Best Fitness Tracker for Teenager – Kids have the kind of energy adults could only dream of having, and they spend their days being active just for the fun of it. You might not think that a kid needs to track and monitor their health and activity, but we still live in a relatively sedentary society, so inspiring motivation to move around is still important to instill at a young age.
Fortunately, there are several fitness trackers for kids that are made specifically with children in mind. This means that they’re not focused on weight loss, but on forming good habits and leading an active lifestyle instead.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- More Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
- Support 11 Professional Sports Modes: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming pool, exercise, Indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine
- 24-hour Heart Rate Sleep Monitoring + Women's Health: Heart rate monitoring: all-day heart rate, manual heart rate,Resting heart rate, heart rate curve; Sleep monitoring: deep sleep, light sleep, REM rapid eye movement, sporadic naps; Women's Health: Records and reminders of physiology and ovulation
- Compatible devices: Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones
- Compatible phone models: Huawei
back to menu ↑
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy to read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist based heart rate, all day stress tracking, Relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others; Lens material: Polycarbonate. Strap material: Silicone
- Get vibration alerts for All notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users). Display resolution: 48 x 128 pixels
- Battery life keeps up with you; Lasts up to 7 days (excluding pulse ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too
- Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs
back to menu ↑
- Fitness Watch for Women Men: If you want an all-in-one watch and don’t want to wear a bulky one, DoSmarter fitness watch could be the choice for you. It is designed to keep track of your health and exercise. It track your daily steps, calorie consumed, distance, monitor continuous heart rate and blood pressure, record the duration of exercising and sleeping. Easy to use, additional user guide helps you get fitness watch started quickly. It is made for everyone, suitable for different age users.
- Tracks All of Your Daily Activity: With a fitness watch x18 on your wrist, you can see calories burned, steps, distance walked, active minutes. It help you built a fitness goal to have a detailed of your health and fitness data. Keep you active and give you the motivation to get moving every day.10 sport options to customize how you track your fitness and provides a better training experience: real-time tracking of heart rate reduces the risk of exercise.
- Protect & Monitor Your Health Always: Real-time monitors heart rate and blood pressure with full analysis in the APP. Give you a better idea of your overall health. Automatically recording your sleep and providing you with sleep duration, hours of deep sleep and light sleep, wake-up times. Help you to better understand your physical state and adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- Multifunctional Smart Reminder: Smartwatch will give you vibration notifications of the incoming call, message and SNS from social media software. So even when you are having physical training or meeting you will never miss the important things. Setting alarms with 21 optional themes, sedentary alert can silently remind you to wake up, take medicine or do some exercise.
- Fit for the Water Activities: With its IP68 waterproof design, made from water and sweat resistant materials so you can wear it to all-weather workouts, enjoying the freedom of any water related exercises. Note: Electronic watch can not be used during hot baths and saunas.
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitor: Lintelek fitness tracker monitors your heart rate all day. It tracks your sleep (awake sleep, deep sleep, awake time)at night.
- All-day Activity Tracker: The fitness tracker can track your daily steps, calorie consumed, workout distance and time. You can see detailed data on Veryfitpro APP.
- 14 Sport Modes: It has 14 sports modes to track the corresponding exercise. It will record your workout time, heart rate and distance. With connected GPS, it can record your workout route.
- Call and Message Notification: You can get call,SMS messages and SNS notifications directly on your wrist(including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram).
- USB Charge: Remove the band then plug on USB port to charge the fitness tracker. This fitness watch can be used for up to 7 days after fully charged.
back to menu ↑
- 【 Fitness Tracker】- Accurately track your steps, distance traveled, calories burned,activity time all day.14 training modes available for you to better track your other activities.
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor Watch & Sleep Monitor】 - Adopt the latest HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring;Automatically detect your sleep during 9 pm to 8 am and analyze your sleep quality with deep sleep,light sleep and awake time.The silent vibration alarm can wake you up without disturbing others
- 【 Never Miss Call Message】- See Calls & Messages on Willful SW352 smart watch: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss important messages
- 【 Waterproof Activity Tracker with Color Screen】-IP68 waterproof stand,Willful SW352 pedometer watch can be used when swimming or diving; 0.96 inch LCD color screen offers excellent HD image quality.Slim cool design make it quite unique from other smart bands.
- 【 Key Features & Long-lasting Battery】- Screen brightness adjustable,camera control,sedentary alert,wrist sense,connect mobile GPS to draw the run path;This fitness watch has a USB plug at the end,just charge with any USB port(no cable needed).One full charge gives you up to 7 days of working time.
back to menu ↑
- Walkerfit Service: WalkerFit provides 30 days full refund and 12 months brand new replacement service for any quality issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7-customer service.
- Fitness and Activity Tracker: Track your steps, distance travelled, calories burned. Multi exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data. You can wake up your pedometer watch by simply lifting your wrist.
- Health Monitoring and Waterproof IP67: Monitor your Heart Rate throughout the day via your Smart Watch. This device will record your sleep date automacally in the background after connecting to the APP. IP67 waterproof activity tracker allows you to wear it in the rain or when washing hands (Don't wear while swimming).
