Best Fitness Tracker for Tennis – Playing tennis is great exercise, and it’s also a fun way to burn off some steam after work, or a way to spend extra time together with family members or friends. While you will occasionally see professional tennis players, like Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, and other tennis stars wearing luxury watches from Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille, you are probably better off with with a sportier model with sports features. This guide will have hopefully helped you towards making the right choice for that one top tennis watch that will make each tennis match more fulfilling.
Every sports activity needs to be recorded so you can improve your performance later. Besides, you will have different sports modes in the fitness tracking watches that we have in our list. Likewise, you can easily evaluate your performance because trackers provide you a summary at the end of the game.
So now you need to choose a tracker that fits in your need. Besides that, the fitness trackers will keep you active and help you to attain the fitness goals easily. Apart from that, you will know all your shots, swings, scores, and history of your tennis game.back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor: Automatically track real-time heart rate and your sleep duration and consistency. With built-in advanced Nordic nRF52840 chip (minimum size, lowest power consumption, highest integration), monitored data is more accurate.
- Better Visual Experience: Full-screen touch, 1.3-inch LCD display, 2.5D high-hardness glass screen cover, precision lamination process bring a better display. Nano TPU strap, anti-sweat matte finish, ergonomic convex design and soft strap for a comfortable fit.
- Multi-function Smart Watch: Accurately record all-day activities, such as steps, distance, burning calories, walking mileage, activity minutes, sleep status, etc. The watch has 9 built-in sports modes (walking, running, hiking, cycling, treadmill, fitness, hiking, spinning, yoga).
- Fast and Convenient Charging: Innovative magnetic charging (with USB charging cable + charging pin), you can switch to charging mode in 1 second, 210mAh large battery only needs 2.5 hours to charge for more than 10 days. Standby time is 30 days.
- More Functions: User-friendly features make it your life assistant. Message&call reminder, music control, breathing training, stopwatch, alarm clock, multi-dial setting, two-way anti-lost. Compatible with iOS 8.0, Android 4.4 and above.
back to menu ↑
- 【Multifunctional Health Manager】The home fitness tracker accurately records your home sports, walking distance traveled, calories burned and monitor your heart rate with full analysis. With powerful 12 in 1 activity tracker makes your exercise more efficient in home gym and let you have a healthier lifestyle.
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor 】Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring , monitor your heart rate all day with graph in the app. It means allowing you to know your heart rate while rest and while indoor home workout.This activity tracker care about your every heart beat.
- 【Sleep Tracking】Tracks your awake, deep sleep, light sleep, and REM sleep so that you can have a better understanding of your sleep quality at home. You can also use this sleep tracker set an alarm to wake you up with vibration, smooth and comfort. Embrace a fresh morning with Akasma sleep monitor.
- 【Intelligent Reminder & Wider Compatibility】Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages help you stay connected . Never miss any important message for exercise at home. Supports a wide selection of Android and iOS mobile devices, install the App “Runmifit” in your phone and pair the device from it. Check all your personal health data from the App at anytime or anywhere. (Require: iOS 9.0 & Android 4.4 above)
- 【 Charging Anywhere 】S5 activity tracker built-in USB Charge (no need cable). Only 2 hours' charging allows up to 5 days' use. You can charge it with any USB Power Adapter, like computer, USB cable, power bank, etc. Make sure you put the right side, the charging function is only available at the lower end of the dial. Try the front and back sides, the metal piece facing forward or backward and plug in a different socket to see if it can be charged properly.
back to menu ↑
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range - up to 6.1 meters
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only. Works with Bluetooth headphones & 200+ leading iOS and Android devices.
back to menu ↑
- 【Accurate Fitness Tracker Watch】- YAMAY watch will accurately track your all-day steps,calories consumption,distance traveled,heart rate.It also supports extra 7 sports modes to help you track your other exercise patterns,and will connect to smartphone's GPS to draw the route map in the related app.
- ♥【 Smart Watches for iPhone Android Phones】- This watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones(not for pc or tablet).You can get call, text, calendar,email and messages alerts and read them diredctly on the watch.This watch can fit for 6.5 - 9.5 inch wrist(perimeter), suitable for men women and kids.
- ♥【 Sleep Tracker with More Practical Tools】- This watch will auto detect and track your sleep,and analyze your sleep quality.You can easily check the data in the verfitpro app.This watch also has many pratical tools,like alarm clocks,music controller,deep breath guide,sedentary reminder,stopwatch,timer.
- ♥【 7+ Days Battery & Swimming Waterproof】- Compared with traditional watches,YAMAY watch enhanced the battery life a lot.With one single full charge,it can work 7-10 days.This watch also has IP68 waterproof standard,you can wear it with no worries when washing hands or swimming
- ♥【 Stay Active and Stay Healthy】- This watch has accurate readings,practical tools,stylish looks,light-weight and comfortable wearing on the wrist,buy with affordable price,being a very good gift for friends and family members to help them Stay Active and Stay Healthy
back to menu ↑
- BECOME YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL: Polar Ignite, a sports smartwatch for women and men who want to push their limits the right way. Perfect for gym, group and team exercise, swimming, running, cycling, walking.
- SLIM DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR 24/7 WEAR: Your new-generation smart workout partner with a 1-button interface includes such essentials as a wrist-based OHR monitor, speed, distance and route tracking with integrated GPS, calorie counter, color touch display.
- NIGHTLY RECHARGE: Nightly Recharge measures how well your body recovers from the day stress during the night.
