Best Fitness Tracker for Tennis – Playing tennis is great exercise, and it’s also a fun way to burn off some steam after work, or a way to spend extra time together with family members or friends. While you will occasionally see professional tennis players, like Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, and other tennis stars wearing luxury watches from Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille, you are probably better off with with a sportier model with sports features. This guide will have hopefully helped you towards making the right choice for that one top tennis watch that will make each tennis match more fulfilling.
Every sports activity needs to be recorded so you can improve your performance later. Besides, you will have different sports modes in the fitness tracking watches that we have in our list. Likewise, you can easily evaluate your performance because trackers provide you a summary at the end of the game.
So now you need to choose a tracker that fits in your need. Besides that, the fitness trackers will keep you active and help you to attain the fitness goals easily. Apart from that, you will know all your shots, swings, scores, and history of your tennis game.
- Beautiful Gift package: This smart watch is the perfect Christmas gift for your family and friends. Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor: Automatically track real-time heart rate and your sleep duration and consistency.
- Better Visual Experience: Full-screen touch, 1.3-inch LCD display, 2.5D high-hardness glass screen cover, precision lamination process bring a better display. Nano TPU strap, anti-sweat matte finish, ergonomic convex design and soft strap for a comfortable fit. IP68 waterproof, smart watch surface can be worn during swimming.
- Multi-function Smart Watch: Accurately record all-day activities, such as steps, distance, burning calories, walking mileage, activity minutes, sleep status, etc. The watch has 8 built-in sports modes (walking, running, hiking, cycling, treadmill, Fitness, hiking, spinning, yoga).
- Fast and Convenient Charging: Innovative magnetic charging (with USB charging cable + charging pin), you can switch to charging mode in 1 second, 210mAh large battery only needs 2.5 hours to charge for more than 10 days. Standby time is 45 days
- More Functions: User-friendly features make it your life assistant. Message&call reminder, music control, breathing training, stopwatch, alarm clock, multi-dial setting, two-way anti-lost. Compatible with iOS 8.0, Android 4.4 and above.
This budget-friendly tracker brings performance and features comparable to high-priced devices, which makes it a top value pick. The sleek device and comfortable band also add to this fitness tracker’s appeal. You’ll find plenty of helpful information on its easy-to-use proprietary app, VeryFitPro.
In our analysis of 114 expert reviews, the Lintelek Smart Band Activity Tracker placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category.
- 【Multifunctional Health Manager】The home fitness tracker accurately records your home sports, walking distance traveled, calories burned and monitor your heart rate with full analysis. With powerful 12 in 1 activity tracker makes your exercise more efficient in home gym and let you have a healthier lifestyle.
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor 】Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring , monitor your heart rate all day with graph in the app. It means allowing you to know your heart rate while rest and while indoor home workout.This activity tracker care about your every heart beat.
- 【Sleep Tracking】Tracks your awake, deep sleep, light sleep, and REM sleep so that you can have a better understanding of your sleep quality at home. You can also use this sleep tracker set an alarm to wake you up with vibration, smooth and comfort. Embrace a fresh morning with Akasma sleep monitor.
- 【Intelligent Reminder & Wider Compatibility】Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages help you stay connected . Never miss any important message for exercise at home. Supports a wide selection of Android and iOS mobile devices, install the App “Runmifit” in your phone and pair the device from it. Check all your personal health data from the App at anytime or anywhere. (Require: iOS 9.0 & Android 4.4 above)
- 【 Charging Anywhere 】S5 activity tracker built-in USB Charge (no need cable). Only 2 hours' charging allows up to 5 days' use. You can charge it with any USB Power Adapter, like computer, USB cable, power bank, etc. Make sure you put the right side, the charging function is only available at the lower end of the dial. Try the front and back sides, the metal piece facing forward or backward and plug in a different socket to see if it can be charged properly.
Akasma focusing on smart wearable devices as well as fitness technology long for 10 years，strive to guide a creative, stylish, quality and healthy life. Akasma fitness tracker watch, such an amazing helper at your home workout as well as outdoor sports.
The home fitness tracker accurately records your home sports, walking distance traveled, calories burned and monitor your heart rate with full analysis. With powerful 12 in 1 activity tracker makes your exercise more efficient in home gym and let you have a healthier lifestyle.
- Receive a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Fitbit Versa 3 is water resistant to 50 meters
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
- 6-month Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users (Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. New Premium users only. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change.)
- Get 6+ days of battery on a full charge plus one day of battery in just 12 minutes with fast charging (Battery life varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then receive your Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer or Pandora, plus control Spotify—all from your wrist. Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries
When it was first unveiled, the Fitbit Versa was positioned by the San Francisco-based health tech firm as a smartwatch, with a lighter design in comparison to previous devices, more personalization options, and with a battery life of over four days.
Since then, we’ve seen the company also introduce the Fitbit Versa Lite – a pared down and cheaper version of the device you’re reading about here – as well as the Fitbit Versa 2 and Fitbit Versa 3, which build upon the original device and are among the best Fitbits you can buy today.
- 【Accurate Fitness Tracker Watch】- YAMAY watch will accurately track your all-day steps,calories consumption,distance traveled,heart rate.It also supports 9 sports modes to help you track your other exercise patterns,and will connect to smartphone's GPS to draw the route map in VeryFitPro app.
