Best 1070 Ti for Gaming – If you’re looking to pick up a new graphics card for your build, there are plenty of things to be on the lookout for. Apart from the things we listed above, you’ll need to decide on a brand, a specific card, and then you’ll need to decide on the exact model of card you want to buy.
If you’ve decided to go for an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, we’ve put together a list of some of the best offerings out there. We’ve included some pros and cons as well as a detailed review of what each card offers.
1.Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Power by GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5/256bit memory
- Featured WINDFORCE 3X
- Protection Metal Back Plate; HDMI-2.0b*1 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz)
- RGB Fusion-16.7M Customizable Color Lighting
- Form Factor: ATX
With the next graphics card, we move onto Gigabyte, yet another versatile and highly-renowned hardware manufacturer. The card in question is their GTX 1070 Ti Gaming model, and it is a superb card on virtually every front.
The card boasts the recognizable Gigabyte design with orange stripes on the front and with three striped Windforce fans that, combined with the card’s massive heatsink, enable excellent heat dissipation.
Of course, the card comes with a stylish metal backplate, and the manufacturer didn’t skimp on the RGB either, even though it is a rather modest implementation, restricted to the Gigabyte logo and the ‘fan stop’ indicator on the side.
2.MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption - 180 W
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 500W
- Form Factor: ATX.Memory Speed: 8008 MHz
The next card we have lined up is a bit more serious when it comes to performance: the MSI GTX 1070 Ti. This card belongs to MSI’s well-known Gaming series of graphics cards, characterized by their great performance, solid pricing, and a design philosophy that may just be a bit too much for some people.
The card boasts two massive double ball-bearing Torx 2.0 fans and comes with an attention-grabbing design with plenty of red highlights, including a set of red LEDs and an RGB logo on the side. Of course, it comes with a stylish backplate as well.
3.ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 1759 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory powered by NVIDIA Pascal. Dimensions- 11.73 x 5.28 x 2.07 Inch
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across asus Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II optimizes cooling performance using three axial fans to maximize airflow and two 4-pin headers for targeted system cooling
The Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti was released in 2017 as an updated and upgraded version of the GTX 1070, offering better performance, but at a higher price tag.
It used to be a great high-end prospect back then, as it performed on par with the original GTX 1080, but with the RTX 2070 in the picture, its value is rendered a bit dubious. However, if you’re not pursuing the latest and greatest, the GTX 1070 Ti is actually quite affordable and a great way to tackle 1440p, as well as 4K gaming.
So, without further ado, here are the best GTX 1070 Ti models currently available.
4.ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready. Supports up to 4 displays
- 4K ready, game ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0B, 1 x DL-DVI-D
Zotac is one of the youngest but also one of the more reliable Nvidia partners, known for manufacturing excellent GeForce cards, as well as some additional hardware.
We’re kicking this list off with a Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini, a highly compact graphics card, at least as far as high-end graphics cards are concerned. Zotac has a “mini” version of every Pascal GPU, from 1050 to the 1080 Ti, and the 1070 Ti is no exception to the rule.
However, unlike the low-end and mid-range graphics cards that prioritize compactness, this one comes with dual fans instead of the usual single-fan design.
5.EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Another manufacturer that can never be overlooked when it comes to Nvidia graphics cards is, of course, EVGA. There’s no denying it, they make some of the best graphics cards out there, and while the GTX 1070 Ti SC Gaming may not be the very best model available, it still provides great value for your money.
EVGA kept the exterior design virtually identical to every other card in this series, featuring dual ACX 3.0 fans and a sleek, detail-heavy exterior. However, unlike with most high-end graphics cards, there’s no backplate involved this time around.
Best 1070 Ti for Gaming – If you are planning a PC build or just missing the final few components, we know it can be a daunting task putting it all together. If you’re still looking to buy a couple more parts, it seems the list of things you need to consider grows longer by the day.
You may be worried about what offers the best performance, the best cooling, or even the best item in your price range. This is where we come in; we write these guides to lessen the amount of research and deliberation we know you’ll be doing.