Best Fitness Tracker Under 100 – Below you’ll find a short summary on the list of top 5 best fitness trackers under $100 that you can get your hands on.
Just in time for summer and all those new fitness goals. The summary includes the cost of each tracker, and where to buy if you’re short on time.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Free 1-year Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users with personalized guidance, insights and motivation to help you reach your goals
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20+ exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist. Notifications and app alerts are available on-device when your phone is nearby
back to menu ↑
- 1.43" LARGE HD DISPLAY: Amazfit Bip U has a customized 1.43" hd stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information."
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: This smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 7 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges.
- MORE HEALTH METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
- SUPER LIGHWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U only weigh about 31 grams. an ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
- WOMEN'S HEALTH TRACKING: With the female period tracking system bip u records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders.
back to menu ↑
- Features always on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life; no charging necessary. Safe for swimming and showering
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal (heart rate monitoring not available on this product)
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect. Smartphone compatibility is iphone and android
- Width is 0.75 inch and thickness is 0.37 inch. Circumference for large is 5.83 to 8.46 inch and Circumference for regular is 4.80 to 7.40 inch. Display size is 0.43 x 0.43 in inches and Display resolution is 88 x 88 pixels
back to menu ↑
- Heart RATE & multisport - select from 30+ sports with continuous heart RATE, reporting on heart RATE zones, plus daily/overnight hr. tracking and automatic exercise recognition so you get credit for all your moves.
- Connected GPS via smartphone - map and share your workout and exercise sessions with reporting on calories, distance, elevation & Pace.
- Long-life battery - lasts up to 20 days Between charges So you can keep moving.
- Water resistant to 50M - Enjoy automatic swim recognition and having no fear when you shower, go snorkeling or get caught in the rain.
- Sleep tracking - wake to a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, and more, Plus enjoy a silent vibrating alarm with Smart wake-up.
- Withings products on must be “ships from and sold by” or Withings to be eligible for /replacement by Withings.
back to menu ↑
- STARTS TRACKING WHEN YOU START MOVING: Walk, run, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit2 automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing.
- KEEP GOING 24/7: Track your day’s activities and your night’s sleep continuously with a battery that lasts up to 15 days on a single charge.
- LIGHT AND BRIGHT DESIGN: Sleek and lightweight, Galaxy Fit2 features a curved and full-color AMOLED display that makes it easy to stay connected at a glance.
- TOUGH, LIKE YOU: Galaxy Fit2 is made with a swim-ready and durable design.
- LIVE WELL EVERY DAY: Galaxy Fit2 tracks daily steps, calories burned, calories remaining for the day, water intake and sleep patterns.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS. REPLY QUICLY: You’re always connected, so you’ll be notified of incoming calls or texts right on your Galaxy Fit2. Plus, send quick, preset replies, and keep an eye on schedules, the forecast and more.
- DESIGNED TO WORK TOGETHER: Pair your Galaxy Fit2 with your Galaxy smartphone to get credit for every move and stay connected with calls and texts.
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Battery life varies on usage. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in seawater.
back to menu ↑
- Brighter colors, smarter life: 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen, resolution: 240 x 120 pixels. Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, waterproof 5 ATM. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later. Also the HUAWEI watch store offers various watch faces in different styles, such as sports, cartoon, intelligence and high-tech. (available only on Android and not applicable to iOS system).
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to professional optical devices, processing chips and AI algorithm, the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 accurately monitors your heart rate and provides smart vibration reminders if your heart rate exceeds the heart rate limit. While you are sleeping, the device will continue to monitor your sleep while the invisible light does not cause distractions.
- Oxygen Saturation Detection: Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the body's oxygen supply. HUAWEI Band 4 Pro supports one-time SpO2 level measurement.(The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.)
- Powerful built-in GPS, leave your phone at home: With built-in GPS, Huawei Band 4 Pro provides fast and accurate positioning services to free you from your phone. After completing your outdoor workouts like running, walking, cycling or open water swimming, you can view your GPS data on the map.