- Call and Message Reminders: Our smart watch is able to send you new calls and text message alerts via vibration. You can even read your notification content and answer/hang up calls straight from your devices screen.(have to connect with APP named Dayband)
- Easy to Remove and Charge: Super convenience to remove the wrist band and easy to charge with any USB block and computer, no charging cable and dock needed. Full charge requires only about 1-2 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-7 days.
back to menu ↑
- 【Excellent Ergonomic Design】Large Color-Screen : The beauty in all in view. Using a 1.3 inch IPS HD full color-screen, high contrast & wide gamut bring a pleasant experience of high definition image.; Skin Friendly and lithe comfortable material.
- 【All-day Activity Tracking】Record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep quality, you can get the completely report in the APP.
- 【Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Sleep Monitor 】Tracks real-time heart rate and Blood Pressure automatically & continuously, also you could get completely report in the App. Automatically tracks your sleep quality, helping you analysis of sleep quality data and improve your habits and customs.
- 【Other Powerful Multiple Features】Sport Modes , Sleep Monitor, Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Call Alert(Hang up), Turn wrist take photos, Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert ; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- 【Important Note】Please connect with smartphone via the App ”H Band” not Bluetooth ;Please keep your wrist stable when testing blood pressure; Sleeping Data updated every 24 hours, please don’t think it doesn’t work when you get up.Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert feature need to set up in the App, tap"Mine"-> "V2"->begin set up; Please set "H Band" auto run in the App management if meet connect problem in Android smartphone, authorize ” H Band” and turn on all switches in App permission
back to menu ↑
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned
- Automatically track your sleep & set silent alarms that wake you by buzzing on your wrist
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use & other factors
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides with smart track
- The on screen dashboard, intuitive touchscreen & backlit display makes the inspire tracker easy to use & love
- Acknowledge milestones on your journey with on screen celebrations when you hit your activity goals
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Teenager – BUYER’S GUIDE
The basic functions of a fitness tracker are likely to remain the same across the board. These include step counting, active minutes, distance traveled, and possibly even a heart rate monitor. But there are a few other features that you’ll likely want the fitness tracker to have, and they can vary from device to device.
First and foremost, a kids activity tracker should be waterproof in some way, shape, or form. Regardless of whether they’re likely to go swimming with it, you still want it to be protected from everyday spills, splashes, weather events, and of course, sweat. A tracker that says it’s “water-resistant” should do just fine in those scenarios. If your child does intend to wear their tracker in the water, however, you should be careful to ensure that it is actually a waterproof tracker (usually up to a depth of 50 meters underwater) and not just water-resistant.
Sleep tracking is another great feature for a kids activity tracker to have. Not only is it key for children to enjoy being more active, a wearable should also present a good opportunity for kids to learn the importance of healthy sleep habits. The activity tracker will likely give you details such as how many hours your child sleeps and whether or not they wake during the night. It’s a feature that’s nice to have, but just keep in mind that your kid might not want to wear their tracker to bed, so the function may go unused.
And last but not least, you’ll want to consider the battery life of a kids fitness tracker. Some are rechargeable so you’ll need to remember to give ’em some juice every four to seven days, on average. Other fitness trackers are non-rechargeable, operating off of a coin cell battery for up to a year. Often this very inexpensive battery can easily be replaced when it runs out. That said, you’ll want to weigh the benefits and possible inconveniences of having to charge the fitness tracker on a regular basis and decide which option is the best fit for you and your child.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Are fitness trackers safe for kids?
The companies behind the leading kids fitness trackers — Garmin and Fitbit — have both stated that their activity trackers put parents in control of approving any friend requests for fitness-based challenges. Parents can access these things via the corresponding app when the tracker is paired with their smartphone. The location of the wearer is also never shared.back to menu ↑
What if my kid doesn’t have a smartphone?
Speaking of smartphones, your child doesn’t need one to use their activity tracker as long as you have one. Fitness trackers for kids let you set up a family account within the app, so you can ultimately have control over settings and permissions. Most of these apps have parent views and kid views, so your child can still feel like they’re in charge of their own health and activity.
A smartphone isn’t necessary to access all the features of an activity tracker as most of the functionality is built right into the device. Phones are just needed for syncing, playing in-app games, and accessing bonus features or any extra content. But the main functions and stats like step tracking, alarms, and other quick-access features are all accessible from your child’s wrist.back to menu ↑
What’s the difference between a fitness tracker and a smartwatch?
Over the course of the last decade or so, fitness wearable giants, such as Fitbit, have seemingly agreed upon a certain aesthetic when it comes to designing fitness trackers. They’re often composed of a long, narrow display that blends seamlessly into a thin band around the wrist, kind of like a bracelet with high-tech sensors. These devices can track activity and connect to smartphones while attached to one’s wrist, but they’re not necessarily considered smartwatches. To gain the classification of smartwatch, however, an on-wrist tracker needs to have far more functionality, with built-in apps and connectivity to GPS and sometimes cellular data, too.back to menu ↑
A fitness tracker is a motivating and fun way to enhance their activity levels and manage weight. It tracks the number of calories burned and the daily steps while monitoring sleep patterns and heart rate. This will improve your teen’s overall habits and keep them physically active. In this article, we have compiled the 15 best fitness trackers for teens. Scroll down to check them out!