung’s Galaxy A50 series has been a real hit since its introduction, if you take the number of views of our review articles or even the sales charts of major online retailers as an indication.
The Galaxy A52s is a small update to the 5G model of the Galaxy A52 that features a new SoC. While all other specifications remain the same, there are some differences, for example in terms of performance, so we’ll take a look at the latest model in a new review.
Pros & Cons
- Compact GPS Sports Watch: This GPS watch features over 80 sports modes to accurately track exercise; Adaptive training guidance creates custom 7 day plans to maintain or improve your fitness level
- All Else Fades: Engineered with long lasting intelligent battery modes, this lightweight GPS sports watch is great for running, hiking, cycling, and more; Accurately tracks steps, calories and sleep
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from the SUUNTO app to get more from your watch; Share with your sports communities and access specific training analysis and guidance
- Adventure Starts Here: Combining Scandinavian design with ultra durable materials, our watches track your sports, daily activity, and sleep to help you keep life, training and recovery in balance
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, SUUNTO brings over 80 years of high quality heritage, craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, and dive products
What Suunto does best is make big, rugged, built-to-last watches, primed for the kind of adventures where your tech is likely to take a beating. The Suunto 3 Fitness aside, they’ve rarely strayed from that path and the new Suunto 5 doesn’t deviate too far either.
This latest GPS-tracking multi-sport fitness watch sticks to the Finnish brand’s familiar style with a design that screams Suunto from 50 tracked paces away.
Underneath that rugged exterior, this replacement for the Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR bring skills we’ve seen on higher end Suunto watches enticingly down into the mid-range price bracket.
Best Fitness Tracker for Soccer Players – BUYER’S GUIDE
Cost Of The Tracker
The cost of the fitness tracker is wide, and you will find some most affordable trackers under 30 dollars as well. Besides, you will find the high-end trackers with over 200 to 300 dollars as well. However, you can easily find a tracker in your budget.
If you are buying a tracker from a famous brand, it will offer the high end specs. If you want to stay in shape rather than buy a tracker, then it hasan affordable price tag. All the trackers in our review have the price from 80 to 350 dollars. The high-end trackers offer a smooth interface, and you will have better accuracy in tracking the features.
Apps In Fitness Tracker
The applications in fitness tracker are highly important because it will make the tracker even more useful. Other than that, the tracking devices come with the application that you can download in the smartphone, and you will have the convenient way of syncing the data.
Besides, you will be familiar with the popular apps of the Garmin, Fitbit and Samsung because they are compatible with other tracking devices for sync. You can download the apps from the app and play store. The tracker with their application will tell you about your performance and show the summary of your workout in a form of a graph.
Some of the wearable wrist based devices come with simple exercising features as well. You can use the tracker for monitoring the running, swimming, as well as cycling. And that’s not all, the tracker will count the calories of the user, and you will have a better way of losing weight.
Some of the cheaper devices will not offer the app functioning. You might face difficulty in monitoring the activities. You will have a wide variety of features with the trackers who have the built-in apps and monitor the simplest to toughest tracking feature.
However, the advanced features in the tracker include built-in GPS technology. You will not need the smartphone for linking up while finding any location while trekking or hiking along. The GPS technology will also help you for having the GPS technology. But the additional features can increase the price of the device.
Accuracy Of The Tracker
The accuracy of the tracking device will vary in certain circumstances. You will have a high level of accuracy in the trackers if you have entered the correct data such as age, gender, height, weight, and other metrics. However, you can try to do the same activities every day for having the right data. The steps will be counted accurately if you are not holding any other thing.
Most of the popular trackers have an accuracy of 99 percent while tracking the steps and other activities.
Below is the list of other important features of trackers, have a look.
Eating Habits Monitor And Health Monitor
Some of the applications in the fitness trackers come with the eating habits monitor, and you will be able to know how many calories are burned. Health and eating habits monitor is great for users trying to reduce weight and stay healthy. The tracker will provide accurate metrics for the calories burned and taken.
Best of all, you will have a map which will show how many calories you have consumed. The fitness health monitor will help you to know if you drank enough water or not. In our opinion, you should prefer a tracker that can have calorie mapping technology, and you can improve your lifestyle and lose weight in fewer time frames.
Heart Rate Monitor
The users of football and soccer need the heart rate monitor. Additionally, the tracker should have pace, maximum speed, route, and speed tracking technology. You should have accurate heart rate technology, which will let you enhance the fitness levels. Heart rate defines the stamina of player, and you can work on your performance if the heart rate remains normal while playing.
The GPS enabled trackers will provide you routes, and you don’t need to carry the phone. However, let us tell you that the trackers with the GPS feature will consume a lot of battery. Some of the tracking devices will not even last for 2 hours with GPS technology. Thus, when buying a sports monitor look for its battery timing with GPS technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Fitbit Tracker Is Ideal For Tracking Football?
The fibit versa lite is ideal for tracking football. This best fitness tracker for football comes with a 24/7 heart rate monitor, comfortable design, durable screen, aluminum construction that makes it lightweight.
Which Are The Best Fitness Trackers With GPS Function For Tracking Football 2020?
The best fitness trackers for football 2020 are the following:
- Garmin Forerunner 735 XT Multisport Tracker – Best Overall
- Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch – Most Comfortable
- Huawei Band 3 Pro – Best Seller
- Samsung Galaxy Fit Black – Slimmest Fitness Tracker
Any good soccer player needs to maintain a high level of fitness to perform at their peak. And the best way to know if you are maintaining or even improving your level of fitness is to track it.
In this article, I’ve put together a list of what I think are the best fitness trackers available to help you be the best soccer player you can be.