- Professional Indoor / Outdoor Tracking: Huawei Band 4 Pro tracks all your favorite sports activities with multiple sports modes: outdoor / indoor running, outdoor / indoor cycling, outdoor / indoor walking, free training, elliptical and rowing modes, e even swimming pool or open water swimming. Raise your wrist to check notifications for messages or phone calls. Just one touch, find phone, control music playback or remote shutter.
back to menu ↑
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- More Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
- Support 11 Professional Sports Modes: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming pool, exercise, Indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine
- 24-hour Heart Rate Sleep Monitoring + Women's Health: Heart rate monitoring: all-day heart rate, manual heart rate,Resting heart rate, heart rate curve; Sleep monitoring: deep sleep, light sleep, REM rapid eye movement, sporadic naps; Women's Health: Records and reminders of physiology and ovulation
- Compatible devices: Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones
- Compatible phone models: Huawei
back to menu ↑
- 【Swim tracker and SpO2 Blood Oxygen monitor Function】: HONOR Band 5 Fitness Tracker Can automatically detect swimming tracking, swim speed, distance, calories. Water-resistant to 50m when washing hands, swimming or rain. With the function of SpO2 Blood Oxygen, you can analyze your fitness well and list your own exercise plan.
- 【Intelligent Assistant】: With HONOR Band 5 activity tracker included Incoming call notification, calling rejection, SMS, email, SNS notifications, vibration alarm, smart alarm, timer, makes your life much more simple and intelligent.
- 【Huawei TruSleep Tracking】: By combining AI technology from Huawei and six main categories of sleep problems, HONOR Band 5 heart rate monitor can automatically record stable sleep, unstable sleep, and the time of the wake, besides, it also provides over 200 tips for sleeping improvement. Use HUAWEI TruSleep monitoring technology to analyze sleep quality, sleep monitoring is over 95% accurate.
- 【Heart Rate Detection】: 24 hours real-time heart rate monitoring, night infrared heart rate monitoring, Heart rate warnings, HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate technology, etc dozens of training scene optimization algorithms, based on intelligently monitoring the training scene, more accurate measurements, our fitness trackers provide hundreds of tips for lifestyle and fitness.
- 【Multi-sport】: HONOR Band 5 pedometer watch Multi-sport mode provides a better training experience: real-time tracking of heart rate reduces the risk of exercise, running time, distance, speed, running. Support connected GPS devices, distance, and more accurate data. You also need to download Huawei Health App in your phone to set these functions .
back to menu ↑
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
back to menu ↑
- ♥【Smart watch for Android Phones Samsung iPhone】- Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones. Download and install Free "VeryFitPro" APP, bind this smartwatch in your cell phone,you can receive alerts of calendar, SMS, incoming calls and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and more) on this watch;It will never let you miss any important things.
- ♥【Accurate Fitness Tracker】- Supports 9 sports such as Walking, running, bicycle , Hike, Mountaineering, Dynamic cycling, fitness, treadmill, Yoga. Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes. Can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise. Stay motivated all day!
- ♥【24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker】- Automatically monitor your real-time heart rate, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) to help you develop a healthier lifestyle.
- ♥【Waterproof Fitness Watch & Long-Lasting Battery】- Willful smart watches is designed with IP68 waterproof rating,which allows you to swim in the pool with it with no worries(NOTICE:It can not track your swimming data). Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance.It support 7 days of normal use and 30 days standby time
- ♥【More Practical Tools & App Details】- Willful smart watch also features with many practical tools,such as alarm clocks,stopwatch,timer,deep breather guide,music controller,sedentary reminder,adjustable brightness,find phone.The APP's name is VeryFitPro,which works with Android 4. 4 or iOS 8. 0 and above,Bluetooth 4. 0 and above smartphones only, not for pc or tablet.
back to menu ↑
Best Fitness Tracker Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
At first glance, the Zepp-E Circle ($250) and its Apple Watch dupe, the Square, are great-looking, bezel-less fitness trackers. But the band is stiff and feels cheap; it was constantly disconnecting; the app requires a lot of tinkering to make it useful; and I found Zepp’s proprietary fitness metric of earning PAI (Personalized Activity Intelligence) too puzzling and unintuitive. It costs too much for what it offers.
The best thing I can say about Matrix’s PowerWatch 2 ($500) is that the recharging from body heat and solar power really works. I wore it for more than three weeks without having to recharge it. However, it’s huge and clunky. During my testing, the heart-rate monitor was inaccurate, and it was hard to change the display. The app was beset by technical problems, and I constantly had to reinstall and reconnect the watch. For such an expensive watch, it was just too hard to use.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What to Look for in a Budget Fitness Tracker ?
When evaluating fitness trackers it’s important to keep in mind they’re not just about counting steps or keeping tabs on your sleep habits. The total experience includes the quality of the hardware, overall comfort, the software package, and how well it does the tracking that you bought it for in the first place.back to menu ↑
While the dividing line between fitness tracker and smartwatch has become increasingly blurred, if you’d prefer something with a bigger screen and more smartphone integration, be sure to check out our guide to the best smartwatches.