- FitSpark DAILY TRAINING GUIDE: Get your personalised and ready-made daily workout guidance based on your recovery and overall readiness.
- SLEEP PLUS STAGES: Learn about your sleep quality, follow your sleep stages and get detailed sleep insights with the new Sleep Plus Stages feature.
back to menu ↑
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- More Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
- Support 11 Professional Sports Modes: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming pool, exercise, Indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine
- 24-hour Heart Rate Sleep Monitoring + Women's Health: Heart rate monitoring: all-day heart rate, manual heart rate,Resting heart rate, heart rate curve; Sleep monitoring: deep sleep, light sleep, REM rapid eye movement, sporadic naps; Women's Health: Records and reminders of physiology and ovulation
- Compatible devices: Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones
- Compatible phone models: Huawei
back to menu ↑
- Brighter colors, smarter life: 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen, resolution: 240 x 120 pixels. Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, waterproof 5 ATM. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later. Also the HUAWEI watch store offers various watch faces in different styles, such as sports, cartoon, intelligence and high-tech. (available only on Android and not applicable to iOS system).
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to professional optical devices, processing chips and AI algorithm, the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 accurately monitors your heart rate and provides smart vibration reminders if your heart rate exceeds the heart rate limit. While you are sleeping, the device will continue to monitor your sleep while the invisible light does not cause distractions.
- Oxygen Saturation Detection: Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the body's oxygen supply. HUAWEI Band 4 Pro supports one-time SpO2 level measurement.(The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.)
- Powerful built-in GPS, leave your phone at home: With built-in GPS, Huawei Band 4 Pro provides fast and accurate positioning services to free you from your phone. After completing your outdoor workouts like running, walking, cycling or open water swimming, you can view your GPS data on the map.
- Professional Indoor / Outdoor Tracking: Huawei Band 4 Pro tracks all your favorite sports activities with multiple sports modes: outdoor / indoor running, outdoor / indoor cycling, outdoor / indoor walking, free training, elliptical and rowing modes, e even swimming pool or open water swimming. Raise your wrist to check notifications for messages or phone calls. Just one touch, find phone, control music playback or remote shutter.
back to menu ↑
- Disney Princess kids fitness tracker with interactive app experience
- Swim-friendly band features a customizable color screen and user-replaceable battery that lasts 1+ year; no recharging needed
- Parents can access chore management and reward tools on the parent-controlled app
- Motivates kids to achieve active minute goals that unlock adventures, games and icons featuring Disney Princesses Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Rapunzel
- Estimates steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity
- Reminder alerts and task timer keeps kids on top of chores such as homework, practice time and brushing teeth
back to menu ↑
9.L8star Fitnessback to menu ↑
10.Garmin vivofitback to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker for Tennis – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
There are a variety of useful sports features you might want to look for if you are a tennis player! One is a heart-rate monitor that helps keep track of your heart-rate. This is useful for someone who wants to get the most out of their physical exercise session, as it can show you any sudden peaks or drops in heart-rate, which can then be used to set up a proper workout plan.
Sleep monitors are also surprisingly useful features, even though it has nothing to do with your actual tennis session. These will alert you to any irregularities in your sleep routine that could be affecting your daily performance and energy level.
Other than that, you could benefit from features that count steps and calories, a smart device that lets you receive smartphone notifications like calls, texts, and more, or alarms and stopwatches to make it easier to keep track of time.
You might not find this on the luxury watches from brands like Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille, or on any of the other watches worn by pros like Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. However, as an occasional tennis player, features like these will help you improve and develop, while also working as motivation.back to menu ↑
Smart Watch vs. Fitness Band
If you have decided that you want a tennis watch that can do more than just tell time, then you will most likely find yourself facing the decision of whether to get a smartwatch or stick with a more basic fitness band. What is the difference between a smartwatch and a fitness band? The easiest way to put it is that a smartwatch can do more, as they pair with smartphones.
You can use your watch to listen to music, receive smartphone notifications, call notifications and texts, and more, and it is a device you can use for more than just sports. It’s basically a regular watch packed with additional features. In contrast, the fitness band focuses mostly on just what the name indicates – fitness. They are often cheaper than a quality smartwatch.back to menu ↑
A good thing to look for in a tennis watch is water resistance, as you never know when you might get caught in a heavy rain one day while playing. It doesn’t matter if you live in New York or Alaska, as the weather is never 100% predictable, and a watch that is water-resistant will also make sure you don’t damage it when sweating.
There are different levels of water-resistance. Some watches can be submerged fully in water, and even used while showering or swimming, while others can only resist light splashing or moist, or being temporarily submerged. Make sure you check the product specifications before making your decision.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What brand of watch does Serena Williams wear?
Serena Williams is known for wearing an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch.
What watch does Rafael Nadal wear when playing tennis?
Being an ambassador for Richard Mille, these are the watches Rafael Nadal can be seen wearing on and off-court.
What watch does Andy Murray wear?
The tennis star Andy Murray is one athlete known for wearing a Rado Hyperchrome XXL watch.back to menu ↑
Whether you’re considering buying your first fitness tracker or planning to upgrade your current one, it’s worth doing your research before you take the plunge. Fitness trackers used to be glorified pedometers, but now these smart gadgets have the ability to record and estimate all kinds of metrics across almost every sport and daily activity. This means you should be able to find a tracker that suits your lifestyle, and helps you maintain your health and achieve your sporting goals.