- ♥【 Smart Watches for iPhone Android Phones】- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones(not for pc or tablet).You can get call, text, calendar,email and messages alerts and read them diredctly on the watch.This watch can fit for 6.5 - 9.5 inch wrist(perimeter), suitable for men women and kids.
- ♥【 Sleep Tracker with More Practical Tools】- This watch will auto detect and track your sleep,and analyze your sleep quality.You can easily check the data in the verfitpro app.This watch also has many pratical tools,like alarm clocks,music controller,deep breath guide,sedentary reminder,stopwatch,timer.
- ♥【 7+ Days Battery & Swimming Waterproof】- Compared with traditional watches,YAMAY watch enhanced the battery life a lot.With one single full charge,it can work 7-10 days.This watch also has IP68 waterproof standard,you can wear it with no worries when washing hands or swimming
- ♥【 Stay Active and Stay Healthy】- This watch has accurate readings,practical tools,stylish looks,light-weight and comfortable wearing on the wrist,buy with affordable price,being a very good gift for friends and family members to help them Stay Active and Stay Healthy
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable smartwatch that has IP68 Waterproof certification and is compatible with Android and iPhone smartphones as well, then look no further because this is what you need in your life.
If you’re a fitness enthusiast, then you’ll really love the Yamay Smart Watch 2020 version. It helps put some fun into that morning run. This smartwatch, which also doubles up as a fitness tracker, will be your buddy that helps you track your heart rate, pace, step counts, sleep patterns, and so on and so forth. Presenting the Yamay Smartwatch Review!
- BECOME YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL: Polar Ignite, a sports smartwatch for women and men who want to push their limits the right way. Perfect for gym, group and team exercise, swimming, running, cycling, walking.
- SLIM DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR 24/7 WEAR: Your new-generation smart workout partner with a 1-button interface includes such essentials as a wrist-based OHR monitor, speed, distance and route tracking with integrated GPS, calorie counter, color touch display.
- NIGHTLY RECHARGE: Nightly Recharge measures how well your body recovers from the day stress during the night.
- FitSpark DAILY TRAINING GUIDE: Get your personalised and ready-made daily workout guidance based on your recovery and overall readiness.
- SLEEP PLUS STAGES: Learn about your sleep quality, follow your sleep stages and get detailed sleep insights with the new Sleep Plus Stages feature.
The Polar Ignite is a running watch with a difference. While there are dozens of sports watches that happily track everything from running to hiking, few focus primarily on the goal of just ‘getting fitter’. The Ignite does exactly that.
It still tracks those mainstay fitness activities like running, cycling and swimming as well as any other Polar watch, but the Ignite is geared towards the simple common goal of getting you into better shape.
Everything we’ve come to expect as standard in a sports watch is there: built-in GPS, optical heart rate from the wrist, activity tracking, a decent screen, solid battery life and smart notifications.
Best Fitness Tracker for Tennis – BUYER’S GUIDE
There are a variety of useful sports features you might want to look for if you are a tennis player! One is a heart-rate monitor that helps keep track of your heart-rate. This is useful for someone who wants to get the most out of their physical exercise session, as it can show you any sudden peaks or drops in heart-rate, which can then be used to set up a proper workout plan.
Sleep monitors are also surprisingly useful features, even though it has nothing to do with your actual tennis session. These will alert you to any irregularities in your sleep routine that could be affecting your daily performance and energy level.
Other than that, you could benefit from features that count steps and calories, a smart device that lets you receive smartphone notifications like calls, texts, and more, or alarms and stopwatches to make it easier to keep track of time.
You might not find this on the luxury watches from brands like Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille, or on any of the other watches worn by pros like Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. However, as an occasional tennis player, features like these will help you improve and develop, while also working as motivation.
Smart Watch vs. Fitness Band
If you have decided that you want a tennis watch that can do more than just tell time, then you will most likely find yourself facing the decision of whether to get a smartwatch or stick with a more basic fitness band. What is the difference between a smartwatch and a fitness band? The easiest way to put it is that a smartwatch can do more, as they pair with smartphones.
You can use your watch to listen to music, receive smartphone notifications, call notifications and texts, and more, and it is a device you can use for more than just sports. It’s basically a regular watch packed with additional features. In contrast, the fitness band focuses mostly on just what the name indicates – fitness. They are often cheaper than a quality smartwatch.
A good thing to look for in a tennis watch is water resistance, as you never know when you might get caught in a heavy rain one day while playing. It doesn’t matter if you live in New York or Alaska, as the weather is never 100% predictable, and a watch that is water-resistant will also make sure you don’t damage it when sweating.
There are different levels of water-resistance. Some watches can be submerged fully in water, and even used while showering or swimming, while others can only resist light splashing or moist, or being temporarily submerged. Make sure you check the product specifications before making your decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
What brand of watch does Serena Williams wear?
Serena Williams is known for wearing an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch.
What watch does Rafael Nadal wear when playing tennis?
Being an ambassador for Richard Mille, these are the watches Rafael Nadal can be seen wearing on and off-court.
What watch does Andy Murray wear?
The tennis star Andy Murray is one athlete known for wearing a Rado Hyperchrome XXL watch.
Whether you’re considering buying your first fitness tracker or planning to upgrade your current one, it’s worth doing your research before you take the plunge. Fitness trackers used to be glorified pedometers, but now these smart gadgets have the ability to record and estimate all kinds of metrics across almost every sport and daily activity. This means you should be able to find a tracker that suits your lifestyle, and helps you maintain your health and achieve your sporting goals.